Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Shalu also watched Jurassic world fallen kingdom πŸ˜† seems somebody recommendation..πŸ˜‰
10 minutes back she posted an Insta story
Erisha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaz16

now we r close to century.. n hopefully alao close to get some good news...

all d best to all of us

Ameen 
Erisha12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

Congratulations for the new addaπŸ₯³..hope we get some good news by this adda itselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Amen 
Ginger2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning friends 😊

A pretty cool and wet morning - hope our superhero has landed safely in India 😊

With him back home what seems like after ages, it's the beginning of a new phase in his life - hopefully both professional and personal πŸ˜‰

There comes a juncture in one's life where a person has to set his priorities right - and I am glad that Shaheer has been able to do that - he is truly a self made man and i am sure he knows very clearly what he wants to get out of life - I pray that he is able to accomplish all that he wants to and gets all the happiness, respect and recognition that he deserves πŸ‘πŸΌ

And hopefully we can bring in our century with celebration about that one piece of good news that we all have been waiting for and looking forward to 😳. Keeping my fingers crossed   πŸ˜Š

Good,better, best
Never let it rest.
Till your good is better
And your
Better is best

Happy Saturday everyone πŸ˜ƒ
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good morning friends 
I'm having a feeling that eri will come with bd 
And shah with mughal e azam 
kjbdlvndakjfvnl thumbnail
Hi guys! Good Morning. I hope all of us have a great weekend. Sharica also. 😳
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

good morning friends 

I'm having a feeling that eri will come with bd 
And shah with mughal e azam 

I still think she will come on a balaji show. i believe she has signed the show but is awaiting for the shooting to start. Her dad following yash patnaik is justified. They were the people who launched their daughter. They would be forever grateful to the PH. If it were me i would be too. However her mom or dad doesnt have to follow EK. If they wanted they could have done last year or before that but the recent following and then hiding it by unfollowing is food for thought. Erica is very careful not to reveal anything. She went and liked EK b'day post from ruchika account. Similar to how she liked a fan account wishing ifrah on her wedding anniversary. EK still likes eri's pictures from her business account from time to time. Out of the 900 or so people she follows why the interest unless she is connected to balaji. EK only gives attention to those in her camp.
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

I still think she will come on a balaji show. i believe she has signed the show but is awaiting for the shooting to start. Her dad following yash patnaik is justified. They were the people who launched their daughter. They would be forever grateful to the PH. If it were me i would be too. However her mom or dad doesnt have to follow EK. If they wanted they could have done last year or before that but the recent following and then hiding it by unfollowing is food for thought. Erica is very careful not to reveal anything. She went and liked EK b'day post from ruchika account. Similar to how she liked a fan account wishing ifrah on her wedding anniversary. EK still likes eri's pictures from her business account from time to time. Out of the 900 or so people she follows why the interest unless she is connected to balaji. EK only gives attention to those in her camp.

I also used to think the Same .bcz I heard from twitter that she already signed balaji show 
Don't know why suddenly feeling that she will come with a bd show 
Beyond dreams r one of the best PH in current dates ,and ekta's shows r also good for career though I didn't expect from ekta any good or unique stories which I could expect from bd PH. Anyways rest of all is her Choice.
Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

With Shah back home now me n all can get some much deserved rest until we get some good news 😡
Good nite πŸ₯±
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

I also used to think the Same .bcz I heard from twitter that she already signed balaji show 
Don't know why suddenly feeling that she will come with a bd show 
Beyond dreams r one of the best PH in current dates ,and ekta's shows r also good for career though I didn't expect from ekta any good or unique stories which I could expect from bd PH. Anyways rest of all is her Choice.

Remember erica said recently in an article you cant wait for good roles these days. Kuch rang was an anomaly. It had the best dialogues without OTT drama. If you look at other shows everyone is competing for TRP and story gets ruined after 1 month. Even the patnaik's colors show is full of drama. So i dont expect their other shows to be like kuch rang. EK shows are always OTT but like you said good for career.