My Beautiful Wife ( Thread 5 ) ( Part 58 - Page 125) 02/07

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

aww 5th thread , although I love to dream but didn't dream of this πŸ˜†
all credit goes to you guys ... thnx for being so supportive 😊
I know what I write but you guys still liking it , that means a lot πŸ˜›

My Index

and my famous warning _ read at your own risk Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail

INDEX 

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Part 48

Part 49

Part 50

Part 51

Part 52

Part 53

Part 54

Part 55

Part 56

Part 57

Part 58

Thread 6

My Wattpad Story

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Prolouge

" Whats wrong Maan ? " Dadima asked worriedly to her grandson at breakfast table who now a days became very quiet. He is always a quiet reserve person but he now become more reserved ,which worried her most. Just a month ago she saw him so happy or say after years first time she saw him that happy,what happened suddenly.

" Nothing Dadima " Maan replied quietly ...

" Don't lie beta, kuch din se dekh rahi hoon aap pareshan hai,boliye kya baat hai "...

Maan know very well his Dadima is more stubborn than him ,he can't hide anything from her so he finally said what is bothering him...

" woh--woh kuch din phele maine ek ladki ko dekha ...".

" Wow sach I'm so happy Maan ,tell me about her, where she live ? how she looks ? Tell me na beta ..." Dadima became very excited listening her grandson, because first time Maan is talking about some girl...

" ah her name is Geet and she is very beautiful in fact most beautiful girl in the world ..." the way Maan was saying dadima could feel that her Maan is in love. She is so happy for him...

" Geet accha naam hai, aur batiye when you are going to take me to meet her. I am telling you Maan i want a quick wedding "...

Maan can see his dadima is very happy but she have to stop dreaming too high " slow down Dadima, she has a boyfriend ,she is not for your Maan's "...

" what boyfriend ? Then must be she is not good ,forget her Maan ,aap ke piche toh ladkio ki line..." before Dadima can finish he left the table without saying anything...

At painting room Maan looks at Geet's sketch sadly " looks like you are out of my reach ,can't blame you, but you will be always in my heart . I Love you..." unknowingly a small tears drop from his eyes. First time he fallen for a girl that too at first sight...

From past one month he was running behind her but there she is unknown of his existence ,more over she has a boyfriend...

Maan recalled the moment when he saw her hugging happily a nice looking guy , his all hope just crushed there. He doesn't like going out ,because he hate the way people keep staring at his face and start whispering as if he is some animal in a zoo but he went out everyday just to see her ,tolerate others nonsense comments about his face but those didn't hurt him that much than seeing her with someone else.

He touched his right cheek which is full of scars because of that horrible incident and smiled painfully. He is a billionaire ,he has everting but not true love. Girls try to meet him ,befriend with him but he know those are just behind his money ...

But first time he wants someone that much that he won't care if she wants to be with him just for his money but looks like he has bound to be alone, forever ...

" you are a fool Maan, even if she is single she would never be yours. She would run miles away seeing your ugly, scary face. Good that she has good looking partner,she is so beautiful you don't deserve her ...Maan touched her portrait last time then leave after covering it with a cloth...

From window Dadima saw everything , she wiped her tears and promised to herself " no matter what ,this girl will be yours Maan, first time you asked for something and i will give it to you at any cost...Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Thank you guys for your support
Will try to finish this on this thread itself ...hopefully
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow thread 5 πŸ˜Š congrats Sabina! shall wait for updates  Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#ff00cc">wow thread 5😊congrats Sabina! shall wait for updates</font>

thnx..will do soon
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread
update soon 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna3011

congrats for new thread

update soon

thnx Aparna ...typing
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 48 -

Everyone welcomed them warmly . It's not that Geet was not nervous , she just hide it behind her smile and stick to Maan at every point . Maan only nodded to all without saying much and told them to enjoy the party . Mr Patel blessed the couple with lots of love . Maan couldn't help but hugged him , first time he felt the fatherly feeling to someone . For Mr Patel , Maan saved his company but Maan knows he helped him indirectly to achieve something which he never thought he could . The appreciation , praise he getting all could possible because of Geet's love also Mr Patel's trust on him . He will be always indebted for this .

Alisha smiled softly to the couple . Maan frowned seeing a boy beside her .

" congrats Maan " .   

" Thank you " he returned with same warm smile making her heart happy , but Geet looked at both confused. Not sure why an employee addressing him with name . But let it go and smiled to the couple before her .

" oh I forget to introduce you . He is Rifat , my fiance . "

Alisha looked keenly to observe Maan's reaction , his frowned face soon turned into big smile and he congratulated them wholeheartedly .

" finally someone managed to win your heart . You are lucky "

he told to Rifat who has unsure smile on his gace , because of all the events he facing tonight . Surely it's his lucky day . First Alisha called him to attend some party, now openly declaring him as her fiance . He really don't get the girl . He was behind her for months now , but she never gave much attention to him , even literary run away with the topic of marriage . There she introducing him as her fiance without any hesitation.

