Mythological Masti

Mahabharat Katha:T#5; Part 55 - page 9

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri, FFG Cupids

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 4:49am | IP Logged
https://i.imgur.com/g7vHqEW.png

The epic of Mahabharata is the masterpiece by Krishna Dwaipayan Vyaasa, and the first of his two most famous works. In this endeavour, I'm trying to present the epic for my friends and anyone who is sufficiently interested in Mythology to read their way through four completely messed up threads. LOL

Edited by rai-kishori. - 10 July 2018 at 5:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjunmeshapaarthaSonatiaAisiDeewangiRiddhimaa...MsChanadlerBongNonie12345BedazzledBlueViswasrutiAASUS

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paarthaAisiDeewangiRiddhimaa...Nonie12345ViswasrutiBedazzledBlue

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Part 53

All well in Khandavaprastha. The subjects adored their king and willingly paid their taxes and cooperated wholeheartedly in any venture undertaken by the pandava brothers.

One day, when the court had just broken up, a few Brahmans confronted Arjuna. "Shame on you and your brother the King!" They said. "A few thieves have stolen our cattle, and the government chooses to let us down!" Arjun tried to console them by the Brahmans cut through his words, "Remember, a King who fills his treasury with gold from his men but does not offer protection and sanctuary in time of need, has to bear the consequences of the sins committed by every person in his kingdom!" Arjun supported the faltering Brahman saint, and guided him cautiously to a nearby seat. Settling the ascetic down he said, "Do not fear, Sir. I will go fetch my bow and arrows, and go straight after those thieves that dared to cause trouble in King Yudhishthir's kingdom!"

Upon reaching the artillery Arjun realized that Yudhishthir was inside the room talking to Draupadi. Remembering his earlier vow, to never enter the room if Draupadi were alone with one of his brothers, he realized this was dilemma. On one hand, if he went inside, he would be trespassing upon the privacy of his brother and (for then) his wife, but if he did not on the other hand, there would be questions raised upon the credibility on the Pandava government. After slight deliberation he decided that he could not let his brother's reputation be tarnished and entered the room anyway.

Gathering the necessary weapons Arjun set out behond the thieves. within a short time, he slaughtered the miscreants and returned with the Brahmans' cattle. Immensely pleased, the saints showered blessing upon Arjun, and the other Pandavas while a servant summoned all present, on behalf of Draupadi, to a jolly day's meal.

That evening, Arjun sought out Yudhishthir and said to him, "Brother, pardon me for I entered the artillery while you were alone with Panchali! So, as per our earlier arrangement, I've come to take your leave before leaving for the forests." Yudhishthir looked crestfallen as he said, "But Arjun, your interruption was completely fair. It's only a sin if you enter a room while your younger brother is alone with his wife. An elder brother is like a father and entering the room when your father is alone with your mother is no sin! So trust me, and quit this plan." Arjun smiled in a low-spirited manner, "I wish I could, Jyeshtha, but you, just like Father, have always taught us that we should never compromise on dharma. To retract from your vow is a cardinal sin! But never you mind Jyeshtha, twelve years will pass by in blink. I will be back before you even realize I'm gone."

Edited by rai-kishori. - 12 June 2018 at 6:22am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

paarthapcnsbNainaSMSnow_kfSonatia.Priyanka-eshalliKhwabonKiRaniAisiDeewangieufara_naghmBlue__MoonRiddhimaa...RisingPhoenixMsChanadlerBongNonie12345ViswasrutiBedazzledBlueGOLD3009Jayeeta_06sunitikapoorlipshaa--cute.manasi--CarmillaMishti_Dahi2filmy

paartha Senior Member
paartha
paartha

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Very well written. Will be reading the other parts soon.
Please continue the story soon.

Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani

eufara_naghm IF-Rockerz
eufara_naghm
eufara_naghm

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I really don't think I could read the previous threadsROFL
But I was a MB fan so I'm going to read it from here only baki ka serial ki tarha hi thaLOL

Mujhe humesha bohot ajeeb laga ki room me ghusne k lia isko forest bhej diaCry
I love the pach bhai ek biwi vala concept too but no one writes about their personal lives they just focus on the war ...
I didn't read so o don't know about this one but hope di ap ka main focus war nahi haySmile

Zyada pak pak ho gyaLOL
Thank you so much for the pmEmbarrassed

Radhikerani

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Congrats for the thread ProteetiParty
Awesome partApprove

Edited by Nonie12345 - 13 June 2018 at 11:43am

Radhikerani

GOLD3009 IF-Sizzlerz
GOLD3009
GOLD3009

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Nice update 
Continue soon Smile

Radhikerani

Zephyr_57 IF-Rockerz
Zephyr_57
Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 12 June 2018 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Update after so long Pro:)  congrats on new thread :) 

Radhikerani

Go to top