Sidhuska SS: Detective Sinha and Co

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys! Today I'm here with a different story, which comes under the genre mystery. I want you guys to do something for me, I want you toimagine the setting like it's the 1920's you know Sidhant in the coat and dhotar😆 and wearing a hat like Sherlock Holmes, and Anu in you know the simple cotton sarees. And the small building when the British were here. The first Chapter is just gonna be like the intro so wait for when it becomes better, and well I make mistakes here and there so please forgive me for that and if possible help me by pointing them out. So here it goes.

Detective Sinha and Co.

Chapter 1: The Team

"Okay Sir, we will be there in the morning tomorrow, you just calm down" Sidhant said putting the phone down.

"Sweety ji where is Anushka" he asked his friend and secretary Sweety.

"I'm here" she shouts getting down her carriage , she dusted her blue saree and said "Have a look at these papers , this is the evidence we need".

"Well done Anushka ji" Sweety clapped.

"Yeah well I always do the work and he made us name this agency 'Detective Sinha and co' " she said looking at Sidhant, who was just looking at the papers.

"Listen, if we name it Detective Reddy and co, people will think that this agency is part of your father's business empire" he said putting the papers in the drawer.

"Okay but why do we have to use your name only, we can use Sweety ji's name na" she asked him folding her arms.

"You know I have an amazing idea" Sweety says interrupting their argument . He takes a piece of paper and writes something on it.
"We can call our agency..." he said showing the piece of paper.
Anushka and Sidhant looked at each other and burst out laughing looking at the three letters written 'A.S.S'.
An acronym for their names.

"Why are you guys laughing haan?" He asked them.

"Sweety ji how have you even survived in this world till now" Sidhant said still laughing.

"Fine! I have a better idea you both get married na" he said, the laughter turned into silence, both of them looked away from each other,
"Anushka ji will become a Sinha then there won't be any problem na" he said. Sweety always knew they both had a thing, they've known each other for years and not one of them had feelings for any another person.
Even both of them knew it but were living in denial.

"Haan, by the way we have a new case to handle" Sidhant said changing the topic.

"Well what is it about?" Anushka asked him.

"You know the Goel's right?" he asked them, they both nodded.

"They bought that old mansion at the cross street " he said.

"The mansion which is known to be haunted?" Sweety asked looking at him, thinking if he was actually seriously.

"Haan, that one only, we have a case there" He told him.

"Are you mad Bhau ji! There are ghosts there" Sweety said all frightened.

"Sweety ji there are no such thing as ghosts" Anushka said patting his shoulder. "What is the case?" She asked Sidhant.

"Apparently when it's night, a lot of sounds and they're suspecting that one of their rivals is trying to scare them" he told both of them.

"The only rivals Goel has is my father and I'm sure he wouldn't play a cheap trick like this" she said confidently, she knew her father well enough that he wouldn't ruin someone's privacy.

"Bhau ji what if there are really ghosts there?" He said.

"Sweety ji calm down, if you guys can't handle the case I will" Sidhant told them.

"Excuse me, when did I say that" Anushka asked crossing her arms.

"What if your father is involved, you're a family member of the suspect" he told her, he knew KK himself but he could never cross out a suspect without proof.

"Firstly, I can guarantee you my father isn't involved" she said irked with the fact for indirectly accusing her father, "Secondly, I am professional and don't let my relations come in between my cases" she said making her point clear to him.

"Fine whatever, be ready by tomorrow morning at 8 and come by the mansion" he told them.

Sweety ji tried convincing Sidhant to keep him out of this, he assured him that they'll be right there with him and if he still didn't want to stay, they would handle the case themselves.

"Fine but if something is wrong I'm running out" he said.

"Okay Sweety ji" Anushka and Sidhant tell him at the same time, they looked at each other and then looked away.

It was the morning before they knew it. Sweety and Sidhant walked down there. Sweety looked at the mansion from top the bottom, which was almost black with all the bricks weren't painted for years , creaked windows and a garden with weeds and banyan trees. Shivers went down his spine, "Let's go in Sweety ji" Sidhant said, "What about Anushka ji" Sweety said trying to buy some time. "She's never on time" Sidhant said looking at the time.

