Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Povezana slika Edited by Ivone12 - 5 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Congratulations my dear Rainbow friends Edited by Ivone12 - 5 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Congratulations my dear Rainbow friends
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow Friends, let me congratulate to our new CC❀️

Madhu this is specially for you for finishing previous CC so beautifully:

Guys had regular follow-up, need some some follow-up's until recovered fully.

Good Day all of you😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Omg, Madi, single- handedly you finished the earlier CC with color, beauty and panacheπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! You are a superwoman, imagining you in that costumeπŸ˜†!!
Congratulations everyone on CC number 23πŸ₯³and may our friendship see many more!πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Omg, Madi, single- handedly you finished the earlier CC with color, beauty and panacheπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! You are a superwoman, imagining you in that costumeπŸ˜†!!

Congratulations everyone on CC number 23πŸ₯³and may our friendship see many more!πŸ€—

Hahaha , Vibha , even I am inquisitive to see myself in Superwoman costume !!πŸ˜† Let me try --

Image result for super woman costume
Image result for super woman costume
A bit confused , you decide for me please πŸ˜›!!
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends, let me congratulate to our new CC❀️

Madhu this is specially for you for finishing previous CC so beautifully:

Guys had regular follow-up, need some some follow-up's until recovered fully.

Good Day all of you😊

Padma , please use all the medicines as advised by the Doctors . Don't neglect health .
Image result for Pratyusha 's creations by Branka in IF
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Vibha , I like this costume most !!πŸ€ͺ
Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello my dear friends  πŸ€— It is so nice to share with you our new home β€οΈ

Thank you Madi β€οΈπŸ€— for finishing the previous CC so beautifully and singlehanded...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You Are Awesome#minions #beautiful #despicable_me

I am happy that you like our new place...I was getting it ready all day...πŸ˜†

L vou eu comear a 2 cheia de msica e energia. Que seja assim, again and again and again. E a quem mostro minhas asas justamente quem me faz pousar. Quem mais confio quem mais me trata com cuidado, quem sabe que posso voar quem me faz querer ficar. Rachel Carvalho Semana de energias positivas para todos.

I am sure that we will have a lots of fun here and that we'll fill this pages with lots of love and happiness πŸ˜Š

Chapter 2 Is Seeking PR Interns In New York, NY - Fashionista

In that name...Cheers!  πŸ˜†

New trending #GIF on Giphy Follow @jagilsdorf for more jagilsdorf.com

Love you all...❀️

Cheers to you, Michelle Elizabeth Tanner! | 21 Reasons Michelle Tanner Was The Cutest Child To Ever Grace Your TV Set  tinkerbell

http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/11JRy-5KF-3.gif?height=400&scale=max&width=400

Butterfly's World

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Recover fast, my dear Padmaja  πŸ€— Get Well Soon, dear friend β€οΈ

Get well!

Going to read last pages of the previous CC...

Thank you Vibha ❀️  for sharing with us words from Seetha's daughters πŸ€—...they are such a caring girls. β€οΈ ❀️

Love your words Padmaja, dedicated to Seetha's daughters, that is so true...❀️

Here are some pictures and gifs that I like from the last pages of previous CC...😊

Rezultat slika za Tea Party for little girls

I am feeling better, here rained as well yesterday...thank you Nada...love this immage of you...πŸ˜ƒ

Joy

Thank you Dragica for all the beautiful gifs, images and Prats pictures...❀️

Thank you for that beautiful rose, my dear Abhi β€οΈ I can imagine how busy and on allert you are at all times, my dear Avi ...Take care, and remember that every child has an angel watching over him...πŸ€— Soon he will start to walk...πŸ˜ƒ

SWAGGER

Love this gif that Nada posted...but be prepare to make your home child-safe, esspecially the stairs...put some temporary fence on the top of the stairs that only you can open...children, even the small one, are such a smart little people, and curious too...😊

Srodna slika

I do remember those days when Prats was in HHN, my dear Vibha ❀️...we had so much fun, and I used to go on Twitter a lot, not any more...Love your quotes , Vibha...esspecially this one...It is so true...😊

Love this gifs Madi...and what are you saying πŸ˜² Google Aunty has my siggies stored at some place πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜†...And I have creativity page somewhere...😲😲😲  OMG! I'm shocked  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Related image

Related image

Love all your words, Madi β€οΈ ...you are such a great writer β­οΈπŸ‘...love this one so much, because it is so true...here I am quoting you in an oldfashion way...πŸ˜ƒ

" Life can only be understood backward; but it must be lived forwards! In those days when she was smiling at us enchantingly as Anandi , never thought that one day we have to address our association with her as past and never realized that all our emotions are nothing but memories !! "

Such a beautiful write ups, on the last pages of previous CC, my dear Madi...With each word you touched my heart...πŸ€—

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Thank you for this magical walk down the memory line, my dear Madi...thank you so much...❀️  Will be back later on...😊

Edited by Sneha...Love - 5 years ago