Loving Maulii's character

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am loving Mauli's character till now in the show.
She is real representation of today's woman who wants to give best in work life balance... yet in trying to do all you cannot be superwoman and keep everyone happy.. she takes chances with temporary anger of her closed ones for their real wish...
And still like most working women who try to manage both family and career .. she is carried with guilt most times
She is most realistic character till now for me in this show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She's very real, definitely won me over <3 The situations she is put in are very relatable for any working woman trying to balance her family too
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think the biggest credit should go to Aditi for playing Mauli so brilliantly! The character is relatable because the writers have written her in a way representing the strong independent women in our society. Yet it is the portrayal that has won me over. Mauli is relatable but she is also different. She has a balance and the character stands out in the crowd. That could only happen if the role is in the hands of a capable artiste. Aditi is beyond words. How slowly and steadily she has won me over. There is zero pretense in her or her potrayal of Mauli. I'll even say her potrayal is flawless. Today scene when she was crying I could feel her pain of wanting to meet her Best Friend. I feel her helplessness. I connected her to feelings more. For that I'll say hats off to Aditi!