A Chrysler stops in front of them, a man gets out and opens the door and Anushka steps out and thanks the man, the man puts a Rose around her ear. She smiles at him, but she looked a little uncomfortable. Sidhant wonders who the guy was, he looked at them and he felt weird. Sweety ji looked at him and giggled, "It's your fault she's slowly slipping away" he said.

He says bye to her and leaves in his car. She waved at him. As soon as he was out of sight, removes the rose and throws it away and hits her head with her hand.

She walks towards them and says "Come on let's go in already". They rang the bell .Sidhant wanted to ask her so badly who that was, but didn't want to show that he was affected by it. He nudges Sweety with his elbow, and he made it obvious enough for him to understand what so he asked
"Anushka ji who was that?"

"Oh well he's my future husband" she said, Sidhant turned away and widened his eyes .
"According to my father" She said to his relief.

"Oh! Okay Okay" Sweety ji said looking at Sidhant.

"Now can we go, the queen also came" he said smirking at Anushka. Anushka rolled her eyes.

They rang the bell twice and no one opened the door. Sidhant realised slowly tried opening the door using the door knob. To their surprise it was open. He opened the door and there was the mansion, it was huge and beautiful in a gothic way, Goel still didn't get it cleaned. You could see three staircases, and it looked like it could easily have twenty rooms.

"Thud!" The door closed. "Aah!!" Sweety shouted. Anushka and Sidhant turned back to see who it was and Sweety hid behind Anushka. 

___*___*___

leave your comments and tell me how it was😃
Edited by __Harshi__ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this story till now.. will admit detective and all I was bit apprehensive but its very interesting😳
Siddhant and Anushka share such a bitter sweet relation here, pyaar hai but jatayenge nahi awww 

Continue soon..I loved sweety ji in it ðŸ˜† Also that mustery guy who is to marry her, haha Siddhant would look cute jealous ;)
Waiting for next update! ðŸ˜ƒ
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Originally posted by: A.Green

Loved this story till now.. will admit detective and all I was bit apprehensive but its very interesting😳

Siddhant and Anushka share such a bitter sweet relation here, pyaar hai but jatayenge nahi awww

Continue soon..I loved sweety ji in it😆Also that mustery guy who is to marry her, haha Siddhant would look cute jealous ;)
Waiting for next update!😃

The whole detective thing is not an eye catcher
that's kinda understood you know 😆
I got more views when I named it 'Res' 😆
But I guess I'm writing this more for myself 😃

I'm really glad that you liked it though
Thank you for reading! 😳
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, this is great! Full Scooby Doo feeling. Please continue.
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow I am loving it in all bits ðŸ˜Š it's supper exciting with interesting plot and imaging just like you said😎
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dplus

Wow, this is great! Full Scooby Doo feeling. Please continue.

Thank you!! 😃
Will continue soon.
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushbooloves

Wow I am loving it in all bits😊it's supper exciting with interesting plot and imaging just like you said😎

Thank you Khushboo!!! 😃
I am glad that you like it 😳 Edited by __Harshi__ - 5 years ago
_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
intresting ðŸ˜› loved it u have taken me sherlok tv series i loved the show so much😳
u have so creative harshi love u... maza aagyaaa     do continue soon 
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A lovestory with a mysterious setting...
This is what I live for...love u for writing this...
I love detective stories  & now that you have coupled it with SweSidUska it has turned many folds awesome ...
Could totally imagine the Ghostly 1920's mansion and our fellas entering it ...
Wow that  Anu's Wouldn't be someone is quite Mysterious...

This is quite  intriguing & absolutely mind-blowing ...
Do update soon ...you have got me hooked ...
Waiting impatiently. ...
Lots of Jhappis

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anu95_

intresting😛loved it u have taken me sherlok tv series i loved the show so much😳

u have so creative harshi love u... maza aagyaaa do continue soon

Thank you so much Anu!!! 😃
Creative toh main hoon 😆
Will continue soon 😃