Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 49...

Awesome..

Thanks for the update...

Thanks for the pm.

And here comes another bomb...

Rajib is back..

The blast from the past... Yet again..

He is stuck in the past whereas geet has moved on ...

He tried hugging her n convince her of his feelings..

But geet was clear that she has got nothing to do with him...

Maan saw them n rescued her from rajib..

He was angry .. but didn't ask her any explanation ..

He just asked to fulfill her promise n expressed his desire to make her his in all sense..

She denied thinking he wants it due to his Insecurities..

But he made her realize that he doesn't suspect her ... he has full faith in her...

He made her realize the depth of his feelings..
This maan is different ... He is changing , demanding , sharing his feelings , voicing out his mind n heart..

yup finally Rajib ki entry
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 50 ...

Yippee ...! Congrats for golden jubilee , half century..
Complete.. yippee !

Awesome... Superb ...

Thanks for the update..

Thanks for the pm..

Continue soon...

Geet n maan became one in all senses , they made love ...

Accepted each other in every way..

Geet told maan all about rajib n he said he doesn't care about it ...

Past doesn't Matter..

He is prepared to deal with rajib ..

She left as still a day is left for their condition.

Beautiful update.. loved it...

thnx for being in this journey
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 51 -

" Geet your food not going anywhere easy monkey "

Meera hit Jai's shoulder glaring him not to tease her more ... Geet in her own world taking big bite from her extra large burger ... " I.. t.s yu...m.m..y "

" tere amir pati khana nehi deta kya tuje "

" Jai tera shani bohot bura jaraha hai , chup ho ja isse phele ki mein tere special organ ko permanent damage kardo "

his mouth wide open but he didn't dare to say anything, may be Geet won't do any permanent treatment but temporary damage can surely do , better not to test her .

" waise it's not fair Geet. Why you left him ? "

" ha this immature "

" shut up gyaani ki aulado " she took a tissue paper to wipe her finger ... " I don't do anything without reason ... I'm Geet , Geet Singh Khurana, I do things aft..."

" you do things before thinking "

both said together and start laughing .. Geet throw that used tissue toward them to get their attention ... " ho gaya now listen ..."

" I want to see the progress of joint project , Adi bring it to me within one hour . Sasha make blue print for new government project . And mind you I want solid blue print not some 3rd class drawing do you understand...Aman go make..."

From the time Maan came to office he was giving non stop work to all , not just it ,he even burst to few for their carelessness. All came out to take lunch fully exhausted from morning marathon work .

" I can't believe I made a file waiting 3 hours ! Itna kam toh main puree month bhi nehi karti.. I'm so tired , why dreamy behaving like this "

Tasha sadly stated looking to others who ignoring her chant . Yes all tired but it's works they have to do it , just they wish their boss would be less energetic or be littel patience . Also they are too use to be lazy ,because there was no boss before and now it getting hard for them to cope up with The MSK .

" I even don't get why he even in office today " Adi muttered under his breath but Alisha heard it...

" why ? "

" woh.. umm yesterday we did party and all he must be tired " He tried to lie giving forced smile and continue to ea .

" but Tasha is not wrong ; why Maan behaving like this ? "

" I think Sir's wife must be did something " Tasha gave reason in which Alisha's face changed ...

" oh please stop bringing his wife in every thing, you doing it since last night " Sasha scolded her giving annoying look .

" but why he needs to be married ? most important why he hide it till now !"

Pinky rolled her eyes " looks it's his persona..."

" Tasha not wrong , why he hide such big thing ? it's suspicious " Alisha cut Pinky " There must be some reason "

" yes may be he doesn't like sharing his personal life . May be his wife not ready to face media . May be both decided to... "

" And may be he forced to marry her and not proud of it . So never care to disclose it " all stopped eating and looked at Alisha shocked , few believed it few laughed at it without care .

" no one can force him to Marry . "

" he has money power everything girls are dying to be with him .."

