Bepannah,my thoughts, Give one's right arm!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 61. 11.6.18.  Give one's right arm.

Within the episode ,there lies such eagerness to pay a high price  for something that one greatly desires. Even it means making adaptations to one's resolve and intent. Yet , within the cells, behind the bars for Adi and Zoya, its to do with what feels right in their soul. Both would give their right arm, to keep up each others  spirits from deflating. Every look at each other speaks volumes of hope that help is at hand.

Big names do carry big power. Still at times big wigs, too are made to wait. It's a good thing inmates are allowed visitors. It's a step in the right direction that Aditya Hooda has access to his family. Aditya is no ordinary miscreant banged up behind bars. His power shows in the imposing presence of his  father Harsh Hooda's presence. The judge is aware of  both citizens and offenders awaiting trial's rights. However, Harsh balances his weakness against his rights.  Seems he is is aware, that one's weakness puts one at risk of being taken advantage of. Were there cases in the past he came across, that pleaded before him for justice and Harsh ,perhaps, delayed  them? Well things do come around.

When out of demolition comes up a building, perhaps stronger than before. Rajveer sets about to create disruption not only internally but externally too, between two potentially feuding families ,Hooda's and Siddique's. Despite  him making the right noises to  kick up a mudslinging match. The two families end up united in spirit to defend their innocent children. Something he perhaps he didn't anticipate? Not so soon ,at least..

When children's mind set pivoted by their actions, ends up as vital instruction for their parents. So appear, Arjun, Zoya and Adi, in erasing the negative insignificance, by replacing it with the positive significant. They bravely bring about certain reasonable changes in matters of common interest to both families.

Still parents will give their right arm to defend their children. So stands, Harsh before  Adi  when the son requests his father to save, Zoya too, who got stuck in a situation not of her own making but his. Zoya ends up being empowered by her father, for proving that she could thwart attack from all directions in unknown territory. Arjun once again acts as the emissary of peace and reconciliation.

Aditya Hooda would give his right arm to save Zoya from something she is not guilty of. Father and son, test their mettle, regards Harsh fighting Zoya's case too. Both try gentle persuasion.. although I would credit  Adi for pressing the right buttons  in Harsh  to achieve what he believes is the right thing to do.  Bridging the gap between his father and himself by calling  him pa' seems to  end all distances between the two. Yes, for Adi, Harsh would give his right arm! let alone defend Zoya too. Any thing for his prodigal son!

Mahi and Rajveer too would give their right arm to see Zoya and Aditya go down with life imprisonment. Both go about buying righteous peoples allegiances to strengthen their  own ulterior motives against Adi and Zoya. Thankfully in Zosh interns case. Mahi, Rajveer's deceptive wisdom is brought to shame by the weak and  the afflicted. Not everybody is willing to negotiate the call of their conscience. Adi and Zoya's, sincere efforts  in retrieving Zosh employees employment holds more weight with them, then siding with the transparent duplicity of Mahi.

Madhu's dithering is still unclear. Whether her spirit believes in Zoya being characterless? Is yet to be seen in court. She just may be another instance where out of destruction the truth prevails. Tables one more time over turn, in the face of evil?   

The episode along with the virtue, also has a strong presence of vice. But its true to life. The kind of world we live in. However  Aditya and Zoya's presence gives a strong hope, that although there is evil about.. goodness still manages to keep its essence. 

So  overall a weighty episode. The scenes where the emotionally and physically shaken Adi and Zoya reunite with their families , are endearing and universally appealing. Parents, within their power would give an arm and leg! For their children. Arjun needn't say sorry.. his actions speak louder than words.. so in the end.. the good ones stand separated from the bad. As the war between the righteous and the wicked, wages on! hamlet53  12.6.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

A thought provoking post. πŸ‘
The title is very apt too.

The reunion between families was very emotional, though I couldn't understand the eerie BGM and Mr. Hooda's reaction to Adi's "mere liye..". It was clear that Mr. Hooda wasn't willing to save Zoya, and kept ignoring the point till he could and Cheeku (cute name for a cute guy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)kept repeating himself. Then it seemed Adi's "mere liye Zoya ko bachalo" kind of jolted him into thinking if Adi was indeed in love with Zoya.

The poker-faced exchange between Mr. Siddiqui and Mr. Hooda was very cryptic. But I was puzzled with Arjun's introduction to Mr. Siddiqui. He is supposed to recollect Arjun from their brief encounter at Mussoorie. But neither mentioned anything.

