Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you for including my name also that too in seedhe baat and please include also me in your group...aap logon ki baathein mujeh bahuth Pasand hai...please make me also in your friends list...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: neenav2Dd

Thank you for including my name also that too in seedhe baat and please include also me in your group...aap logon ki baathein mujeh bahuth Pasand hai...please make me also in your friends list...

you deserved that prize 😆
anyways ... dear we all here for friendly talk ... don't hesitate and talk freely
NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you deserved that prize  
anyways ... dear we all here for friendly talk ... don't hesitate and talk freely 

Years back when i  was a sanya irani fan girl on rangrasiya times .a dd fangirl gurti wonderland some drashti & i forget that actor name . (He is husband of actress debina) diehard fan girl on fb made a cover picture of sanyairani as paro .it was awesome .i used it as my fb dp ...gurti was a dd  diehardfangirl ..& good  picture editor too ...i loved her creations .. i remind her name is rose... i called her rose...i loved her too ..i was not active on fb for years .then one day she left us ...i think she is no more ..on that time i joined india forum .for rosie i just puts rosemahal as my user name..i don't know ..do any body knows gurtiwonderland .she was a gem a best soul pure heart ...a pure ddian ...her love to drashti dami made me to love dd so much ...she is not with me ..but still with me as rose mahal ...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rosemahal

Years back when i was a sanya irani fan girl on rangrasiya times .a dd fangirl gurti wonderland some drashti & i forget that actor name . (He is husband of actress debina) diehard fan girl on fb made a cover picture of sanyairani as paro .it was awesome .i used it as my fb dp ...gurti was a dd diehardfangirl ..& good picture editor too ...i loved her creations .. i remind her name is rose... i called her rose...i loved her too ..i was not active on fb for years .then one day she left us ...i think she is no more ..on that time i joined india forum .for rosie i just puts rosemahal as my user name..i don't know ..do any body knows gurtiwonderland .she was a gem a best soul pure heart ...a pure ddian ...her love to drashti dami made me to love dd so much ...she is not with me ..but still with me as rose mahal ...

ohhh I don't know anyone of this name... hope she is fine just inactive . That's really sad but your love for her , it's something I can't describe in words . Wherever your friend is hope she got her happiness . Thanks Rose