Bepannah My thoughts,It's not how it looks!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 64. 14.6.18.  It's not how it looks!

What lies before the eyes is prone to misconception. What is evident may have shades of duplicity. The obvious may be obscure.Yet mostly conclusions are based on what is seen. In court, a case is fought upon key pieces of validated  visible  evidence. Presumptions, assumptions and suppositions are set aside. As such, the real meaning behind what is shown can with ease be overturned and misinterpreted. Rajveer does just what Mahi did to twist the real purpose and intent behind occurrences. The cctv evidence is shown to influence the judge. Incriminates Zoya and Aditya's presence in Missouri points to their premeditated intent to kill their partners, so as to initiate their own illicit affair. Successive witnesses are used as strong evidence to frame Aditya Hooda as a bit of rebel professionally too.One who as per exhibit, even  jeopardizes the lives of passengers under his care to reach Missourie. Adi's cautious efforts too are fully used to frame him!

Intentional open court defamation, slander of both Aditya and Zoya's personal virtue and honour is used by Rajveer and public prosecutor as provocative tools!  to damn the accused to threats of contempt of court! The inflammable content does arouse the desired protest Rajveer seeks from the defendants. Harsh Hooda surly reminders to his clients about decorum during court proceedings, deafens Adi and Zoya's objection temporarily. But internally how can their quelled spirits, hungry for truth and justice, tolerate the lies and fabrications against themselves? How can Zoya and Aditya both see with their own eyes, hear with their ears, testimonies delivered  under oath by the sacred book, openly being construed and so far removed from the truth? still in the present scenario where the truth of their bond, their experiences is being choked and muffled into ugly , injustice accusations of being nothing but guilty!  Teaches them both to hold fort, till its time to fight their case , their way , where their side of the story can be heard! From their mouths!

Rajveer and Mahi's solid evidence, seems to have an impact upon the judge. Do the wrongly accused  have nothing on their side? There chance comes the following day when their united trusts in Harsh comes into play! Till then, their tedious wait goes on ..

The court ambience persists. Police presence, offenders, accusers, defenders brush against each other. Silently but dangerously.  Brief word of assurance from the defence lawyer to his son, worry not, he'll bring him out of this one, unscathed. Rajveer sneers,  its only assurance  judge Hooda can give his  accused son which amounts to nothing before the facts he has against the defendants! Rather unceremoniously  Rajveer orders Adi and Zoya  tofbe sent packing to  their cells.. For both   Adi and Harsh their family time is over! Aditya Hooda holds his trust in his father and with Zoya departs to his present custodial shelter. Will this trust in Pa' end up as  thanks for nothing?

Behind bars, when all else leave. She waits upon him and he upon her. It's their time to share willingly all that niggles, wounds, disturbs their hearts and minds.Adi is clearly  disturbed  by Zoya's sudden tearful outburst in court when their private lines were twisted, maligned out of proportion. Not an ounce  of truth  suffices in their portrayed bond. Now Adi justifies, yet again the need to expose Mahi's whole truth! Zoya weeps, confesses, quite simply, that which just numbs him into silence for a second! Her tears and angst are not for her character being smeared! She weeps how truths about him are tarnished! How he is made to look guilty! Adi makes nothing personal about her thoughts and words. Bottles it down to nothing else, other than spontaneous dependency, upon each other. Both seal in their hearts the fact. If nothing else, this fabricated case, breeds, greater reliance in good working order between them! Evidence lies in the fact, that when the going gets rough! They still manage to remain standing hand in hand!! Adi reassures her, set aside her worries, as his father will save both of them without a doubt!

Going by the proceedings of the day, Waseem seems to feel Zoya might be let off. However strong evidence against Aditya may leave him in a tight spot! Harsh Hooda catches on to Waseems words and there and then he takes an abrupt decision which will put him at logger heads with his  own son!              Harsh despite being a committed  lawyer, decides to become  a desperate father! who will go to any lengths in and out of his  power  save his son! Never mind about honouring his word given to a client. Nothing  stops him from  unscrupulously fighting to save his son from going down! Did Harsh just need an excuse to pull out of defending Zoya??

Aditya is called out of his cell to be reassured further by Harsh.. Harsh I feel needed that contact with his son to strength the resolve he was about to undertake.. Adi once again , remains assured that his father would save both him and Zoya. Ignorant, that his handshake with his father is that of betrayal  and not  of loyalty!

But the virtuous and the innocent are awoken from their confident slumber, to get the true picture of how things really are! Arjun voluntarily forfeiting  Pooja's diary is a situation created for Arjun  to access his fathers  sincerity in getting Zoya off the hook likewise his brother! Harsh Hooda clearly falls short of trust he vowed , before both his sons!

