Bepannah,my thoughts, Let the case begin..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 63. 13.6.18. Let the case begin!

Truth matches, tallies , corresponds  and leaves no room for doubts. Its untruths that differ, disagree and are at odds. But this too is valid that truth ,can also be  staged in such a manner ,that instead of emerging in its purest form it turns out to be tainted. Mahi performance, proves it. But then again, truth always finds a way.. false traps give way!

Today's courtroom drama is the first insight into how prosecution cases are fought. It's a game between two parties. The accusing and the defending. Between them lies the one who bears a charge. Both parties claim to uncover the unadulterated version of the truth, for or against their client. It is common practice, that legal teams, through their arguments, very easily manoeuvre both truth and untruth to prove their point, till their client is either proved guilty or not guilty of the charge filed against them. Opposing  parties, are at each others throats! Noor and Mahi push! shove! exchange hot words! Peace maker Arjun  ends the war!! 

Before the proceedings Adi and Zoya get a much needed moral boost from Harsh , yes he believes they both did not  premediate their respective  partners  double murders. Their squabble at Missouri, over the antique gramophone ornamental piece is evident of their love and commitment to their life partners. Harsh reminds them ,in the court room they should be seen to sing from the same song sheet! any discrepancies in their stories  will raise doubts about them. The truth is ,what goes on between Adi and Zoya is always transparent.  Be it their bickering, professionally, in support of each other or others! it is there for the world to see. Only in court the manner in which their interactions will be spoken about , will wholly be to cast aspersions about their connections to each other.

Mahi is the star witness ,primed by Rajveer. She  bears false witness to many truths about Zoya and Aditya's professional  and private lives. The interesting thing is the element of truth Mahi comes up with, regards Zoya working late hours with Adi in the office. Adi's harmless pranks with Zoya.. and then finally Mahi  very nearly spells out their intimate relationship, that started professionally from the office, and culminates in Zoya's bedroom! How what really happened due to a clean, harmless purpose, is made to look like sordid filth, by Mahi's witness statement. Once more, Zoya learns the bitter truth about her gullibility of misinterpreting Mahi's suggestions and support as being sincere.

Will Zoya retaliate? Since her chastity is on the line? or will she retain her moral ground? Zoya does get the chance, to do so, by telling the court, how Mahi's case is that of the grapes being sour! Since Adi turned down her genuine  proposal. As a back lash she spins this malicious false witness  against Zoya and Adi , in a relationship which is news to them both!     

In turning down this chance to witness against Mahi to save their own skins  from this serious false accusation. Zoya  shows Adi yet another side of her character, her respect and loyalty towards Yash's already grieving mother Madhu.Respect for all bonds inherited in marriage!  Zoya is emphatic in her stance, that her conscience refuses to allow her to publicly disgrace Mahi, purely due to the harrowing effect it is likely to cause her mother Madhu.  Zoya is aware that she will be thought of as stupid and dense! As she has the full right to defame  Mahi's reputation too! But then what will be the difference between her and Mahi? Zoya , shows  sensitivity towards a girls honour. Zoya  declines do that to others what she wouldn't do to herself!  Its these essential , inherent , virtuous traits in Zoya , that make a lasting impression on Aditya Hooda. She's stubborn ,he tells his baffled father.. but there's a pure flexibility in her too.. his soul knows about it!    

There is a god above! Madhu  catches Zoya's response to Adi regards  bearing witness against Mahi; Zoya's concern for Madhu, for a mothers respectability. Madhu's witness is based upon truth as she knows it and not as scripted by Rajveer and Mahi to fuel their own agendas. Madhu knows her daughter well and what ever she knows of Zoya is that did not murder her son. Zoya loved him. With regards to Aditya Zoya relationship. Madhu confirms what her eyes saw.. both  in the process of circumambulations. nothing more. Technically she clears Zoya of killing her son! Zoya smiles and muses there is a god above! Adi gives her a sided look. Nothing  but innocent is Zoya ! 

Within the episode, some truths  open to question. So they appear to more than they really are to others? What exactly is Zoya to Aditya? So Yash divorced his princess? so they are married?  She puts her life in his hands! their touching palms show , staid faith in each other, as opposed to surging passion that fades away as fast as it comes. She is nothing to him.. yet out of Adi's nothing  comes about something.. lasting..

