Bepannah,my thoughts, Free in captivity

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 60. 8.6.18. Free in captivity

Two different beings with two names Aditya and Zoya , seem to have become synonymous  with each other of recent. There pasts, wipes away the differences in them, and simultaneously makes them equal too. Here we see them again on the wrong side of the law! Both legally culpable for a crime. Both sought by the law and order agencies for wrong doing. There is a strong possibility of both being put behind bars. Will their freedom of movement under such circumstances, be curtailed? Or will they really end up as captives with no hope of freedom from their ignorance about each other's true sentiments?     

A battle between two agencies wages on between, law and enforcement and impartial justice. Are two innocent souls being caught between the cross fire of two significant agencies involved in the governance of the state?

The episode opens to a volatile scene. Where Rajveer's presence between Aditya Hooda and Harsh Hooda speaks for his pips! In no uncertain terms. He represents, a body of rules of conduct, that means use of legal force. Rajveer's manner and use of language before the Hooda's spells out clearly, that the police force rules of behaviour are prescribed , recognized and enforced by a controlling authority.

Harshvardan Hooda, exerts considerable judicial power too. Well  known to be no loser of law suits .Rajveer gives clear messages that this time Harsh Hooda, notorious for bending the law may not be so lucky. What a pity, as this time  he'll have to fight for his son's innocence. Only this time! for judge Hooda , to the law in his own hands seems highly unlikely. The scene is dramatic and typical of how families put up a stiff resistance before law agencies, upon the arrest of a family member. Anjana as the mother turns on the water works! in protest of her innocent son Aditya being nabbed by Rajveer. In turn Rajveer shows them police power in breaking through unwanted resistance! Unceremoniously pushes the mistress of Hooda house aside! All this is to tell the power placed Hoodas, it's best not to mess with the law! rounding off criminals will happen.

But Aditya is far from being the angelic compliant prisoner ready to be rounded off and whisked off to the police station! He  swings a cutting fist into Rajveer's lip and very nearly busts it. But the long powerful arm of the law enforcement agencies wins. Adi Hooda is restrained and bungled into the van! Not alone. For in the eyes of the law, where Aditya Hooda goes, Zoya goes with him! Both are in this together! The weeping family watches the police van drive off. Whereas Rajveer and his make shift community policing side kick smile with much glee! At last justice set according to their standards is in the making.

So far Rajveer inadvertently has bestowed much upon Aditya and Zoya. Rajveer's prompted chase, only huddled the two closer. The moments in the jungle afforded them one to one stolen moments, away from the maddening crowd! The wild surroundings  threw at them new, discomforts like never experienced before. Both seen and unseen forces of danger made way for familiarity and greater understanding between the two. Steadily and surely they grew upon each other. Now courtesy of Rajveer another adventure awaits Aditya and Zoya ..who knows what outcome is meant? during this confinement?

She can deal with fierce, wild beasts like tigers and lions. Its humans, and more so prison cells she finds incredibly fearful to deal with. Yet having Adi with her gives her some consolation. Both know they head not for a party. Yet even if its hell they head towards? Being together remains the saving grace for both. The sense that they suffer not as two separate entities. But as two forces rolled into one! Once again they face the fear of the unknown. Of what lies ahead? One more time, spontaneously, their souls clasp together as  two palms joined in prayer, seeking  protection from harm. One more time destiny pairs them. Upsets original plans of dividing them and replaces it by joining them.

Although Adi and Zoya , know full well, that plot and conspiracy operate in full force to frame them. However both remain ignorant in recognising the gravity of their strange acquaintance with each other. Once too often they have been afforded scenarios, where could have considered to face the fact that they do mean something worthwhile to each other.

Still they remain held back by the similar emotional setbacks , that force them to remain cautious of firstly facing it self , that they mean something to each other, let alone give their interactions a name. Will  they end up being more enlightened  about who and what they are to each other? through this fresh experience, of passing  through the vale of extreme tortures?

Seized and captured, like common  criminals they both end up being  held under the authority of the law. Their confinement  to cells situated opposite each other, little does the world realize, both, is a boon itself.