Who is she to you? friend? supporter? colleague? Is the scene which is the highlight of the episode. To Adi, she is nothing! But an innocent girl, undeserving of the injustice she is being meted out! Both father and son battle it out!  Fiercely! Adi knows his father all to well. How  he can wheedle the truth to get his way! As far as Adi is concerned Zoya along with him is innocent! Adi  fumes at his fathers  blind love for his son! How he turns a blind eye to some one else s daughter! To Adi it's a double standard he cannot come to terms with! He feels gutted all the more because  Zoya took his word, trusted and believes that Harsh Hooda would clear her name as well!  Adi argues, that his father gives more credence to evidence used to make his son look guilty! What of all the untrue evidence churned up to smear an innocent girl's virtue? Why is that not taken into consideration by the law and him as its keeper? There is great disparity in his mindset! He challenges his father!

Harsh too gets his back against Aditya in this volatile family court case! He accuses Adi of being too blind in trusting others! His blind trust, in women!  Pooja!  Sakshi  and now this girl! Is flagged up. Harsh lashes out at Adi,  one would have thought ,he would have learned by now what his blind trust brought him in the past! being cheated! He stumbled, before, but till now Adi  refuses to learn by his mistake!

When things reach a stalemate! Adi gives the option to his father! Either he saves both him and Zoya! or else he only saves Zoya! As the following day he will give himself  up for of murdering two cheaters! Pooja and Harsh! So help  him god! Both or Zoya!  Adi rests his case and goes back to his cell! If anything crawls under Adi's  skin it's cheaters! His Pa' just cheated him!.. for him Zoya is nothing. But to Adi, on the contrary..

What Zoya is to him cannot be defined.. all he knows  it's not about a  father accusing his son of blindly trusting  everyone. All Adi  knows that for once in his life  someone has faith and trust in him. Zoya trusts him that he'll set her free from this place. She sees herself with him in this whole predicament. Now for him its all! Or nothing! All that they both desire! to be set free of something they are both not guilty off! Its  both him and Zoya  or nothing doing! Under no circumstances! absolutely not !will they abandon each others side!  

She is nothing to him.. not in the way they have been portrayed! Must he define what Zoya means to him in words? True words communicate meaning, but what of a pure presence that is only felt? A presence he senses around himself, especially in bad times. A pure unseen force that leaves both a gentle and rough impact upon his soul. Zoya is nothing seen.. she is something unseen within Aditya Hooda as he  stands today.Ready to  salvage the truth about Zoya.. even if it means giving up his own life to save hers! Hamlet53 15.6.18    

Arjun our young astute charioteer, once again saves Adi well in time from yet another family betrayal. Harsh Hooda  will have to learn to be a good lawyer, with  compassion. For even the biggest judge of all, uses mercy, compassion and wisdom when dispensing justice! punishment for the guility and freedom for the innocent! As Pa' Harsh best  work at the case of finding out what makes his boy happy. start off just by listening to Aditya instead of chastising him.. Learn to recognize what makes his son happy. Listen to his son and lecture him less..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the beautiful analysis hammie.
Did Adi really mean that she is nothing to him Or has his mind not understood that his heart is falling for her.

Whom do u think Hammie will fall in love first? Adi or Zo
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Did Adi really mean that she is nothing to him Or has his mind not understood that his heart is falling for her.

I think adi will fall in love first zoya still love yash and adi should makes a lot of efforts to jeet zoya heart 
Edited by samiaadiya12 - 5 years ago
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Hammie!!
It's a joy to read your post!!

How true Hammie, a court where we swear by our gods, that whatever we will speak, we will speak nothing but the truth. And the truth is twisted in such an ugly way that it would shame the lie itself.
The way the truth was presented that the sincere efforts by Aditya to save a human life were turned into murderous intentions. What a pity that these things actually takes place in the real world.

For Aditya, trust is the most important factor of his life. In fact as vital as breathing. The people on whom he had his utmost trust, betrayed him. And they never trusted him either. If Puja had trusted him, she would have confided in him that she fell in love with Yash, However painful the truth would have been. Neither did Sakshi trust him. Or she too would have confided in him.
As for Anjana and Harsh, they too never trusted him, they thought him to be impulsive, immature, and a gullible fool.
The poor guy never got what he craved most, i.e. "Trust".
Zoya is the first person, or shall I say the only person, who not only never broke his trust but handed him the most precious gift - "Her trust in him".
So yes, he will go to any length to protect her trust.
He would rather see himself caged for life, instead of breaking her trust.
Looking forward to your today's analysis.
Precap was rocking, hope the episode is equally rocking!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Sneha!😃 super to see you
 it will be too unrealistic for them to  consider love.. as  the world  sees it.. remember only recently they have been betrayed  by   this feeling love... both in my opinion are being  cautious  about what they mean to each other
 Sneha.. if love is  being loyal, supportive, not being envious  or jealous of each other.. than perhaps  it is  positive bond between them..
so far.. both get strengthened  in each others company.. both discuss matters of common interest.. both are moved by each others hurt.. personally I feel they will not rush into emotional attachment..   there will be more  rocking in their lives  more tests  to  go through to judge their unnamed bond...
 lets be occupied with the workings of  Adiya's hearts and minds... much love hammie

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You Nail It dear, I cannot write like you but I sail with the same thoughts
Wish each memeber in the forun read your wornderful side to get more indepth knowledge of the episodes .

