Maan had believed he was in love with Sam 
but when he met Geet that's when he found out what love is 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: taahir004

<font color="#660099" size="3">Thanks for posting again</font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">Maan had believed he was in love with Sam</font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">but when he met Geet that's when he found out what love is</font>

Thanks for reading
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Love happens without plan was a beautiful adaptation of Badri.Maan Sameera were good friends n a cute couple.their argument led to a bet which made Maan woo Geet.Though for a bet i loved all the maaneet moments.Geet falling 4 maan was sweet.Maan realizing that he loves geet n not sameera n his guilt were emotional.Poor geet..she was broken knowing that Maan was pretending to love her.loved how she made her bro Brij agree not to hurt Maan in any way as she loved him.Brij's emotions were depicted beautifully.Finally Maan revealed to Sameera that he cant marry her.it was a crucial moment n how sam reacted was beautiful.so sweet of her that she realized that maan's true love is geet n trying to convince brij regarding it.finally geet too trusted maan's love n loved brij telling geet that he too trusts her trust in maan's love.brij testing maan's luv by not letting him close to geet 4  6 months was nice actually.finally maan proved his love n married geet.so sweet.sam geet n maaneet scene at the end was funny.here sam has no health issues like Renu n how she accepted d reality was lovely though heart breaking.she proved that her luv is true by uniting maaneet.loved her character very much.4 a change you made Brij positive here.i loved the way you portrayed the beautiful singling relation of brij geet.after seeing sam brij scene i simply wished to see them as a pair.but since it's a TS its not possible.but u proved that u can present a movie beautifully in the form of OS too instead of a FF or SS 
priyasree thumbnail

Awesome n wonderful story
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story...
True friendship n true love ... Both portrayed well.

Thanks for the pm.
taahir004 thumbnail
It was such a Pleasure reading this story again 

Love truly just happens