Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update<3
GIF's are stunning❤️
Lovely work:))
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Madz!
Vividha Atharv - the GIFs are so gorgeous! https://i.imgur.com/pJFaeQn.gif this one is something else. I loved the sharpness of them and the moments you've chosen to make them! 

ShiVik stuff - I like the coloring and of course, Vikram in them! 

Bepannah is the favourite part of the update for me! The icons look stunning, especially this one --> https://i.imgur.com/cMjNa6S.png

The GIF set that you have done is beyond beautiful! Loved the coloring <3 
The individual GIFs - loved the moments you have used to make the GIFs! 

The idea of crossover signatures is lovely and they look so good, too! I love the Zoya and Neil one. It has amazing texture and coloring! 

The Silsila GIFs too are so beautiful! https://i.imgur.com/dsnxJRh.gif -> Coloring 

https://i.imgur.com/76w7cHY.png -> My pick among the Naagin 3 icons! <3 

Awesome update, and thank you so much for the PM! :D
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey madhura, amazing update. The silsila avis are just perfect.
Loved the coloring and style especially the crossover ones.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Gorgeus updates madz  loved the Bepannaah creations so Gorgeus do post all  of them in the cg also n in first page update lltotally loving naamkaran and devakshi works 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

Page 5 :

Gifs - All the gifs are amazingly colored, Madz. It looks absoutely gorgeous and grain-free. I quite like the EDT and Bepannah ones, the coloring works like a charm on those scenes. 

Cross over signatures - Both came out pretty well, that's some real good experimenting. I like Zain-Jen more though because the scenes perfectly align with each other. The coloring, blending and use of textures go in there great as well.

Icons

^^ Those icons are SO WELL MADE. 😳 Everything about them is just done amazingly well, especially the cropping. *_*

Good going! 🤗 
Edited by .annihilation. - 5 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I give you a big kiss on your cheeks?
This is really like stunning update!
Reserved & will edited very soon, Ily*hugs*
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg I never knew you had a gallery? 😲
Had seen your work in couple of creations galleries but nice to know you have your own gallery! 
So yeah I came in uninvited, stalked around 😆
Love your icons. I love the texture and style of them. You are amazing with your icons. 

^this one here, love the coloruing. 

^love the texture and the b/w touch to it. 

^This one here looks so nice and vibrant. 

^ooh love the cool look to it 

^the colouring is freaking amazing in this one. Love the text style too. 

^love the style. Great use of texture. I love the way you blended in those pics.

^I can not help but stare at this one. In love with the colouring. 

You have such a pretty gallery. If you have the pm system or whatever way you like to inform the gallery followers please add me. Pigeons with letters or letters through post office will do great for me too. 🤣

Sam 
Naam toh Sunna hi hoga 

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Madhura...Its so good to see you back and see your stuff.Missed your creations a lot girl..
Loved each and one of them..My Fav's-
Bepannah and Nagin ones!!They rock and i am using them..!!
Sri.
reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hellooo. How're you? Do you remember me? Hell, I don't remember myself. (This was a very sad attempt at self deprecating humour. Plis let it pass. Okay? okay.)

5th gallery! It feels like eons now from the time when you used to update on SwaRon and all the nonsense stuff I made you do at times. #we-r-so-old

Nonetheless, congratulations on your new gallery. I'm pretty sure you'll reach your short term goal fairly soon as well, swag stuff. Everything is splendid, as usual. 

However,

^^ The concept of this signature is so beautiful and the coloring makes it such a pleasant image to see even if you don't know who they are. This completely captures the mood the images you've used portrays.

^^ I've always had such a thing for dark themed signatures and this is the reason why. I love how you've played with the saturation and hues in this one. Brill.

^^ There is something so utterly PS-able about this female. She can make an ugly face and you'd still feel like making something out of it. Having said that, these icons are stunning. The cropping is on point and the coloring, marvelous.

^^ Monochrome awesomeness. Again, absolutely brilliant cropping. It gives such a cool vibe.

^^ Proof #2 of why dark themed signatures are simply the best. 
Your blending is so seamless that this image seems like it was clicked that way. The textures used also adds to the mystery. Classy.

^^ This is hands down one of my most favourite signatures you've made. It's so grunge-y and mysterious with the love gone wrong vibe to it. The red adds the perfect intensity to the signature and the whole situation with the text just makes this classy on a whole another level.

All the best with the shop! Keep going! (sad attempt #2 in terms of motivation. RIP for this sadness).

A.