Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

Silsila Badalte Rishton ka

This is the show where we are seeing a modern day relationship according to the show makers
The show has taken a challenge to show some sensitive issues and they are  doing it with great team work
We are getting so many sincere. serious and even sometimes fighting posts about the characters
 If you ask me I'm loving all four characters though the love ratio varies for them.
It's not the same for all.. but yes..I love all them..they are playing their character with a perfection..
 So I thought to make a post to make you smile a littleπŸ˜‰

Nandu is making all of us to feel pity on her  Bina kahe bhi bahut kuchh kah jaati hai..takleef me hai phir bhi shadi ko bachana chhati hai..majboori hai bechaari ki..kahaan jaayegi agar raajdeep ne chhod diya tohπŸ˜†

Rajju is making it 100% sure to force all of us to hate him. to kill him..Mera bas chale to TV me hi usko goli maar doon..You too feel the same na..πŸ˜‰

Kunal is playing a husband who loves his wife and is a very helpful and emotional type banda,,Kisi ki bhi help ke liye ek dum taiyaar..thoda baccche jaisa dil hai uska I feel

Mouli  is a wife who loves her husband as well as her whole family..She is a renowned doctor famous among her colleagues for her work.. Wants to keep all happy at the same time but you know that's not possible na,,poor Mouli

Last night episode was very nice and emotional..But you know I found one funny scene out of whole episode and you which scene it was
it was a scene of Mouli with pramila in the kitchen

Now the fun begins because i have a 100 dollar question in my mind
and the question is
WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE?
 Mouli? or pramila?
Don't run to hit me with sticks in your hand My question is very reasonable..please kisi ke paas jawaab ho to dena

Why this question popped out in my mind?
well... iska jawaab hai mere paas
I saw Mouli was ready to leave for the hospital having her tea but poor she.. she could not find time to drink it just because she was securing the kitchen..keeping all the containers in the cabinets one by one while as pramila madam was just talking happily with Mouli .ki bhabhi aap kitni achhi ho kitna karti ho and Mouli said tum bhi to kitna karti ho hum sabke liye? but kab? Dida ko chai dene ke alawa to koi kaam karte nahin dekha maine.. aap logon ne dekha? nahin na..πŸ˜†

bechari Mouli parents aate hain uske lunch par but uski sasuma kitchen me help karne ki jagah selfie le rahi thi..Pyaari bahu jo hai unki bahut pyaar karti hain wo apni bahu se..πŸ˜†
bechaari bahar se aake khana banaane me lag gayi. wo bhi akele.😲. Arrey..pramila madam kahin dikhaayi nahin di uss time.. shayad apne kamre me Ac on karke araam karte hue net surfing kar rahi hongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you all noticed this or not.?
Come on 
I have so many working friends who have full time domestic help..I have not seen them running from here to there ..Yes they do work in kitchen but not like this.. it happens with them who don't have any help at home so they have to finish their work before going to office but not those who have full time help..
My advice to Mouli
Mouli Baby...kitni bhi koshish kar lo..tum sab logon ko ek hi time par khush nahin rakh sakti..Not even God can do this..
So it's better to concentrate on the one who need your attention most at that time.. kahin aisa na ho ki perfection ke chakkar me sab kuchh haath se nikal πŸ˜­ jaaye

what do you say guys?πŸ˜ƒ

PS:-This is fun post so please don't bash any one  ..or any character here.. agar aisa hua to main sabse pahle bhaag jaaungi yahaan se as I believe in smiling and keep others smiling Don't believe in fighting ..😳😳

Hi Rashmi kaisi hai

Aur tere question ka answer Yeh Silsila Na Badlte Rishte Ka Hai..yeh insaan kabhi nahi badal sakta... 8 saal se aise he hai..Aise he jhela hai..He turned good for sometime but showing true colours after 8 years πŸ˜†..Bas naam aur educational level change hua hai...Well educated aristocrat se gawar trying to be rich ka 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haan ye toh hai..Pramila madam toh bas dekhne ki hai ...πŸ˜†
dida bhi us se naraaz ho jaati hai and ultimately Mauli had to come and give her tea or something she need..
seriously..in order to show her perfect bahu somewhere creatives show this but it has other meaning that no body helps Mauli in household chores and all are just talking about work..
good fun post Rashmi.πŸ˜ƒ
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

can I say poor pamella
kya galti bechari ki bas shayed mobile addicted hai ..hadh hai... I'm with you Pam don't worry lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Lol nice post...yes pramila was their to help her she should take her help..pramila getting salary for that job only..we all love to stay in everyone's good book but sadly it's not possible in real world..kabhi kabhi sbko khush krne k chakkar me sb kuch bigar jata..to It's better jiska kam usko krne de unko usi baat ki salary Milti Hain aur tum apne responsibilities me concentrate kro...

Exactly my point was saanjh
No human can be perfect so why to try to be?
and No working woman can do this in real to take care of every single and small need of whole family..Mouli's character is shown beyond perfection..and doesn't seem natural
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Hi Rashmi kaisi hai

Aur tere question ka answer Yeh Silsila Na Badlte Rishte Ka Hai..yeh insaan kabhi nahi badal sakta... 8 saal se aise he hai..Aise he jhela hai..He turned good for sometime but showing true colours after 8 years πŸ˜†..Bas naam aur educational level change hua hai...Well educated aristocrat se gawar trying to be rich ka 

Hi Sonia
Im very well How are you?
haha ye bikul theek kahaa tumne ki ye rishta na badalte rishton ka hai
DD aur abhinav ka rishta nahin badla * saal ke baad pahle se bhi jyada bura ho gaya.. 8 saal pagle at least wo maarta to nahin thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Haan ye toh hai..Pramila madam toh bas dekhne ki hai ...πŸ˜†
dida bhi us se naraaz ho jaati hai and ultimately Mauli had to come and give her tea or something she need..
seriously..in order to show her perfect bahu somewhere creatives show this but it has other meaning that no body helps Mauli in household chores and all are just talking about work..
good fun post Rashmi.πŸ˜ƒ

haha 
haan kabhi kaam karte dekha hi nahin usko
 pyar to sab dikhaate hain Mouli par but no one helps her..
sab kaam khud hi karti rahti hai bechaari
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Sonia
Im very well How are you?
haha ye bikul theek kahaa tumne ki ye rishta na badalte rishton ka hai
DD aur abhinav ka rishta nahin badla * saal ke baad pahle se bhi jyada bura ho gaya.. 8 saal pagle at least wo maarta to nahin thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Big Bro ki aankain ( eyes) kaafi thi usko chuha banane k liye 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Big Bro ki aankain ( eyes) kaafi thi usko chuha banane k liye 

haan sach me.
He was scared of him as well as respected him in his heart
par yahaan to bekabu ghode jaisa hai jisko koi rok hi nahin saktaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

haha 
haan kabhi kaam karte dekha hi nahin usko
 pyar to sab dikhaate hain Mouli par but no one helps her..
sab kaam khud hi karti rahti hai bechaari

Sahi pakde hain ..hope Nandini k aane k baad Mauli Nandu par jyada dhyan degi toh kitchen and other works main ho sakta hai Pramila madam ko kaam karna pade.πŸ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Sahi pakde hain ..hope Nandini k aane k baad Mauli Nandu par jyada dhyan degi toh kitchen and other works main ho sakta hai Pramila madam ko kaam karna pade.πŸ˜†

Nandu ke aane ke baad Mouli ke khud ke hosh ud jaayenge to dusron ka khyaal to chhod hi doπŸ˜†