Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Hoping for decent TRP

manisha901 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I m really loving the show alot and hopefully want decent trps today ... just loving nandini alot and today she is outstanding the way she pushed rajdeep but after that she scares must say drashtis expression were outstanding so truly want good trps Drashti Dhami is totally a hard worker,talented and world best beautiful women.
I want good trps thats drashtis hard work paid off and pretty sure that nandini do help her but she needs a big shock on her life then she totally become strong and independent nandini and want this to happen with good trps. Hopefully today silsila will get decent trps so that the show runs longer .
Must say all 4 actors doing great jod and im loving nandini, rajdeep cox abhinav acted too well and kunal also good .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wait Nandini pushes Rajdeep, when?
Hopefully the TRP corresponds with our expectation,the show is going awesome
Though I watch mainly Nandini n Rajdeep
Too much romance isn't my cup of tea or hot chocolate lol
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
I don't know, the show has hardly been promoted, drashti's madhubala was such a huge hit due to which I think people kind of know her and can't be bothered to try something new of hers, furthermore the show is promoted as an extra marital affair kind of thing, and I for a fact know that the the current Indian TV audience is narrow minded like that, it comes straight after bepannaah which doesn't have great TRPS either, so yeh let's see! Edited by KSGFAN0 - 5 years ago
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Wait Nandini pushes Rajdeep, when?
Hopefully the TRP corresponds with our expectation,the show is going awesome
Though I watch mainly Nandini n Rajdeep
Too much romance isn't my cup of tea or hot chocolate lol

when Rajdeep pushes her to bed to have sex with her!!
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Praying for good trps actually!! Donno whether trp aunties will accept such realistic modern n bold concept!!
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

Praying for good trps actually!! Donno whether trp aunties will accept such realistic modern n bold concept!!

same fear will audience will take such realistic show without OTT
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
let's see..trp audience are very unpredictable and show wasn't promoted properly either
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

let's see..trp audience are very unpredictable and show wasn't promoted properly either

ha they start airing promo only 2 weeks before show go on air
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TRPs good or bad I pray they stick to the original storyline and not destroy the characters. Many times I have seen shows falling prey to TRP and going off tangent just to gain TRPs. Saas Bahu may not be a crap kind of storyline(watch tamil shows like Mapillai and Chinna Thambi that has amazing storyline for Saas Bahu). But the kind of saas bahu drama we see in Hindi shows are quite irritating to say least. So I hope this show don't fall into that category. I don't want them to go run of mill as well. And definitely no GUL maata kind of romance.

I also have to mention this. I noticed that people are attributing whatever TRPs they might get to just one actor in the cast and I find it quite unfair. Everyone is equally doing hard work here not just one actor. So if good TRPs come let's learn to appreciate and equally credit all the four actors and the entire team for their hardwork.
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
TRP jitters... Kis kisko ho rahi hai??