Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Res 😆
Unres. I am so sorry for the late unres. I had forgotten about this completely. Only when I saw your gallery today and thought to leave feedback I remembered that I had already res-ed a spot. Silly me. 😛
I wouldn't beat around the bush much and come straight to the point ie your update. It was such a sweet and pretty update. 

Starting with the nazar ones. Did you watch the show? Have seen a lot of people around the forum using the show's stuffs. Never tried it. 😕 but the leads look great. If im not wrong both of them are from the some channel v shows. 
Loved the gifs on them. All the colour experiments you have done on them have turned out great. Especially the large avis. Loved the coloring. And the saturated version looks gorgeous. You are really good with playing around with colours. 

Mauli one looks nice. Poor girl. Didn't watch the show, can't stand EMA at all. And looking at the promos and teasers of broken Mauli, Im glad I never did. I loved the style of the siggy. 

The crossover siggy is beautiful. The love the colouring. The tinge of bluish and bw coloring does a magic. And the text is cherry on top. Btw great pairing. Vishaka and Rajveer's pairing is just 🤣 great thought behind that. They compliment each other so well. 😆

Aditya/Harshad + actress siggy looks good. Love the smooth touch to it. Apt pictures chosen. 😉 love Mauli and Aditya's pairing. They look so good together. Both of their stories are so similar too. Both betrayed by their partners. The pain of betrayal and their trust being broken! Omg I got so carried. I should really write a story on them. 😆
You should make more on them. Please do make. Their one of the best crossover pairing. 

Ooh I love the random one. Aww its so cute. Saving it for future use in my stories. Its so adorable. I love the cute little hearts falling about. Just makes it so romantic. I don't know what have you done but everything adds up to make it perfect. Me likes it. 

The avis made for Danglez are pretty. Great cropping and perfect timing. Again, never followed the show but the leads look amazing together.

So this it, I guess. 😆 keep making more and give us heavy update. These short ones are like appetizers just teasing us. Since suggestions are welcomed, Mauli and Aditya siggy please. 😛

Sam 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is stunning
<33
gauri and adityaa wowww
really lovely:
sweetest couple gif, love the dancing hearts<33
do you know the date and epi# for thiis:
???
love the color isolation!!!!❤️
Edited by StayStrong - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Truth revealed scene was just awesum.. And aditi really nailed it
Lovely creations girl 
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The word Best' is enough for now.
Let me reserved.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Could anyone give some suggestions? Otherwise it will be some Solo update..
Thanks.
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Update Madz,!Looks great!
BTW ur banner for KB looks awesome!!

Sugg:Mytho- make some on Radha Krishna from Star Bharat?The promo looked colorful and vibrant.
Some icons of Jen from Bepannah.
And May be some from KZK-2?

Love,
Sri.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOOK who has edited on page. 8! 

I am feeling quite accomplished now.  
Edited by Dangelz - 5 years ago
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2