In Harsh's words, the episode sums up.. evil can try its hardest. But in the end, inevitably truth prevails! so we hope it does..  Hamlet53 14.6.18     

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi - have started reading your' and other posts since couple of days. Like the depth your posts hold.

In today's liked the way you started with laying the hard truths of a court case; about both parties relentlessly pushing their agenda. We saw one side of it yesterday; hope the other side comes back strong and nice!

Yes, there are many questions - who is Zoya to Adi, what comes in the encelope, is Mr.Hooda really a lawyer before the father he is! Waiting to watch and to read!
Sutapasima thumbnail
Lovely write up dear 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Prriyam.😃 good to see  you on my thoughts 
Hi - have started reading your' and other posts since couple of days. Like the depth your posts hold.
thanks so much for your support.. glad you find my reflections ,worthwhile.. Have to say the actual episodes themselves are an engaging watch..
In today's liked the way you started with laying the hard truths of a court case; about both parties relentlessly pushing their agenda. We saw one side of it yesterday; hope the other side comes back strong and nice!
oh good you  saw the fierceness in the Prosecution.. they argue to win and not necessarily  to uphold the truth!   and for sure.like you and the rest of the forum.. I too await.. how truth, puts up its defence!
Yes, there are many questions - who is Zoya to Adi, what comes in the encelope, is Mr.Hooda really a lawyer before the father he is! Waiting to watch and to read!
glad you touched upon the  envelope.. what or who? will the cd  expose? and will it be true or true lies?
lovely to hear from you  Prriyam.. and please continue to read and share your thoughts.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Lovely write up dear 

helllooo Sutapasima..😃  me thrilled to  see your comment...   thanks so much for your graciousness.. the show brings out the  heartfelt  in me... much love hammie
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Keep writing - look out for your posts everyday.well said - from nothing - Adi finds everything lasting in Zoya and perhaps each other.
Adi gets constantly reassured with Zoya unshakable faith in him - something Pooja never had in him. And Zoya constantly reassured how Adi respects her values and idiosyncrasies now - so Adi-Zoya are already unknowingly in the boat of Bepannaah love for each other.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo sun2011,😃 lovely to see you... and yes can't thank you enough for support...  great motivational tool for me to continue to write... will post an index of my posts.. just trying to organise them.. do check when I post.them in coming days...
Keep writing - look out for your posts everyday.well said - from nothing - Adi finds everything lasting in Zoya and perhaps each other.
 its the precap.. that got me.. he was caught off guard... news to him.. what is she to him?
Adi gets constantly reassured with Zoya unshakable faith in him - something Pooja never had in him. And Zoya constantly reassured how Adi respects her values and idiosyncrasies now - so Adi-Zoya are already unknowingly in the boat of Bepannaah love for each other.
you sum it up so well..  even Adi  wasn't really aware of what went wrong in his marriage.. you rightly put it.. Zoya empowers him!    thanks sun, for sharing your valued thoughts... much love hammie 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautiful post 👏

After a lengthy afterthought, I feel Zoya did right by not bringing up Adi rejecting Mahi's proposal. For the testimony could have gone against them; the judge could have concluded that Adi rejected Mahi because he already made his commitment to Zoya. That could have brought AdiYa's case to a downslide. 

I loved this contrast - Zoya would not speak the truth that would hurt, and Madhu would not speak the lie that would hurt. Sometimes Zoya is too righteous for the world filled with backstabbers, it irritates Adi.. but at the same time it steals his heart. ❤️ From the day at the hospital, when Zoya was just short of hypothermia, to the day at the trial, Adi refuses to name their relationship even as friends, yet he would do just anything in his power to protect her from succumbing in the weight of her sorrows or falling prey to evil because of her pristine innocence.

ArNoor would have a greater face-off, this one was just a trailer. I think Noor feels that Arjun took the identity of her suitor to visit her home, and has followed her ever since wherever she went. She seems to blame Arjun for forcing her to run away from her home, that she did in order to evade marriage. This is my guess.. I would wait till I hear her accusations on Arjun. Poor Arjun.. another cutie in the show. 😆 

Loved your post; your posts keep making the show more enjoyable. Thanks for posting. 🤗

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Res.. will be back in a while

theek hai... me twiddling  my fingers on the lappie key board..😛...      
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

theek hai... me twiddling  my fingers on the lappie key board..😛...      

Lo, kar diya unres..😆