If seeing  lies in believing that the other lives! Then blessed are their eyes, that   can see each other clearly. Silently they decide, and put into practice constantly. That whatever one endures. The other's attention will be completely arrested by each other. Their eyes will remain detained by every action that happens to each other!  The police cells will act as yet another device that captures them from the outside world. Stops them from interacting with life beyond the cold iron bars of their cells! For now ,the only exposure they have , is to watch each other, through the iron bars of the cell. Their similar conditions, one more time arrests  Zoya and Adi's  undivided attention only to themselves..

Rajveer too in his territory where the law of the jungle prevails! The  strong ones survives! For the minute   is in power. Ready to harm even the innocent to succeed in his intent! Relaxed he sits much fascinated by what his eyes behold. Zoya protesting against her arrest and Adis eyes  scale the repercussions she may bring upon herself! Rajveer , actually.. Touches upon an area that Adi and Zoya wouldn't dare to look in the eyes. How he  mockingly states, they both attempted a sham marriage!  Is there a possibility that now, both could be in love?? Adi and Zoya only exchange glances. Dismissing Rajveer's statement as mere provocation!

Adi keeps his wits about.. More so for Zoya's sake. He senses that historically she is likely to go to pieces. Police cells brings out the weakling chick persona out of this otherwise, feminine lioness! Adi demands a phone call, as per his right as a citizen. The scene becomes an excuse to return Adi  the punch landed on him earlier!

Seeing Adi struck by a pair of metal handcuffs, unfolds the real horror of the situation, they both have landed themselves into. Zoya, speaks up for Adi! against Rajveer's intimidating tactics! Her cries across the bars of her cell, raise much controversy in the cold cop!

Adi doubles and crumbles to the ground! Rajveer proves his point, in accordance with his law of the jungle. Citizen's rights apply to law abiding citizens! For  law breakers like Adi only a thump under his ear should be enough to remind him about the power of the law!

Aditya's masculinity snaps and he gets trapped by Rajveer's provocation! Threatens  the cop of wielding his power, challenges him to a hand to hand bout outside! In neutral territory! Zoya worst fear happens!  Rajveer takes up Adi's challenge, as an excuse to teach Adi a lesson without getting his own hands dirty!. Dangerous  prisoners from serious offenders cells are brought to  teach  Harsh Hooda's son the true meaning of custodial violence! And what's more Rajveer's hands will remain clean! While justice Hooda will get his hands burnt! While trying to prove his son's innocence!

It's all to much for their eyes to see each other, being thumped, punched, slapped,  handcuffed to the bars of their cells! helpless .. unable to defend themselves! unheard! despite their innocence in the crimes pinned upon them. Adi's, battered, bruised ,swollen blood stained face! Squeezes Zoya's heart! His eyes look her way and beseech.. Stand firm, don't lose faith!

Where does their help come from?  From Zoya crying out to the heavens? to take away this pain that is beyond their endurance! But truly, this torture  brought about on them.. Is designed to make them cry ! out their names.. Aditya! Zoya!. Repeat their known identities! to each other! So that the cry of their names,  reach out to their very souls! That which transcends way past the wounds, injuries of their flesh! For in calling out their names, there lies the true essence of what they mean to each other.

All the bashing, the torture to their persons, behind bars! Actually sets free their perception about each other. The shackles of past betrayal, bitterness, revenge ,that bound them before, now break! When they just cannot bear the burden of watching, or sensing each other suffer in pain.

Perhaps Rajveer is right, their spontaneous, standing up for each other. Their smarting at each others pain. Their unbreakable spirit, in going through hell and back, just might be love?? Rajveer is inquisitive to uncover the truth about their exact relationship!

Another truth  that comes forward in this episode is that Rajveer has an axe to grind with senior Hooda.Rajveers snub angled covertly towards the renowned judge Hooda, when he has to wait  to see his son Aditya is  significant. Rajveers reference that the common man's case remains pending at the mercy of law courts for years awaiting justice! Which never comes his way! Is this a veiled accusation thrown at Harsh Hooda? The defender of justice!! is chilling and raises many questions. Did Harsh actively or subversively obstruct true justice from being meted out to someone close to Rajveer?? As Rajveer's treatment of Aditya Hooda even Zoya seems to be going beyond the call of his duty!