Also, I am intrigued to know who has filed the murder case of Yash and Pooja. Madhu and Sakshi? πŸ˜• Because neither Mr. Siddiqui nor Mr. Hooda are too keen to uncover skeletons in the closet. Adi and Zoya unlikely; they had no clue it could be murder and Adi has been a suspect since the beginning.

Looking forward to today's episode. Keep posting your amazing analysis. πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!! πŸ€—

It's always a pleasure to read your insights. Such depth!! Such depth!!

Yes, how true. When we crave something so zealously, we are ready to pay the highest price possible. Right now Aditya is in such a state. Aditya, by nature, is a very emotional person. Whatever he feels, he always feels in the extreme.
He was the one who persuaded Zoya to run away with him. Hence, he feels responsible for the plight they have landed in. So he implores his father to get Zoya out of the cage along with him. So until and unless Harshvardhan Hooda gives his consent that he would get Zoya out, he doesn't let go of the matter. He needs the confirmation that zoya would be out too, and he not alone.
After all he witnessed her resilience throughout their journey of escape.
Then again he saw her being tortured in front of him and being helpless to protect her. (Her self appointed guardian angel πŸ˜† )
His desperation, when Zoya had a panic attack. He couldn't reach her as he was locked up in another cell. Most likely makes him feel extremely guilty.

Also, (I don't know if I am the only one), I saw that Aditya while being beaten and tortured, never protested or try to fight back. He did not do anything to protect himself. Whereas we know that he could have easily tackled a few of them as he is a good fighter. Instead, his entire focus was on Zoya.
Was he afraid that if he showed any resistance, Zoya would be the one to get the repercussions?

Rajveer and Mahi !! How low could they fall!! There is absolutely no limit to it.
Chalo, Mahi I can understand, she has an axe to grind against Aditya and Zoya. But Rajveer is a police officer!! He has taken vows to uphold the law. How could he implicate two innocent people in a murder?
Ok, even if I agree that he has some personal grudge against Aditya or the Hooda's, what has zoya got to do with it?
Why torture her or plot to assassinate her character?
But I am so glad, that what could have divided the families, has actually brought them together.
Adiya not only got their parents back but the families are going to present a united front to protect their children.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie a good post. What stood out in the episode was though vice is united virtue is also united. But the war is going to be huge as zoya virtue is under risk.it is a cheap game but it shows what extend people will go to win battles. The classical chakravyuha where the innocent get butchered. The innocent realizes the brutality when they reach the middle. No help us available.  It is same for adiya. They are going to be thrown in and burnt. But from that fire they will rise together like a Phoenix to burn the system that has burned them. Yet protecting the innocent and not making them collateral damage for their victory. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
hellooo Tia πŸ˜ƒ

A thought provoking post. πŸ‘
The title is very apt too.
missed and a leg!
The reunion between families was very emotional, though I couldn't understand the eerie BGM and Mr. Hooda's reaction to Adi's "mere liye..". It was clear that Mr. Hooda wasn't willing to save Zoya, and kept ignoring the point till he could and Cheeku (cute name for a cute guy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)kept repeating himself. Then it seemed Adi's "mere liye Zoya ko bachalo" kind of jolted him into thinking if Adi was indeed in love with Zoya.
yes... its was so obvious with Harsh being evasive, but Adi too is his son.. he too kept bring it back to advocating Zoya's scene.. was impressed by Adi.. he didn't hold back.. said what he had to say..

The poker-faced exchange between Mr. Siddiqui and Mr. Hooda was very cryptic. But I was puzzled with Arjun's introduction to Mr. Siddiqui. He is supposed to recollect Arjun from their brief encounter at Mussoorie. But neither mentioned anything.
ohhh shoot!  Wasim has met Arjun... blooper? or may be poor Waseem was so  overwhelmed at the thana.. they he couldn't remember the young Arjun..
Also, I am intrigued to know who has filed the murder case of Yash and Pooja. Madhu and Sakshi? πŸ˜• Because neither Mr. Siddiqui nor Mr. Hooda are too keen to uncover skeletons in the closet. Adi and Zoya unlikely; they had no clue it could be murder and Adi has been a suspect since the beginning.
I would think its Madhu.. after all she is Mahi's mother, easily manipulated.. more into getting her son's name..  weak.. Sakshi Iam hoping will safe Adi and Zoya both..
Looking forward to today's episode. Keep posting your amazing analysis. πŸ€—
thanks for reading Tia, and sharing your musings..  me too waiting the courtroom scenes... much love yours hammie
 - Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Hey Hammie!!! πŸ€—  heloo GeetπŸ˜ƒ good to see you

It's always a pleasure to read your insights. Such depth!! Such depth!!
thanks,.. although, for the first time since the show began.. I was so put off by the presence of evil elements.. wanted the episode free of negativity.. but then realised.. if there is  no evil.. how would there be conflict? and without conflict, there is no problem solving..

Yes, how true. When we crave something so zealously, we are ready to pay the highest price possible. Right now Aditya is in such a state. Aditya, by nature, is a very emotional person. Whatever he feels, he always feels in the extreme. 
its his patience in the cells ,I was impressed by.. Zoya demeanour has bridled his rashness 
He was the one who persuaded Zoya to run away with him. Hence, he feels responsible for the plight they have landed in. So he implores his father to get Zoya out of the cage along with him. So until and unless Harshvardhan Hooda gives his consent that he would get Zoya out, he doesn't let go of the matter. He needs the confirmation that zoya would be out too, and he not alone.
After all he witnessed her resilience throughout their journey of escape.
Then again he saw her being tortured in front of him and being helpless to protect her. (Her self appointed guardian angel πŸ˜† )
yes well put.. the  confinement scenes fared well for both.. they got to test out each others. endurance..
His desperation, when Zoya had a panic attack. He couldn't reach her as he was locked up in another cell. Most likely makes him feel extremely guilty.
probably.. clearly he wasn't aware of her panic attacks.. still he took on her responsibility  . that says a lot about Adi.. he is reliable. a much desired quality in  a person 
Also, (I don't know if I am the only one), I saw that Aditya while being beaten and tortured, never protested or try to fight back. He did not do anything to protect himself. Whereas we know that he could have easily tackled a few of them as he is a good fighter. Instead, his entire focus was on Zoya.
Was he afraid that if he showed any resistance, Zoya would be the one to get the repercussions?
yes.. he could have retaliated .. he challenged Rajveer, to meet him outside the prison walls... but      zoya..presence curtailed his reaction.. Also he is the first  to latch on to the fact , that  Rajveer  is out to get them both... Yes, geet, he took to being roughed up to divert violence to her .. such is the heroism of true love
Rajveer and Mahi !! How low could they fall!! There is absolutely no limit to it.
Chalo, Mahi I can understand, she has an axe to grind against Aditya and Zoya. But Rajveer is a police officer!! He has taken vows to uphold the law. How could he implicate two innocent people in a murder? well Rajveer is using her,to amass evidence against Adi and Zoya
Ok, even if I agree that he has some personal grudge against Aditya or the Hooda's, what has zoya got to do with it?  Zoya is the decoy to get to the Hooda's especially junior
Why torture her or plot to assassinate her character? no worries.. the more Rajveer and Mahi will try to divide Adi and Zoya.. the more they will build their unnamed bond!!
But I am so glad, that what could have divided the families, has actually brought them together.
Adiya not only got their parents back but the families are going to present a united front to protect their children.
yes its quite a set back for negative forces.. to see the two families doing away with their egos at the moment.. Geet thanks so much for  posting a great read for me... lets keep enjoying the show... much love,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

Great post hamlet😊

hellloo samiaadyia12 πŸ˜ƒ, good to see you.. sorry for posting it late.. hammie lives in a different time zone.. but then again whats time got to do with Bepannah!πŸ˜†  the show goes on... thanks for reading and for giving an encouraging  comment.. love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Shruthi..πŸ˜ƒ good to see you... the only thing I  recalled is your brilliant thought... that Zoya will draw Adi closer to his family ,more so his dad... in fact thinking on your lines Shruti.. both are steadily   moving towards the nuptial vow. That  both  will honour each others families... the episode was one step towards it..
Hammie a good post. What stood out in the episode was though vice is united virtue is also united. But the war is going to be huge as zoya virtue is under risk.it is a cheap game but it shows what extend people will go to win battles.
yes.. and in no uncertain terms.. and who better to guard   her  chastity  than Adi.. Arjun I see supporting his bro.. hoping Sakshi too supports Adi and Zoya. not sure about Anjana. harsh... they'll fight the case..
 The classical chakravyuha where the innocent get butchered. The innocent realizes the brutality when they reach the middle. No help us available.  It is same for adiya. They are going to be thrown in and burnt. But from that fire they will rise together like a Phoenix to burn the system that has burned them. Yet protecting the innocent and not making them collateral damage for their victory.
well.. what you outline is unfolding before our eyes.. sure thing it will be far from ease to expose the  concealed motives.. but as long as they stay together , combat as a pair.. they will rise from the ashes!
 thanks for reading Shruthi , and for sharing  your thoughts.. much love hammie

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res. Have unresed on ur previous one. Pito maat.πŸ˜•
DreamOfEndless thumbnail