KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have seen Pearl's another show doli armaanoki where the male protoganist was a cruel man just like rajdeep. .I think rajdeep's character is greatly inspired from that character.
Rajdeep is a cruel and pathetic person. He is  being shown as a chauvinist, womanizer, wife beater , greedy and disgusting person. I don't think there is anything likable about  this guy.

But, i must say Abhinav has done a very good job here. Those who have seen abhinav  offscreen , he is a silent and dignified guy. But, his amazing portrayal of the monster rajdeep deserves a special mention and a special post.

Kudos to Abhinav👏
Edited by _Nightmare_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have 100 gaaliya for Rajdeep but equal praise for Abhinav
his expression ( kitna ganda ) to his witty cruel comments on Nandu ... feel like killing him but this also true Abhinav doing such good job that we are forceing to kill him every epi
-Lehar- thumbnail
Lol raj  i am thinking to make post on same topic and u have already  made one...very nice post...We are getting out of words to describe how cheap rajdeep can by each passing day  
And other side abhinav doing wonderful job as rajdeep and we can't keep calm but praise his acting 

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhi is killing it man! Such an absolute delight to watch 😊 It helps that he is eye candy too 😆
-Lehar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Abhi is killing it man! Such an absolute delight to watch 😊 It helps that he is eye candy too 😆

Absolutely 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Absolutely 

Im loving his bihari accent too 😳😆
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Im loving his bihari accent too 😳😆

I read it as bikhari first😆. His one liners are some time hilarious😆
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Lol raj  i am thinking to make post on same topic and u have already  made one...very nice post...We are getting out of words to describe how cheap rajdeep can by each passing day  

And other side abhinav doing wonderful job as rajdeep and we can't keep calm but praise his acting 

He is a villain whom you will love to hate.After our ballu aka balraj choudhary he is the one whom i call a takkar ka villain😳
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

I have 100 gaaliya for Rajdeep but equal praise for Abhinav
his expression ( kitna ganda ) to his witty cruel comments on Nandu ... feel like killing him but this also true Abhinav doing such good job that we are forceing to kill him every epi

Yes, he deserves all accolades⭐️
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

I read it as bikhari first😆. His one liners are some time hilarious😆

What even 🤣