Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahrer66 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It is a very impressive work and wonderful I have lived the series again with the writings and pictures and notification .. Thank you for all the effort you have made for this forum wonderful and distinctive series of Brithvi Vallabh👍🏼

yavika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
PrithviVallabh is one of its kind, unique, quality show with high production value, amazing cast, costumes jewellery sets locations BGM , the show is a treat to watch and  i love its credits they are the best. Thanks Anirudh sir for making PV. Kudos & congratulations to entire cast n crew for their efforts. Well done team👏
Ashish, the finest and the most versatile actor on ITV once again lived up to expectations with his impeccable performance. He completely nailed the  character..looked best in different looks and his shayari ...will cherish forever🥺
Mrinal, the other memorable character is very well played by Sonarika. She looked as gorgeous as diamond. A round of applause for rest of the cast for their amazing contribution to the show.
Will  badly miss the show and Ashish on screen😕
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mano, Thushi, Adit, Ashi, Shruthi, Shruthiravi, special thanks to each one of you to put this wonderful thread within couple days!!! The siggies, collages, writeups, poetry, my god they are so wonderful. Such a beautiful thread and a fitting farewell for a show that made us laugh, cry, hate, love, excitement and thrill all these weeks. So much we had shared along with the show we'll cherish those moments too 🤗 Thanks again to you all.Edited by Vdvisa - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You everyone for liking and complimenting the thread😛
Mano.M thumbnail
Mano.M thumbnail
Sonarika FanPage @SonarikaFC_

After seeing today's precap... 1thing I understood that we won't get marriage sequence... So just hoping for a lovely.. Forever remembered #PriNal love sequence... Praying that to not have that jakkala-Kosha annoying scenes...

nitinshukla @nitinjaishukla

It's there , we know you guys wanted it . Enjoy !!!

Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I would like I compliment the members who contributed to this thread 
First of all I couldn't have able to collect and translate the poem if we didn't have the thread of Prithvi poem in our forum created by @Love and poems shared by @RisingPhoenix and @Mahi 
Thank u guys 🤗
I will post the missing poems of Prithvi which I collected, in that thread, let's maintain it properly 😊

Mano I think I already told u but saying this again, this time your headers and name icons are the best ones you created till date. Header with Veena representing Prithvi n Sword representing Mrinal. N name icons with more pankh. How did you create so many things in just 2-3 days 👏

Shruti such a detailed and lengthy write-up!! Loved every bit of it. Do I even need to mention how talented u are ❤️
And Twinu, I loved your appreciation posts, since I am not good in making appreciation posts I admire the ones who write them well 😉😆 

Shruthiravi di, loved your write-up. U always bring out something new, something we are not able to see while watching the show. No wonder I love your write-ups so much ❤️

Thushu miss modest, organization is the most difficult part, and collection of credits n materials for Mano to arrange perfectly. 😳
Edited by CutiepieAD - 5 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So sweet of him to read this. Hope Ashish reads it too 😳
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

I would like I compliment the members who contributed to this thread 

First of all I couldn't have able to collect and translate the poem if we didn't have the thread of Prithvi poem in our forum created by @Love and poems shared by @RisingPhoenix and @Mahi 
Thank u guys 🤗
I will post the missing poems of Prithvi which I collected, in that thread, let's maintain it properly 😊

Mano I think I already told u but saying this again, this time your headers and name icons are the best ones you created till date. Header with Veena representing Prithvi n Sword representing Mrinal. N name icons with more pankh. How did you create so many things in just 2-3 days 👏

Shruti such a detailed and lengthy write-up!! Loved every bit of it. Do I even need to mention how talented u are ❤️
And Twinu, I loved your appreciation posts, since I am not good in making appreciation posts I admire the ones who write them well 😉😆 

Shruthiravi di, loved your write-up. U always bring out something new, something we are not able to see while watching the show. No wonder I love your write-ups so much ❤️

Thushu miss modest, organization is the most difficult part, and collection of credits n materials for Mano to arrange perfectly. 😳

Miss Modest😆🤣