Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa TS-Fursat jo mile Khudse#2,epilogue on pg 18 (17/1)

srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all,
I'm not here to start a new story but complete one of my ongoing story Fursat Jo Mile Khudse. The main thread got closed so posting the next part in this new thread. 

Scroll down for the index and next part..
Edited by srithika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srithika thumbnail
INDEX

Part 5- Scroll down
srithika thumbnail
PART 5

Ishu came down, her heart was thumping against her chest. She was nervous, excited, she was meeting them after eight months. She came near them with slow steps. Bala went back after dropping Vandu Shravu and Mihika.

Ishu*slowly*: Akka..

Vandu couldn't control anymore and hugged Ishu tight. Both sisters cried in each other's embrace.

Ishu: I'm sorry akka... I'm bad na, I hurt you all na.. I broke amma appa's trust. *she was crying bitterly*

Vandu didn't say it's okay because it wasn't okay, but Ishu crying in this condition wasn't good for the baby so she just hugged her and rubbed her back trying to make her calm.

Ishu after composing herself smacked her head and said

Ishu: Mein bhi pagal hum.. aap log baito I will come with coffee

Miku: No akka.. you sit I will make coffee for all of us.

Shravu was sleeping till now. When he opened his eyes he saw his chitti sitting in his amma's embrace. He rushed to Ishu shouting "CHITTI"

Ishu too opened her arms for him. But before he could jump on Ishu Vandu took him in her arms and glared at both Ishu and Shravu for which both made a sad pout.

Vandu: Ishu are you mad? You are pregnant.. don't forget that.. Aur shravu see chitti has baby in her tummy na so you shouldn't jump on her okay..

Shravu nodded his head like a good boy and went near Ishu. His eyes were fixed on her baby bump. Seeing this Ishu made him touch her baby bump. But he suddenly withdrew his hand scared as he felt something move there. He hugged Vandu scared.

Ishu: Shravu don't be scared kanna. Baby is just saying hii to her big brother.

Shravu: Really..

Ishu and Vandu nodded their head in yes.

Shravu again kept his hand on her tummy and giggled feeling the movement. He pecked her tummy saying "I Love You Baby".

Ishu: Jeeju nahi aayi??

Vandu: Woh usse kuch important kaam hai, so he dropped us went. Will come to pick us back.

Ishu knew her jeeju was disappointed by her, she became gloomy: You don't have to explain akka.. mein samjh sakthi hum..

Mihika sensing the situation getting tensed intervened: Akka I also want feel baby's kick..

Ishu smiled at her and placed her hand on her tummy: Baby aapni chitti ko hii bolo..

The baby kicked in return as if understanding what his/her mumma told.

They all talked for long, all the while Shravu was clinging to his chitti as he had missed her terribly. Day passed, next day all went for sight seeing. Ishu was also feeling better coming out.

A week passed it was time for Vandu and Shravu to go back. Bala had come to pick them.

Vandu: Ishu tum bhi hamare saath chalo. I can't leave you alone in this condition.

Ishu: Mein akeli kahan.. Mihir aur pooja haina and then neelu is also with me.. don't worry akka I will manage

Vandu: Aisa kaise Ishu.. no ways you are coming with us that's it

Ishu: Akka I don't want to create anymore problems to you. If I come then it will affect your relationship with all, and I don't want to be a reason for that.

Vandu: nothing of that sort will happen

Ishu: Akka aap aur mein, hum dono ko pata hai sab log kaise react karegaa..

Vandu: Toh at least amma appa ke saath aakar raho na

Ishu: I know if I go there they will let me in. I don't want to force them to accept me. This is my punishment for breaking their trust. But trust me I didn't have any other go. Raman ka halat bohot kharab dhi, he was like waiting for his death thinking he don't have anyone to call as his family.

Vandu *she clearly cut her indicating that she don't want to hear anything about her so called husband*: Past is past Ishu. We can't change it.

Ishu: Yeah!! I will be fine here. You don't worry

Vandu: Are you sure?

Mihika: Don't worry vandu akka I will stay with Ishu akka.

Days started passing, now Ishu has completed her eighth month of pregnancy. Now she is living in Mihir's house, she had some complications due to stress and also Raman not being with her wasn't helping.

Doctor have said that she would get labor pain anytime so anyone should always be with her. At night Raman called her,

Raman: Ishi.. how are feeling now jaan..

Ishu: I'm good Raman..

