Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Batch 2:
The "lagta hoon main sexy" bit...haha

Aaj baar baar Anika was like KAR ke dikhaao toh Billu's like ok watch my champion diving skills...ROFL

Post pool bit

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Anika's outfits ab triplicate se bhi zyada hai! I though these were till Eid. Yeh same style in different colours will
continue even after that? Although I like these pastels in terms of colour. And Billu after wearing some normal stuff last couple of days is back to atrangi suits πŸ˜†.

Haha yes the triplicate theory failed here and Shiraali's WHOLESALE production theory prevailed...whenever she gives Anika a new outfit, she usually makes it in a batch of 5-6...like the recent long kurtas with jeans...she gave Anika like 5-6 version of the same thing in different colors...and I guess this short ghaghra with long top and dupatta is Shiraali ka latest obsession for Anika...I still hope they don't totally take her jeans waali outfits away...Anika has never been the type to permanently wear dupatte waali outfits. 

Billu ke atrangi suits are always around the corner...woh Billu hi kya jo atrangi suits na pehneπŸ˜†

So does this mean that Anika's Urdu fever will continue even beyond Eid? lol cuz show mein toh yeh explanation diya for these outfits ki Anika ko Farhan-Fiza ko impress karna tha...toh unke jaane ke baad bhi yehi pehenti rahegi Anika?πŸ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
In case anyone else here is curious about what Anika's red outfit looked like full length today...lol those three quarter puffy sleeves were making it look weirder and then yes the length of the skirt just makes it look unelegant

End mein Obahus Fiza pe bhi chadh gayi🀣

But Anika looked pretty in these shots
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wohi main bhi soch rahi hoon. I though this was because of the Urdu fever. But obviously Anika ka chaska abhi tak utra nahin hai. πŸ˜† Maybe after nikah now she wants to feel like Miya SSO ki Begum πŸ˜†.

Lovely caps AY
soapsuds thumbnail
Honestly in the close shots it's looks fine but in the long shots the short ghaghra especially aaj wala because of those sleeves looks frumpy. But then I am not very with it with fashion so I don't know much.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Wohi main bhi soch rahi hoon. I though this was because of the Urdu fever. But obviously Anika ka chaska abhi tak utra nahin hai. πŸ˜† Maybe after nikah now she wants to feel like Miya SSO ki Begum πŸ˜†.

Lovely caps AY

Thanks, Biraj :)

Re: Urdu fever...lol maybe this is the last scene in the track so yehi outfit hai...looks like a Shivika room scene post the Eid party/nikaah jo bhi hoga on Friday...haha but jo bhi hai they are looking very nice :)  Glad to see them by themselves without JHUND around :P
soapsuds thumbnail
If I can have them without the jhund I don't care what they wear or even what they do. πŸ˜† Just let them be alone in their room. The rest will take care of itself. Itni chhoti chhoti khwaishein hain HS. Why are you being so stubbornly blind and deaf?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Behno mera idea toh hai jhund members ko aaj wala getup dedo of robbers  permanently 
Btw anika ko chodo chirraiya had bhuddha  figurines  on her top whatever that was

And lol anika ko permanently yeh dediye toh gulneet ke anika is progressive modern bahu caz she wears Jeans's ka kya hoga toh hopefully yeh bhoot 2,4 din main uttar jaaye or I hope it does caz those skirts are ugly and just so paindu- istic 

The colors are nice but that's about it 

Pool scene is very very good will fangirl tasalli se baad main:)
I have 5o rewatch and satisfy my shivika feelz 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Sayali_23

i know not to look for logic and all as far as IB goes...

but when u r drenched normal people change to dry clothes and then njoy a cup of steaming coffee / tea...

yaha dono miya biwi bass towel se head dry karke wet clothes main hi baith ke aaram se Faran-Fiza ki problem solve karne baith gaye..πŸ˜†

Dedication hain inki yaar  pehle duniya ke problems solve karo

Though I did not mind this lack of logic caz bohat real feel aaya uss visual main

Waise bhi Mumbai main itni garmi hai   2 min main sookh  jaayenge kapdeπŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
Watching the episode on TV right now. I thought they played O jaana on the pool scene. But on TV they played Lae dooba. What was the song track on the Hotstar epi? O jaana or lae dooba?