' may be she also start linking me but shy to say ' He thought happily . But Alisha' s smile gone there hearing Maan's approval .

She excused them and went from there taking Rifat with her .

.     " Is she your employ ? she seems very friendly with you . Do you know her before ? " Geet asked as soon as they gone from sight .

" uum " Maan seems unsure what to say .. no matter what he can't told her about college incident , fearing her anger so he simply told her an old friend making Geet more suspicious. Geet knows very well he doesn't have those old friend thing but didn't press the matter and thought to ask Adi.   

Alisha couldn't help but looked behind where maaneet chatting happily. They are in party but still they are in different zone . As if the people around them doesn't matter .

Her eyes meet with Maan and he gave her thumps up muttering ' good choice ' . She turned around at once and start running outside as her eyes wet up , leaving a worried Rifat behind.

She is in messe . She doesn't know what she doing ? why she doing? . Never in her life she was this confused . Why she called Rifat ? when for days she didn't take him call . Why she address him as her fiance when she not even love him .

' Because you want to make Maan jealous . You want to get his attention , want to see his reaction seeing you with someone '

her inner voice gave her answer , shattering her inside . Now she knows why she felt the pain , when maan introduced Geet as his wife . Why her heart broke hearing his proud words for Geet .   

' She is Geet , My Wife, my friend my everything . If I'm here tonight only because of Geet , the love of my life ' He finished looking at Geet with so much love , a tear dropped from Alisha's eyes making her realise something .

All those words shattered her heart with million pieces . Making her realise she start liking Maan, no not just liking she falling for the man who understand her more than anyone . But he is married . Why he never told it to her, why he hide it ? . All things making her confused . That's why in anger she took this impulsive step and called Rifat at once .

But result is more sadden because   Maan not effected a bit seeing her with Rifat . Even he looked genuinely happy . It shattered her all hope , seeing him wishing her happiness with someone else . She shut her eyes as more tears followd and she didn't try to stop them .

' did it mean he never feel anything for me ? i was just a friend to him ? '

She recalled their moments where he was so open with her . she noticed how he reseved around people but with her he talked so much . She can't believe she got all wrong message from his friendly gesture .

' Are they really happy couple or it's just facade for world ? '

she couldn't help but trying to think some negative points on Maaneet relation . When we want dislike something we always search for reason , even when we don't have one , we made up something on our mind . Alisha too did same . She couldn't help but doubt Maaneet . There Maan hide such big thing from her couldn't go well with her , she thought to ask Maan alone .    

" It's so boring " Maan muttered as Geet came back after chatting with Adi and Pinky .

" what's wrong ?" He asked concerned seeing her little angry face . Geet nodded no and smiled at him hugging his arm.

" you are best " she said smiling with proud . First time he didn't argue with her in this instead kissed forehead " thanks for being with me " .

Geet surprised by his open affection " always " but answered making him content .

He kissed her check few times muttering how beautiful she looking . Geet couldn't help but felt odd by this sudden PDA not that she mind , she just not used to it .

Unknown to her Maan gave a firm look to a man who standing few feet away from them and looking his wife intently . His hold tightened as he start to come forward but then the person changed his mind and went out . Maan couldn't understand all but thought to look at this matter later .

" uffo smile na " Geet told him breaking his thought as she asked him to smile at camera. She took different shot of them with making cute and weird face .

" one minute let me show my ring " she clicked a pic and start sending someone .

" what are doing ? "

" bas Meera to pic send kar rahi hoon . Ab maaza aayega , mujhe ugly bola na . " she clicked the send button and smiled as if she achieved something . She looked at his face and start explaining the whole matter .

" Meera and Jai are on date you can say last date before marriage . I'm sending this pic to get Meera's attention . I'm sure Meera will like my ring and forced Jai to buy something like this for engagement and it's very costly . Yeh Jai monkey college se mujhe loota mujhe bhi toh lootna chahiye na "

Maan couldn't help but smiled oddly at her tit for tat plan . She and her childish plan to irritate people , he could never understand those but of course he dared not to voice out his thought in it . He can only feel sorry for her friend , whose marriage surely in trouble as his wife in revenge mood .

Alisha wiped her tears away as she heard Rifat calling her .

" hey you here , I was searching whole hotel "   

" I'm sorry woh I needed fresh air so thought to come out "

Although didn't convince but let it go and hold her hand to take her inside. Alisha was about to go when she saw something or say someone hugging Geet. She was very far from them so only heard few words before going inside with Rifat ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hooo updated !!!!
I didn't plan to update but someone forced me 😳
first of all this update is for SANJANA di... attention attention it's her birthday ... please wish her best of luck and pray too for something big . She needs it badly . 😊
update mostly about Alisha's feeling πŸ˜‰
enjoy Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago