Zeeliciousxo 
Tennessean
DDFan 2012
Hope
Newbiesoapfan
ttt1
Leesan

Rules:

1) Any and all topics are welcome...but be respectful and don't push. 
2) Please talk to other members...Be respectful to others wishes about things people want to talk about or don't want to talk about
3)  This chat club is not limited to discussing any one show...or any ..one actor/ celebrity. Not too interested in actors/ celebrity's personal life discussions either...although it is Ok to do it in moderation...
4) Don't expect regular reviews of any show on this thread from me...although would welcome to hear your views and respond if I have anything to contribute ...if you want to talk about any show...
5) Most of all have fun with the great bunch of people on this cc from all around the world! 

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY CC. Here is the last thread...in case you are looking...

Edited by -Sush- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Me first. Reached the previous thread after many days and am here πŸ˜†
Are all the members still active ?

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello πŸ€—
Thank You for opening a new thread Sush. Sorry for MIA ...too much on my plate, and sadly IF was not the best place to be . I am glad to be back ...hope all is well with you'll.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening. New thread Sush.
JJ and Sheets how are you guys doing? Long time no see.
It's nice to have space here onIF even if we are regularly irregular.
It's a big circus and the man is making it worst with his tweets and non stop blabbering.
Any how happy birthday to the old man πŸ˜†
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello from Portugal today! Here for vacation...
irregularly regular...I like that! πŸ˜†

Shwets, JJ, Bhavi...so good to see you all here...πŸ€—Nandy, G...hope to see you soon too!
More later...

Bhavi...I feel Putin is pulling his strings...setting up the foreign policy agenda...From Korea denuking to G7...He also has a chip on his shoulder to undo everything Obama has done. It is wild but not random...

Shwets...were you also on a hiatus or watching anything?  JJ what's up at your end? I wandered in after a long break and found some compatriots ...hopefully we have a bit more time now to talk as summer has started.
Edited by -Sush- - 5 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow,  new thread! 
Welcome back , Sush,  Shwets and JJ! 

I think someone had asked about Veere wedding in the last thread.  Has anyone seen it yet? I decided to give it a miss,  since I didn't get any good reviews.
Raazi was excellent . Waiting for Sanju. And savouring Yeh Pyar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. 

Checked out DD's new show- a bit too loud, though I like the non violent parts. Had been waiting for Shakti to come back. Liked what I saw of him in his last show. Also like the parallel lead. Silsila badalte rishton ka, this one is.

Anyway , currently can focus only on ypnt.
Hope more of us are here more often. 
PS: Really hope everyone has watched Raazi.
chicksoup thumbnail
BTW , Indian telly is getting weirder by the day.  There are aliens in one show and Gul has finally found the perfect way to recycle. Looks like she is going to tell the whole love story  in ishqbaz again, starting from where they started.  Thank God she didn't go for punarjanams.  
I don't know if it happens only when I tune in,  but I found really weird things like- in one show,  the leads went back to the picchle Janam where they were king and queen.  Another,  telling the beauty and the beast story.  These people will stop at nothing! πŸ˜† 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Chick,
Good to see you girl! I want to watch Razzi...have heard great things about it and saw that song about father daughter bond...which was amazing! 

Veere di wedding...seems like a movie without a soul...at least that's what one reviewer said. I am not sure if I will watch it...Have you seen it? What do you think? 

I am going to see mom in a few days...will see what she is watching and probably try something...not picking up any PH or any particular actor this time...πŸ˜ƒ
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Hi Chick,

Good to see you girl! I want to watch Razzi...have heard great things about it and saw that song about father daughter bond...which was amazing! 

Veere di wedding...seems like a movie without a soul...at least that's what one reviewer said. I am not sure if I will watch it...Have you seen it? What do you think? 

I am going to see mom in a few days...will see what she is watching and probably try something...not picking up any PH or any particular actor this time...πŸ˜ƒ

Sush,

I don't think I'll have the patience to sit through Veere ever after all the reviews I read.πŸ˜†Too bad. That was one movie I was looking forward to. Another one I decided to give a miss was Parmanu.

Hmm...I don't think there is much to pick from,Sush. All sorts of crap seems to be going through. YPNT has awful timings,I doubt your mother watches it. TV has been so boring.I was off for a long time,until ypnt finally happened to me.πŸ˜†

Do check out this paki show- yakeen ka safar- GOLD! πŸ‘
-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo on Thread 9!!!

Back from my holiday! need another holiday to wash and iron πŸ˜†

Norway is a beautiful country but man is it expensive...a sandwich is 8 pounds πŸ˜•

My MIL went to watch veere di wedding... πŸ˜† I told her its not her type of movie but she went with her friend. So two Auntys watching that movie with my aunty's husband.. πŸ˜†

Tareefan is my daughter's fav song right now. She loves it and sings along so I guess one good thing about the movie!!! πŸ˜†

I need to watch Raazi, I heard good reviews about it.

the new show of DD is not my thing.

I concur with Chick on Yakeen ka safar..beautiful series.. πŸ˜ƒ

Chick - anything else on paki dramas you recommend?Edited by -Fedex- - 5 years ago