Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

I did enjoy Eid. Much needed break and got to see most relatives. I am just so glad Ramadan passed. Was so tried and hadn't had any full sleep throughout the month. I didn't have time for anything,and it just got so overwhelming during Ramadan. Finally I can have more time and more normal hours of sleep.

Glad you enjoyed your time .Take proper rest and rejuvenate yourself.

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Yep I m liking Silsila so far .All actors are performing the best.Yep trps are low and I think reason is being show is given less promotion even promo was released 9 days before the show and whatever promos they gave was on EMA hence trps are low.

That's true. They didn't promote that much and released the promos very late. But still I wish it was higher. Anyway, I hope now it increases. Because the show is different, not melodramatic with saas babu and also it's so realistic, I feel worried the trps audience may not turn on it that much. But the loud BG music may draw them in thinking it's melodramatic like they like lol and also the domestic abuse so who knows.
Yes DD did say she would love to play Maya. I was so glad to hear that because I thought she didn't like playing grey characters or anything other than pure white characters. You know when Beyhadh was on air, I kept thinking and wishing DD had played such character. I have been wanting DD to play a grey character since MB days. Maya kind of character was once a life time though. There hasn't been such strong character written for female lead before or now where not just the character was strong but the whole show revolves around the character. I am so glad JW played it as I can't imagine anyone playing that, but I hope DD gets a strong grey character too to play. Another actress I like is Adaa. She's such a terrific actress. Even though the character she had been given were strong or Adaa's Performance made them very liked, I don't understand why makers keep giving her vamp characters. She deserves a lead role. I like the fact that no matter even if people ignorantly call Maya a negative character, but it wasn't true as the whole show revolves around her, was the main one in montages, and she won best actress awards for it. So even some people call her villain, it doesn't make it true. I hope Adaa also get lead roles even if the character is grey and so does DD. I really want D to experiment with characters other than pure white. Though, actually Nandini itself is not so white if we think about it. And even if it is, it's much different than other Mahaan and same characters.
Have you been watching recent episodes of Naagin? Mahir and Bela got married and from what it seems Vish will turn to Shesha part too. Mahir and Bela literally don't have any chemistry. It's like I am forced to find chemistry between them because I am keep thinking if they are lead pair then they should've got some chemistry for me to enjoy the show. Why couldn't ekta just make Mahir and Vish a couple? At least they had effortless chemistry. It wasn't the greatest but at least they had something even though Mahir is such a boring character . And now ekta making Vish a Shesha part two is so disappointing. First they ruined such a strong and beautiful character Shesha and now Vish :/

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Have you been watching recent episodes of Naagin? Mahir and Bela got married and from what it seems Vish will turn to Shesha part too. Mahir and Bela literally don't have any chemistry. It's like I am forced to find chemistry between them because I am keep thinking if they are lead pair then they should've got some chemistry for me to enjoy the show. Why couldn't ekta just make Mahir and Vish a couple? At least they had effortless chemistry. It wasn't the greatest but at least they had something even though Mahir is such a boring character . And now ekta making Vish a Shesha part two is so disappointing. First they ruined such a strong and beautiful character Shesha and now Vish :/

I don't like Pearl V puri and I also don't like his and bella charcter .Both of them put me off becoz both are terrible actors.Surbhi don't have that aura to play naagin and I only liked her in initial days of QH but then after that I never liked her.I watched 2 or 3 episodes only for Anita as she is slaying as Vish and for now she is USP of the show otherwise neither story of naagin is good nor actors.Upar se special effects of show are such a put off .Story is again about revenge last two times it was about revenge for parents and now it is revenge for lover .So for me it's kind of boring and repetitive.Anita is main attraction of show.
I like grey charcters more than purely white mahaan characters because grey characters are more close to reality.And i like to watch such characters .Maya character started of well but later they turned it pure negetive.I also like Ada and u r right she deserve lead roles not sode roles.Indian tv sucks good actors are rare in Indian tv industry infact my favorites are not that good sometimes due to one or other reason they seems to overact in some parts of their roles as Indian tv demands melodramatic and loud acting which is one thing i hate sbout indian tv industry.There is nothing suble everything has to be dramatic and loud. I like shows where things are kept near to reality but ekta for once have spoiled the Indian tv with her overdramatic melodramas and never ending shows.
I watched kulfi kumar bajewala and so far I liked the show.Father and daughter bond is so beautiful although they don't know that what relationship between them.About silsila I m not able to digest domestic violence scenes so I m skipping few episodes till the real story starts.
Do you watch juzzbat on zee tv?
I watched few episodes of it and find them interesting beside I like Rajeev so really good to see him back on tv as host.
You watch naagin madz I happened to see new promo of it where it is revealed that surbhi is real ruhi not Anita.I will try to find link for you.
Here you go madz promo of naagin3
https://youtu.be/-r2nYSZtG5A

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Here you go madz promo of naagin3
https://youtu.be/-r2nYSZtG5A

Thanks. I watched the promo, but it doesn't really reveal if Bela is Ruhi. Many spoilers are claiming Bela is Vikrant's sister. Anyway, I really don't know how I will tolerate Bela- Mahir's boring and annoying chemistry. I never considered Mouni a great actress, but seeing Naagin3 and Surbhi, I miss her so much :/ No matter what kind of average actress she was, she was perfect as Naagin. Was beautiful to look act and could create chemistry with all male leads.