" that's the point " Alisha sounds so confidence that's irritate Adi most

" I don't know about money and all , I can see only love between them , that love which forced him to join office, that love which was so visible last night , when he was not ready leave her side for a second " He turned to Alisha " it's all about our outlook to them , we want to find flaws even if their is none , so we making silly stories. We just need to happy for our Boss "

Alisha not so stupid to get his word and warning . Alisha may be now Maan's friend and in his good books but Adi still dislike her like before . He just wants her to stay away from Maan because somehow he stills get bad vibes from her . May be because he saw Maan's suffering during college time and still not able to forget those. He left without giving another glance but forgot to take his mobile. After few minutes he came to get it back when he saw a message from Geet , he read it and signaled Pinky to come with him , unknown to them Alisha already read it .

" wow it's good plan yaar "

" I know I'm best " Geet proudly announced " but now you guys have to help me ok ...no excuse or else I'm not attending you guys wedding, forget about wedding I won't let you both engage .. dekh lena main fessul ki warning nehi deta...main " she stopped as both not listening but looking at somewhere.

" kya yaar mein tum logo se baat kar rahi hoon aur tum log .."

she too turned to look that way and frozen in her place seeing Rajib there .. last night incident played infront of her, she closed her eyes to not think about it .

" I think we should leave "

" why should we go ? " Jai didn't like Meera's suggestion " humne kuch galat nehi kiya ki choro ke tarha bhag jaye , it's public place , he doesn't own it "

" but he coming toward us "

" usko toh main ..."

" Jai stop " Geet stopped Jai seeing him getting lose his sanity " He and his present doesn't matter to me . Ok don't react , may be he wan..."

" hey ... sab ek sath..like old time " Rajib smiled looking at all , but no reply came . But seems it didn't matter because next moment he took a chair and sit beside Geet.

" Jai good to see man you still with Meer , tum log sach mein ek dusro ke liye baneho " he is normal like nothing happened but still Jai couldn't feel like talking to him .

" I'm sorry guys " he can feels cold vibes not gonna melt , but he does miss their old times and want back to normal . " I know what I did was wrong . I'm ashamed of it too . Can we be friends again. I missed you guys . "

Meera looked at Geet as if asking , should they forgive him ? But Geet shrugged her shoulder as saying it their choice.

" look Jai you are the one who destroyed friendship not us , and now I can't trust you " Jai didn't beat around bush and told him real reason .

" let's move on , Geet please I missed you guys "

" Rajib I moved on long time back . And I never told Jai Meera to stop being your friend . They can do whatever they want . As for me I can't be your friend ...something can never mend "

" Geet how long you gonna angry with me for our past ... I want us to enjoy time like before "

she clenched her fist listening US " There was never US . It always you and me . About past it doesnt matter . I'm very much committed to my husband . I'm happy with my marriage , in my new relation . There is no room for any past . Don't worry that night or that past stop effecting me long ago . In fact there was no past . I never committed to you or gave you false hope so why i would think of so called past "

Rajib's face lost colour, he wasn't expecting this ! Somehow he lost her cool too listening her mention of marriage . This is raw subject, he can't tolerate it .

" What marriage are you talking about ? What's so proud of being married to that ugly man ? What he have that I don't? "

" you are nothing infront of Jiju . Stop flying so high . You know I thought you may changed but no Rajib you are same self obsessed man . It was my mistake to let you enter our group . Jai ne kitni baar mujhe warn par mein... "

" wow interesting so that ugly fish manage to win you both too "

he started calling names and Jai couldn't tolerate...he gave a tight punch and Rajib fell on floor . It was so sudden that Rajib was not prepare at all . But before Rajib gave him back Geet hold his hand stopping him .

" don't create any scene here "

" Geet he ..."