Raman: Doctor ke pass gayi?? What did she say??

Ishu: We both are completely fine, she told that I would get labor pain anytime..

Before she could complete her word she felt cramps, at first she thought it to the false pain but the intensity of her cramps raised, she shrieked in pain holding her tummy tightly..

Ishu: Umm.. amma.. Ramann.. it's paining Raman..

Hearing her sound Pooja came inside and saw Ishu in pain. Soon she was in car, Mihir was driving the car as fast as he could. Pooja informed the doctor. Ishu was wincing in pain taking Raman and Amma's name. So Pooja called Raman and kept the phone on Ishu's ear . Raman cried hearing her pain but composed himself and spoke to her.

Raman: Ishi.. bacchaa..

Ishu: Raman.. Raman it's paining Raman.. I'm scared Raman.. Please come to me, I want you know.. please.. *she was speaking with so much difficulty*

Raman: Kuch nahi hoga tume Jaan.. why are you scared baccha.. Ishi.. Ishi.. are you listening..

But the call declined due to out of coverage area. He walked to and fro at the hospital corridor in tension. He sighed in relief as he saw Mihir coming inside, soon she was in stretcher to the labor room. She was moaning his name in pain.

He held her hand tightly and kissed her palms. She held back his hand tight like her life is dependent on it and smiled a little seeing him. Doctor asked her leave his hand but she refused and finally without no other way Raman too entered the labor room.

Seeing the pain she enduring he cried. He cried in helplessness that he could do nothing to reduce her pain. He kept on talking to her trying to distract her. The love he had for her increased many folds.

She squeezed his so tight and shrieked in pain and that's it her cry stopped and she collapsed being tired, he got scared and was going to shake her, when he heard a tiny cute cry. A tear escaped his eye looking at the tiny creature they have created.

The doctor asked him to stay outside, she will give the baby girl after cleaning her.

Raman: Ishita.. Ishita teek haina.?

Doctor: Yes.. she is fine.. aap bahar wait kijiye..

He thanked the doctor and came out. As soon as Mihir saw him he rushed to him.

Mihir: Bhai.. how are you here.. bhabhi.. bhabhi teek haina.. aur baby kahan hai..

Raman: Meri beti Mihir.. I'm a papa now.. can you believe it I'm papa.. *he was blabbering in happiness*

Soon Ishu and baby was shifted to room. Pooja was sitting with her while Raman and Mihir went to buy medicines.

Ishu woke hearings her baby girl's cry. She took the tiny creature in her arms and she felt heavenly. A tear escaped her eyes. The nurse instructed her to feed the baby.

The moment her baby sucked on her milk, her eyes got shut. She was feeling blissful, like a complete women. Soon the baby slept after getting her tummy full. Pooja helped her in keeping the baby back to her crib.

Ishu: Pooja.. Raman yahan haina.. he was with me na.. now where is he..

Before Pooja could answer Raman came inside smiling at her. Seeing him she smiled fully. Her face was pale due to the tiredness but happiness was clearly seen in her eyes. He came near her, while Pooja and Mihir left giving the couple their privacy. He hugged her tight while she too stayed in her arms. After a while they broke the hug, he kissed her temple letting his lips stay their for long.

Ishu: Raman.. how.. when did you come.. aur aapne mujhe kyun nahi bataya ki aap aa rahe ho..

Raman: It was a surprise jaan.. But I got a big surprise instead..

Both smiled seeing their baby girl yawning in her crib. They were in awe seeing her cuteness.

Ishu: Raman.. for how many days you will be here..

He smiled at her and said: Forever..

Ishu: Matlab..

Raman: Matlab ki I'm not going back. I took VRS from military. From now on I will spend all my life with my wifey and daughter.

Ishu: Sachhi..

He nodded his head and she took his lips for a long passionate kiss. They broke apart listening to their baby's cry. He took her in his hands and kissed her tiny hand.

And both IshRa mouthed, "We love you too Ruhi.."

That's all for the update. Enjoy reading and please do hit the like button and share your feedback. Will post the epilogue soon

Love
Rithika❤️
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy
He came back forever
Update epilogue soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
He came back forever
Update epilogue soon

Thanks for pm
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice 
Thank you for the beautiful story 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new thread! thanks 4 da pm! 

lovely update! nice ending! 
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congratulationfor the new thread
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread 
Awesome 
Thanks for the PM 
Rarupatel thumbnail