Filthy charge of adultery was also thrown at Aditya. This one hurts him the most as , it puts Zoya's chastity more on the line! But we know Rajveer leaves no leaf unturned in churning up charges against Aditya and Zoya, all well substantiated with sufficient proof of Adi  escaping from Zoya's window!  But the truth is both are pure and unblemished.

The scene where the  bad boys and bad girls called in by Rajveer  to rough up both Zoya and Aditya , speaks for itself.. It's not the slaps and her hair being pulled.. That hyperventilates her. It's the  relief that both Adi and her are  together in the worst possible scenario! What could be worse than seeing the man for whom life seemed one big joke! Cracks more silly jokes to pull her spirits up.. He chivvies her to stand up! So her breathing eases! But Zoya rather listen to more of his silly jokes! They are enough to make her lips stretch into a shy smile. He regulates her life. Her smile of approval takes away all the stinging, burning, thumping ache out of his body. Zoya .. If only she knew that despite all the traps and pits around him! She sets him free even in captivity!!Hamlet53 9.6.18   

Yes ..  violent yet moving episode this one.. many pardons I just got carried away with many words.. catch this late post at your leisure.. have a restful weekend.. much love hammie..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie, I am still reeling from Friday's episode.
More than the beating, it was the fact that both could see each other but not touch each other impacted me more. Its the physical touch that makes one ache. Those feelings that come cannot be substituted for anything else.

After all they are married. Maybe not in the society or even their hearts, their souls are married.

A marriage of feelings where both feel each other's pain and take strength from each other. Where both know exactly what is the other going through.

Poosh were wrong about them. They did have the maturity and understanding. Had they tried to explain. If only Adiya had met before.

Pooja's husband is no more. The man who we now see is  the  old Adi but with new maturity. Before his dad's betrayal and subsequent bitterness. I never understood why Pooja never tried to have Adi and his parents differences mended.

Zoya is also a new Zoya. A strong woman who stands firmly against the wrong but also a soft woman who gets cleansed every time she cries. A more mature Zoya who I hope now reads people better. Does not trust easily. But still forgives but never forgets.

Sorry for the haphazard post. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo Nerdgal..πŸ˜ƒ good to see you
Hammie, I am still reeling from Friday's episode...yes it was forceful.. regards treatment of detainees in custody..  I hear the cop has been suspended! little disappointed  he didn't know what the repercussions would be..
More than the beating, it was the fact that both could see each other but not touch each other impacted me more. Its the physical touch that makes one ache. Those feelings that come cannot be substituted for anything else.
how could they touch.. it was part of the sick punishment meted out to them.. both will see what was happening to each other.. but yes a touch, hand on the shoulder is assuring..
After all they are married. Maybe not in the society or even their hearts, their souls are married.
yes...after seeing each other subjected to third degree torture..i feel  their souls connect now
A marriage of feelings where both feel each other's pain and take strength from each other. Where both know exactly what is the other going through.
you said it mate..
Poosh were wrong about them. They did have the maturity and understanding. Had they tried to explain. If only Adiya had met before.
well the good thing is destiny has brought them face to face.. they were meant to be
Pooja's husband is no more. The man who we now see is  the  old Adi but with new maturity. Before his dad's betrayal and subsequent bitterness. I never understood why Pooja never tried to have Adi and his parents differences mended.
this is a great point.. Pooja failed to see the gap in adi's life... the silent grieving over an absent father.
Zoya is also a new Zoya. A strong woman who stands firmly against the wrong but also a soft woman who gets cleansed every time she cries. A more mature Zoya who I hope now reads people better. Does not trust easily. But still forgives but never forgets.
me love  your thoughts about Zoya .. knowing Adi,  is gradually making her less gullible.. hardships can only strengthen   them more.. heaven alone knows  what troubles ahead for them both.. but if they faith in each other.. they'll cross barriers
Sorry for the haphazard post.  thanks so much for an engaging comment.. its my chance for a good read... much love, yours hammie

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res ...bahut lamba hai bahut tym lagega padhne ke liyeπŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the reply Hammie.
It was difficult to put down what I was thinking. And to make sure that you did understand what I was trying to convey.

