harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update
Continue soon
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 1: The Shocking update. Diya got pregnant before marriage. The worst part of it is Ratan is 15 & Diya is 17. Sad that Dira separated as they are not yet reached the marriageable age. Dira meeting was emotional. 6 years is too much for a couple to wait. Hope their love remains the same.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Very controversial story..
good luck

Thanks for the pm..
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

what huge age iference ,she is just two years older to hm ..these days 2 years no one is caring ...

ratan dating aliya ..no where in update its written that ..a;iya likes ratan but ratan have no feelings towards her
what crap are people talking ..so modern enough that u have sex in high school but not modern enough and feel 2 years is huge difference in age 

I made some changes in the comment. The one you have highlighted in bold is right. Having sex on school days is a sign of immaturity.
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

So Ratan and Diya have been dating since school days 
but now they not together 
waiting to see what will actually happen between them 
Shanaya1526 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing FF please do pm me whenever you are updateing it
All things were penned downed with perfection
But I really hate Ratana cold behaviour
I wish future story will be about strong Diya and her life
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update 😳So 6 yrs leap happened n everything has changed too...Surprised to see adilya in this SS As Ratan says they are a perfect match as their interest meets but Aaliya thinks otherwise n says she loves Ratan as opposite attracts n on the other Adi knows about her loving Ratan n he loves her 👍🏼Show more cute scenes between them Gopi so excited to meet her granddaughter Dira n brought so many stuff for her 👏OMG now Ratan says he don't love Diya n don't want to be a father in such a small age 😲With time his love for Diya has faded away 😒Good he agreed to marry her n like Ahem says after being together again their lost love will rekindled I hope it happens RaJi too here 😊Gopi meeting Dira was cute 😳Diya searching for Ratan n when he came she tried to embrace him but he moved backwards 🤔Loved how Dira hugged him calling him Papa but he didn't hugged her back 😳OMG he saw her for the first time 😲Gopi told Ratan wants to celebrate his birthday with Diya n Dira n Diya told she will bake cake for him FB was sweet 👏Loved how Diya made cake for Ratan Ratan seeing her dressing style got upset 🤔Dira wished him but he told her to talk softly...Happy to see Sanjana too 👏Yaay Ratan loved the cake Ahem introduced Diya as Ratan's future wife n Diya blushing ☺️He don't want to reveal anything about Dira Beautiful pics 👏I have a doubt regarding Diya...I mean did she stopped her studies n if she did what's she doing now?I mean what about her career/studies?...Like Ratan says it was a mistake n he can't handle it is Diya too thinks the same?What she did in this 6 yrs?Want her POV too 😊