Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

"Are you sure about this?" He asked sitting at the opposite corner of the bed. His eyes depicted how scared-to-death he was. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, as he sat, tapping his right foot on the floor, and twitching his fingers, in a monotonous manner. He had nothing else to ask, or say, as he was at a sudden loss of words. His mind was clouded with the scariest thoughts. He, practically, felt sick. He had no strength to repeat his mistake again, but he was bound by it.

"Why would you think that I am lying?" She retorted. She was in a flow with the moment. She was not scared like he was, but irritated, that she would have to compensate for his mistakes, yet again. Her brain refused to work, to let her think a way out of this problem, but she sat totally calm, and composed, at the other corner of the bed. They did not have the audacity to look into each other's face, as that would make them even more scared about it. "I did not expect it this way though," she said, as she massaged her temples in frustration. 

He continued tapping his foot on the floor in frustration, which was now irritating her. "Will you stop making that noise, please? It is irritating me," She yelled at him, and burst into tears, which he didn't notice. He stopped tapping his foot, and twitching his fingers, before he could get another warning from her. "I am sorry," she said, turning towards him, and holding his arm. "I didn't want to shout on you, the frustration just came out that way," She said, softly. Her touch melted him, and calmed his fear for a moment. 

"It's me, who should be sorry, for what happened," Kabir said, facing the ground, and holding his throbbing head between his hands. "I am equally to be blamed, maybe." She said, as she moved closer to him, and hugged him from the back, and circled her legs around his waist. She was like a monkey, on his back. "I am totally blank, right now, Kabir, I don't know what I should be doing," she said, as she snuggled herself more into him, and dug her head at the crook of his neck. He was overwrought. "Neither do I know, what to do!" Kabir said, placing his hand over Nisha's cheek.  He turned his face, a little, and pecked on her lips, firmly. She blushed, and kissed his earlobe. A smile finally appeared over their faces.  

"I should've been more careful, what can we do now, anyway," He said, and lied down on the bed, with her in his arms. She placed herself comfortably in his embrace, and rested her head on his chest, as he wrapped his arm around her, protectively. They sunk into oblivion. "We are equally at fault, it was me who had asked for that sudden store-room adventure, as a birthday gift, while I was not prepared for it," She said, blankly. A crimson hue spread across her cheeks, as he chuckled. She hit him on his chest, getting annoyed. She glared into his eyes, in anger. "What? Can't I even be happy? I am going to be a father!" He said, and chuckled, simultaneously. She was irritated. "Then stop teasing me, or I'll hit you," She said, and pouted like a kid. He turned towards her, hugged her tightly, and kissed on her forehead. They knew that they were happy, but scared to accept this news.

"Kabir, will we be able to manage this? I am not sure," Nisha said, as she snuggled into his body, and threw her leg, over his. He fell into deep thoughts. "We'll manage. I am sure, we will," He said, stroking his hand over her back. She felt contented. 

"We are only twenty-seven, Kabir," Nisha said, anxiously.

"We were only twenty-four, when we made our first mistake, Nisha," Kabir said, making her blush. "We were quite young back then, and we weren't even married. I am really glad that we don't have to face those reactions from our families once again." He chuckled recalling their past. 

"And we are still paying for it, Kabir," Nisha said, looking at the two monkey-like kids hanging to the couch, in a corner of their room. Her eyes were observing their every action.

"Let them play. If they get distracted by your gaze, our moment is gone. Don't look at them," He said, looking at his kids through the corner of his eyes. "I am in no mood to be their horse, right now," He said, and pulled her closer in his arms. 

"They are our kids!" She said, and chuckled, slapping him slightly on his cheek. He made an irritated face. "I don't want twins, again!" Kabir whispered, as he fondled his thumb over her soft skin. He was exasperated. She chuckled. "Twins are still better, what if it is triplets, this time?" She said, teasing him. "What could be even worse?" Came an immediate reply. 

"I know that I used to tease you about having twelve kids, but then, the reality is scary! Kids are a nightmare come true," He said, and rolled his eyes. She laughed holding her belly, and she was accompanied by their two-and-a-half-year-old daughter, who almost squealed out in joy, seeing her mother laugh. "They are a nightmare, because they are like you, Kabir!" Nisha said, and pulled his cheeks.  He arched his eyebrows and looked at her in annoyance. "Am I a nightmare to you?" He asked, sternly. 

"Of course! No, actually! You are a daymare, and your children are nightmares!" She said and ruffled his hair. He was frustrated. "Why am I a daymare, now?" He asked. She chuckled. 

"Since you have made all my nights sleepless!" She said, a bit romantically, as she played with the buttons of his shirt. 

"You are turning me on, now! I don't want to make a bad impression of us, in front of our babies!" He said, and chuckled, resting his head on her chest. He placed his hand on her belly, and made patterns on her bare navel under her lose tee-shirt. While her hands played with his hair.

"Kabir..."

"hmm...?"

"How will we look, with so many kids with us?"        

"An uncontrollable, and overly romantic couple, with the products of their romance."

She chuckled, and kissed on the top of his hair. His nervousness was all gone in a matter of a few minutes. He was ready to become a father, once again. And she was happy, for he was happy.    

"WHAT IF IT'S TWINS, AGAIN? OR HOW ABOUT TRIPLETS? DROP YOUR COMMENTS!"

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww it's so cute ❤️
kya hone waala h twins ya triplets 🤣
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazyvaishu

Awww it's so cute ❤️
kya hone waala h twins ya triplets 🤣

What about quadruplets? 😎

Ek hi baar me chakka!🤣
Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Too cute!😳
Since its fiction, kitne bhi ho, ki farak padta hai😆
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When nisha said about store room adventure, all I cud think was the previous is u wrote...and if its with nibir no problem in no. Of kids.and BTW this is was sooo lovely and sweet.
Plchhh update ur other stories.
Prizi thumbnail
nyc starting
would love to read more
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cute and lovely drabble👏
It's amazing! 
crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DrunkenMonk-

What about quadruplets?😎

Ek hi baar me chakka!🤣

kyu nhi ho jaye 🤣
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too cute yo handle ... 
Hum do hmare jitne marji ho ... Kya fark padhta h ... Bas nisha and kabiir are magic to heart ... 
Rihaikra thumbnail
Twins will be better 👍🏼