Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why is abhinav not a part of the montages?

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So the way I see it Kunal and Mauli have what every couple on TV have - a lovely dovey sugar coated relationship
For me the actual spice is coming from Rajdeep and Nandinis unconventional married life

Agreed Nandini might be the x factor in the show that will act as the reason behind how the story unfolds for Kunal and Mauli. But they are going to do the same in Rajdeep and Nandini's story and since theirs is not like every second story on TV they have more potential in my eyes. 

While its great Drashti is getting credit, I just wish Rajdeep is given his due  too because the actor is really good.
Don't come bashing for calling Kunal and Mauli average because characters like theirs are present in every show in the beginning is all I'm trying to say. Nonetheless Kunal and Mauli are playing their roles good too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
I dont see much of anything in Nandini and Rajdeep's relationship. He doesnt love her or respect her. She is just a slave to him. N even if he does change is behaviour would Nandini ever be able tp forgive him after all he put her through ??
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he should be on the montage too! Why not? Jitne important leads hote hai utne hi important villains bhi hote hai. Without them the story wouldnt move. And to me personally he and DD have been given the most challenging and difficult scenes to pull off. He is putting in as much efforts as the other 3 so why not be fair to him and acknowledge his presence too by putting him in the montage?
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree ... he is important part now, about future we don't know but as of now he playing a big role
two relation going hand in hand so he should be in montage too
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

I dont see much of anything in Nandini and Rajdeep's relationship. He doesnt love her or respect her. She is just a slave to him. N even if he does change is behaviour would Nandini ever be able tp forgive him after all he put her through ??

Sorry but she is NOBODY'S "slave". She is his wife who he treats badly and abuses but that doesnt make her his "slave". She is a human being with her own set of emotions and someday she will steer clear of him too. Some of the words here being used are wayyy too harsh!
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

Excuse me? Just because you like mouli and kunal doesn't mean you have to look down upon nandini and call her slave .
She is nobody's slave and in future she will develop spine and give it back to them.
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too had the same question, he also needs to get a space in montage. He is also one of the parallel lead of this show.
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Excuse me? Just because you like mouli and kunal doesn't mean you have to look down upon nandini and call her slave .
She is nobody's slave and in future she will develop spine and give it back to them.

I dont see him treating her like is wife...she doesnt even have the freedom to do what she wants...he threw her out of the room at midnight...thats why i said that...not that i consider her a slave
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Dont you know Raj. This is the new way to praise who you like by pulling the others down. And not just this post I see this in every post. Just because you sugar coat it doesnt mean we cant see digs. And also for your information if Kunal is really in love with Mouli nobody can come in between them.If he goes behind Nandini it will only prove that their bond was never strong to begin with.
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you coz we all know this is story about nandini if the 3 actors in the montage then why not abhinav coz mauli is also not the lead she only plays important part in kunal and nandinis life through her they meet ... villains r also important and why some people called nandini slave she is his wife just coz they like mauli ...