And the not touching part. I know that it was punishment for both.

It was also difficult for us to see both of them so close yet so far.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo there mate.
Thanks for the reply Hammie.
It was difficult to put down what I was thinking. And to make sure that you did understand what I was trying to convey.
your thoughts were well conveyed
And the not touching part. I know that it was punishment for both.
I thought.. Rajveer lost the plot in the episode.. but even from far adi and zoya.. concern for each other was  poignant..
It was also difficult for us to see both of them so close yet so far.
indeed it was.. you are right about them near  but  still  far..   loved  your comment Nerdgal..  πŸ˜ƒ hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

res ...bahut lamba hai bahut tym lagega padhne ke liyeπŸ˜’πŸ˜†

princy... told you I got carried away..πŸ˜›   you take your time ..no worries..πŸ˜ƒ  hammie
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gteat Great Analysis Ypu nail
It always πŸ‘ ..

I know I am the only only one entirely here πŸ˜† to see variation in tonal change in Rajveer, there is mainly he may be a bad person to present ruthless awful disgusting etc and suspension being the final call, yet the talk with Sr Hooda, the wait he had to take in everything seem to have been an experience which Rajveer went thro, made him what he is ..

Testing Time for Aditya and Zoya and they will be beautiful in their journey together once Sr Hooda proves their innocence with his judical strenght.

The courtroom drama will be interesting since the real things will be open and a new chapter will infold.

I totally loved tje scenes between Apurva and Harshad & Apurva and Rajesh

Great artists in one frame made it very powerful and treatful.

πŸ‘

Would love to read the next weeks court session analysis from ypu   πŸ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail
shanti πŸ˜ƒ its good to see you.. missed your thoughts on my posts.. hoped one day you'll return..

Gteat Great Analysis Ypu nail
It always πŸ‘ ..
ohh thanks for thinking so .. 
I know I am the only only one entirely here πŸ˜† to see variation in tonal change in Rajveer, there is mainly he may be a bad person to present ruthless awful disgusting etc and suspension being the final call, yet the talk with Sr Hooda, the wait he had to take in everything seem to have been an experience which Rajveer went thro, made him what he is ..
it was  obvious... there was some underlying grudge  he harboured against the senior Hooda.. me interested to know what went wrong with Rajveer..? 
Testing Time for Aditya and Zoya and they will be beautiful in their journey together once Sr Hooda proves their innocence with his judical strenght.
  they sure will be.. proving their innocence  should be an interesting watch
The courtroom drama will be interesting since the real things will be open and a new chapter will infold.
yes indeed... and this is what keeps us engaged to the show
I totally loved tje scenes between Apurva and Harshad & Apurva and Rajesh

Great artists in one frame made it very powerful and treatful.  yes truly high powered performances

πŸ‘

Would love to read the next weeks court session analysis from ypu   πŸ‘
and Shanti,, hammie would like to see you back on my thoughts.. lovely to her from you again much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Excellent post. πŸ‘

On my first watch of the episode, I could hardly blink away my tears. It was painful to watch two innocent souls getting beaten at the hands of blind law. It was only on my second watch that I could think rationally about the episode.

It is commendable that that RV quoted the right section of IPC πŸ‘πŸΌ (Section 353, IPC) when Adi punched him. Hindi shows usually overlook such details. Also, adultery is indeed a criminal offence in India when committed by a man (Section 497, IPC).  It is highly off-putting if a crime investigator quotes wrong laws and IPC sections. Good job by script writers. πŸ‘

In this episode, I watched Adi and Zoya fulfilling the third vow of their incomplete marriage - the couple prays to God to give enough strength so that they can share the happiness and pain together. I guess, in the coming episodes they would unknowingly progress towards the fourth vow they made to each other -  commitment between the two souls to increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families. Adi already asked his dad to save Zoya too in the precap.

I don't know why the handcuffs reminded me of 50 shades of Grey. πŸ˜† (RV punching Adi in jail) Maybe my mind too went on to crack silly jokes, like Adi, to relieve me of the torture. 

Looking forward to Monday's episode, and your brilliant write-ups. πŸ€—

If you find some time, do peep in my latest post in the main forum. 

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago