Hungrily in love with you: rishbala OS

pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hellooo lovlies..i hope u all remember me 😆
This OS I wrote in March with fifty shades of Kundra..but life went in another way 😛 Now everything is becoming normal slowly slowly ⭐️
Ok lets do my bak bak yahi pr khtam..

Here It is 😉

Place- xyz school, Mumbai.
Condition- Parents teacher meeting.

Rk is a 6 yrs old boy. He has very sharp mind. He is a topper of his class and currently he is studying in 1st standard. But he is very silent type guy. He always keeps mum.

Rk's class teacher to his Mom Radha," your son is very silent type guy. He needs to open up or else he will never be able to tell his problems to anyone."
Radha,"but he is not the same at home. Instead of silent, he is very jovial Munda."
Teacher,"ok then! We will see. U can go now."

But Radha didn't know anything about his silence at school. And today when his teacher did complain her about his dear son, she could not digest this fact. Radha is currently 21 yrs old. Her dad had married her off when she was 14 yrs old. After one year of marriage, her son Rishabh Kundra was born. Her son is the star of her eyes. She can't digest anybody say evil things about her son. She is a Party freak lady. Kundra mansion always remains decorated from disco lights. Radha ji do late Night parties with her few friends and her son Rishabh remains with her till late nights in these parties.

Once in Kundra mansion's late night party,
Radha to her son," beta! She is 15 yrs older than you. You need to call her aunty because she is my friend.
Hearing this Rk clenched his fist tightly and said irritatingly,
"I have no aunty Mom!"
"Then you will call her Didi because she is too much elder. Understand!"
"Never mom Never ever! I won't call her aunty or Didi."
"But why beta? I see you always linger with her in my parties and you even forget me whenever she is present near you."
"Because...i lo..."
"I what Rk?"
"Leave Mom now!" Rk said frustratingly.

Four years later, one of Radha's late night party,
One of Radha's friend Ria said to her," Hey Radhz! Your son is getting older. Don't you see one thing..that he stays always with her that too call her by her name only. And kisses her her and there in every 5 minutes."
" bas...!!" Standing just behind ria, Rk said to her showing his right palm.
Then Rk had gone to her, to stay bedside her... throughout the complete party.

Five yrs later,
" Congratulations Rk! For your success. You have topped your high school exam. I so want you to become a doctor. And for this, you need to study hard." She said to Rk who was holding her hand.
"Thanks dear! I will study hard and will become a doctor, said Rk shyly. (Only for you) Rk added in his mind.
She ruffled his hairs and put her right hand on his waist...with the feeling of her cotton like hand on him, Rk was like...oouoo laa laa.

Three yrs later,
Now Rk was 18 yrs old and Radha and her gang was 33yrs old.
In the evening, Rk was back after taking admission in a reputed medical college. He was happy. He so wanted to give this surprise to his dream girl, the fairy of his heart. He was waiting for her in his mother's party. But she didn't come. Rk was silently waiting for her. But when he heard the name of his sweetheart from Dipali aunty's mouth, he became excited.

Dipali was asking Radha about the dress which she was about to wear tonight.
" I will wear red sari dips."
"Mom is there something which I need to know?"
"Rk beta! Tonight is her engagement party at sharp 12 am. You will come with us?"said ria aunty evily.

Hearing this, Rk was heart broken. He was crying silently.

At Madhu's engagement party,
She was talking to Mukund, a Dr and her to be fiance. Suddenly she felt a pul on her hairs and next second, Rk was kissing her HUNGRILY. 20 minutes of kissing, Rk left her rose petals now turned into balloons like lips.

"MADHUBALA! how dare you! I am waiting for you since 15 yrs and here you are trying to leave me. I AM MADLY, CRAZILY, HUNGRILY IN LOVE WITH YOU. when I was four years old, I realised my live for you and when I got to know about the correct age of being mature is 18, I waited for this day and here you are with some a******." With this he kissed her again and filled Madhu's partition with his blood.

"YOu ARE MINE MADHUBALA AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MINE! do u get it!"

While, Radhz, ria and dips aunties mouths were '0' shaped.
Now trio have understand why Rk did never call Madhu as "aunty"
Their friend Madhubala was now their friend Radha's daughter in law..

Next days news paper' front page was like this,

"kyuki bahu bhi kabhi saheli thi."

( Because daughter in law was once her friend.)

So tell me how it is 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS
Loved it
RK in love with Madhu from the age of 4, RK is 18 and Madhu is 33, RK married Madhu
Rishbala together forever
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a crazy and lovely story
He loves her since he was five years

But you didn't show us what was her reaction
Does she love him too?
Or only think about him as a kid?
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha what a crazy story 
Loved the humour 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First tell me how are u..
And where had u been disappeared..[:X]
Then only I'm gonna read it..
Cause I am hungrily angry with u...🤣 😆
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A crazy story!
Hey but does she love him too?

Thanks for the pm😊
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice banner,
Awesome and crazy story,
loved it,
thanks for the pm
soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Enjoy it 
Thanks for pm
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol.. Nice story.. 
Hehe.. Rishab claimed his Madhu after 15 long years of love.. 
Thanks for the pm :)
You have to update 50 shades now.. Haha.. Waiting for it too.. 
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow pirl😆...This is so funny and hilarious🤣 I really missed u pirl and ur stories dear...U always make me laugh 😆 I read stories with rk was elder than madhu and same age but for the first time i read rk is younger than madhu that to15 years different🤣
Ria and dipali are rk's aunties👍🏼 and even madhu too...Wow little rk fell in love with his mother's friend madhu...He wanted to become a doctor for his madhu...
Rk kissed madhu continuously for 20 minutes☺️ and filled her maang with his blood and married her😉 The flash new idea is superb dear...
Ur stories always make me happy...Please update fifty shades soon dear...
Edited by Sujitharajan - 5 years ago