" Shut up and listen to me . Who the hell are you to talking like this about my husband . Samajhte kya ho tum apne ap ko. Mere pati ke samne tum ek kida ho.. even you take seven birth you can't be like him ... what do you think I didn't get your plan last night . You knew that I'm married, I knew that I will attend that party . Still seeing Maan you hugged me , you lied that I'm your fiance. Tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe kuch pata nehi hoga ... you wanted to create problem hai na . But for your kind information my husband not like you ...our bond not so weak that you can break it ...aare tum toh mare liye exist nehi karte . You are that part of my life which I forgotten it long back ...dont you dare took my husband name in your filthy mouth ..."

only she knows how she controlled herself from slapping him ...even for one second she was eying the bottle on their table to break it on his head but Meera hide it sensing her anger . But to their surprise Rajib start laughing ...

" you are impossible Geet. You comparing me with that ugly man . But you are right I'm not like him and I will never like him . What's so special about him nothing . Woh mere samne kuch bhi nehi . I'm what I'm. I never fake... Kya lagta hai tumhe he will stay always with you . Never, i got every detail about him . He is a coward . He used to hide behind door . But suddenly from now where he trying to do charade with a beautiful girl beside him . It's like he trying to show his trophy that's it ..."

" why I'm not surprised " She smiled instead of getting angry . " Actually I expected these type summary from your filthy mouth . And as usual I .Dont.care about your opinion . "

" you gonna suffer Geet trust me . He will dumped you as the first moment he will get the taste of success. Usne kabhi success mehsoos nehi Kya..he doesn't know what it feel like. When he will start getting it , you won't be enough for him . Infact when he will start failing he will blame only you . I saw these type men . They always do this ...success or failure they blame their women . I heard he achieved many thing last month ... I wonder it won't be long when he will first taste the failour and then his real face will reveal . Let's bet what's say " he gave his hand forward in which Geet frowned getting irritate.

" my marriage is not for bet . You never understand true meaning of relationship or you never will . "

" it's good to dream but don't dream which gonna break soon . Your perfect marriage is not so perfect Geet and it easy to sense . Give me 10 days i will prove you . I promise you Geet he gonna fail and you will see his real face ..."   

" you are wrong ...i never need to dream because Maan was is and will be my real ... aur waise bhi sapna tootha hai reality nehi ..." saying she left without giving him chance to feed her more insecurities , although she is littel bit shaky from inside Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
finally updated ... one thing need to clear Adi doesnt know about Alisha' s feeling toward Maan...he not like her that's all ..
enjoy
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yar yeh ek villian Alisha kya kam thi that u got Rajib too...
uff already they had so much to work on in their relationships and now their past too...
nice update
I liked how Geet gave it back to Rajib and how her friends had her back...
also loved how Adi gave Alisha much needed reality check too...
wonder what is it that Geet messaged Adi
nice
darru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing chapter 
    Why there is lot of villains in the story yaar. Rajib is such evil persona... he is trying break maneet relationship.
   Alisha... why can't she understand that maan is not going to be her. 
  Let's see what happens 
 N i want next chapter long n large.
     Its a request dear 
Waiting for next update 

neasya thumbnail
awesome update dear loved it...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ek bath yaad rakhiyo if by any chance you tried to seperate maaneet
mein teri gala dabba dhoongi,no second doubts
kya alisha kam hai abh yeh rajib bhi aaya
i dont trusthis words but seems like geet do have insecurities
what if alisha got hols of it and provoke geet more
babaji yeh kya horaha hai
maan se zyada only rajob aur alisha hai fullpart mein
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAT THE HEEL THAT RAJIB WANT  ?
HE IS REALLY SOMETHING

GEET AND JAI ARE COUNTER ACT TO HIM BUT GEET IS ALSO INSECURE NOW WILL SHE CONFORNT MAAN NOW ?

ALISHA IS DAY DREAMING THAT EVEN NOE MAAN IS NOT IN LOVE  FOR HER SATISFACTION  NEED TO SEE HER FACE WHEN THEY WILL LIVE WITH LOVE AS A GREAT FAMILY

ADI IS SWEET
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Small villains have exited while new and evil villains are into story. Maaneet have to stay close to avoid all complications.