The flow is brillant atleast what I see with the way Rajveer entered till now.
Guess today once frees one chapter of their lives will get a closure and new one starts.

To me Rajveer is depecting various shades of society and how it impacts Asitya & Zoya. Still a challege which the protagonists will keep facing untill happy ever after.

Nice way of bringing story & it sits in the framework which is important.

Will keep readinv your wonderful work, please make a sticky page with all your notes it wil be useful tp newbies in the forum if they have missed understnding any eoisode , it truely helps 👏
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie adi hates hypocrisy, he hates double standards most important he hates breaking trust which mr hooda was going to do. Mr hooda always wanted to mould his son the way he wanted never understood what he wanted. His son had come back to him forgetting cheating but again mr hooda was going to commit the same flaw. Arjun once again stands between his father and brother. Though his father expects him to follow his footsteps arjun heart is like his brother. Though more accomodative when pushed to corner he is more adi brother than harsh son.now coming to court. What is seen with eyes is illusion. But it is the vision and interpretation around it that decides the fate of case. Mr hooda the lawyer,rajvir the lawkeeper is using this law the way they wants. I would really love to see when adi and zoya can do this with impunity to get justice. At present both are playing direct game not exactly understanding how the vision is manipulated. But each step by this society will teach them to wear mask and reach goal.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Sorry.. double post.
See the next page.
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Amazing post. 👏

I completely agree with your title.. It's not how it looks. It looks like Mr. Hooda would selflessly save both his son and Zoya, but one whiff of insecurity and his promises of first being a lawyer and then a dad flied out of the window. Mr. Hooda seems to break promises pretty often. If that is the case, I wonder how long Adi would continue to call him 'Pa'. 😕

From Adi's POV, it looks like Zoya is no one.. only an innocent girl who faced heartbreak at her husband's hand and got accused for his murder. Her blind trust on him matters to him so much that he would confess a crime he didn't commit just to do her justice. However, Adi doesn't see that it's not how it looks. She has become his friend, confidant and humdard. (Thanks for complimenting my Urdu. 😳 Sab show ka kamal hai.. thodi urdu bhi sikh rhi hu, thoda law bhi 😆) And he would not observe this anytime soon, for Adi is used to taking his relationships for granted (exactly the quality that irked Pooja).

I loved how Adi almost threatened his dad and forced him to jog his brain more, to get both Adi and Zoya out of jail. He knows what his dad is capable of. Also, only Adi could honor Zoya's trust the way he did, for he knows the value to trust and the consequences of betrayal. If Mr. Hooda had failed to keep Zoya's trust, it would have affected ArNoor as well.

I would not discuss the court case, the prosecutor's logic had too many loopholes. But still it was painful to watch so many false accusations being hurled at Adi. (Poor Cheeku 😭)

Looking forward to today's episode. Keep posting your beautiful write-ups. Eid Mubarak!. 🤗

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Lovely Hammie!!   hellooo Geet 😃..
It's a joy to read your post!!

How true Hammie, a court where we swear by our gods, that whatever we will speak, we will speak nothing but the truth. And the truth is twisted in such an ugly way that it would shame the lie itself.
The way the truth was presented that the sincere efforts by Aditya to save a human life were turned into murderous intentions. What a pity that these things actually takes place in the real world.
that's how forces of justice work at times.. morals,  faith  are set aside.
For Aditya, trust is the most important factor of his life. In fact as vital as breathing. The people on whom he had his utmost trust, betrayed him. And they never trusted him either. If Puja had trusted him, she would have confided in him that she fell in love with Yash, However painful the truth would have been. Neither did Sakshi trust him. Or she too would have confided in him.
As for Anjana and Harsh, they too never trusted him, they thought him to be impulsive, immature, and a gullible fool.
The poor guy never got what he craved most, i.e. "Trust".
Zoya is the first person, or shall I say the only person, who not only never broke his trust but handed him the most precious gift - "Her trust in him".
So yes, he will go to any length to protect her trust.
He would rather see himself caged for life, instead of breaking her trust.
Looking forward to your today's analysis.
Precap was rocking, hope the episode is equally rocking!

ohhh Geet your heart too bled for him..like mine did..  I Had to speak for him.. that which he still keeps in his heart... Pa' the girl trusts me!   says a lot.. but in Harsh ruthless world of law.. he has no time to listen to son... yes it was  a Adi Hooda episode..   heaven alone knows what he'll do in court next???  basically he was doing barter system with his Pa'...
beautiful comment  Geet  made my day... much love   yours hammie