Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mascarpone

Whats the hype with WWW Secretary Kim? The leads chemistry is ok not as good as his previous Fight my way/witch or her healer chemistry. There basically is no plot. Still @ Episode 12 but don't like it enough to finish it. It has 100s of Mann-Geet, Arnav -Khushi type falling, staring slow motion scenes. Now the leads are said to be in a dating scandal and how the female got picked bcos her BF wanted her to be the lead. 

Maybe coz of the popular leads who are good looking and good actors.. but yes the story, plot etc are like so ordinary and dull.. and theres zilch chemistry between them despite 100s of kissing scenes ...👎🏼 Park seo joon had more chemistry with yoo na of kmhm 😆😆
CuttingChai thumbnail
^^Aww the legendary Yo na. If you are handsome, you are my oppa..😆
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinYFtdVLuQ[/YOUTUBE]

Gosh I miss Ji Sung. Haven't watched any of his show after Defendant.
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
^^ Yeah.. 😆 Yo Na is legendary  😆 Oh ri On and Ahn Yo na won best couple award even 🤣 KMHM was something else really .. and ji Sung.. he is among ThE best actors I have ever seen . ⭐️ 
Yet to watch defendant. . Too many shows on my watchlist but no time ... :((
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mascarpone

^^Aww the legendary Yo na. If you are handsome, you are my oppa..😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinYFtdVLuQ[/YOUTUBE]

Gosh I miss Ji Sung. Haven't watched any of his show after Defendant.

😆😲 This video is crazy. I guess I have to watch this drama after all 😆
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Currently watching Life on Mars, started this for Jung Kyung Ho and initially disliked Park Sung Woong's character but after episode 3 the comedy this character brings in is just too good. Loving it, and hope the series keeps the amazing combo of suspense and comedy all the way.
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

^^ Yeah.. 😆 Yo Na is legendary  😆 Oh ri On and Ahn Yo na won best couple award even 🤣 KMHM was something else really .. and ji Sung.. he is among ThE best actors I have ever seen . ⭐️ 

Yet to watch defendant. . Too many shows on my watchlist but no time ... :((

You have to watch Defendant. Its so good. His new show just started. Familiar wife. 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
I will. Didnt ji sung win the Daesang (grand prize ) for it? He can act the pants off anyone..literally.
Are You Human Too:
Stopped watching this show after human Nam shin woke up but heard about its ending.Its nice show but takes time to make you hooked. Seo Kang Joon was the life of thus drama. His acting improved a lot. Can't wait for his next two dramas. Didn't like the female lead much. 
Last but not the least Lee Joon hyuk. He is such a versatile actor. Its good to see people appreciating him 😳
I love him. 😆

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thirty But Seventeen and Familiar Wife..
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Finished watching Life on Mars.
Jung Kyung Ho nailed it as Han Tae Joo.I absolutely adore the Insung Gang and their acting despite not liking Lee Yong Gi for half of the show.