Yaariyaan#5 .Spin Off / page-61 - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Fabolouss ..such caring part u show
geet get sick and maan taking care both his girls
thorugh all families mambers with him
bt its really hard for geet and tanvi to be seprate for some times for tanvi safety
 the story of  this maan is sooo perfecttt in every sides
that  it making me loving him more n moreee...
btw i love kheer scene also
waiting for nxt prt😊😊
hope till geet will be fine
Finally read the full update...Was busy in taking care of the trouble in my paradise ...Hope this time to runs faster to get back the peace soon...
Nicely put in place... Waiting for the next part...
Fabulous update my dear:):):) Am sad that there was no confession from Geet or Maan when they were feeding each other Kheer. I can understand why Maan is withholding himself as he does not want to force Geet into anything as promised. But Geet does not have the courage to...But I loved the way Maan had wanted to make the moment special by spending it with her, eating her Kheer with her:):):) How worried he was when Geet broke down...But how sweetly he calmed her down telling her to share with him what's weighing so heavily on her mind and heart...Just that at that moment looking into his eyes Geet once again lost her courage & was so irritable and restless after losing such a wonderful opportunity...I absolutely loved the part where Maan was expalining to Geet that Tanvi is only his...that nobody can take her away from him...how grateful he is for Tanvi's love...that father in him made me so so proud of Maan...And the husband too...who claimed his wife finally as his...Maan was indirectly telling Geet what their relationship as a husband & wife or even as friends should be...open, communicative and trusting...and that he is always there for her & telling her to trust him with anything & everything that is going on within her...I so so loved that husband/friend Maan:):):)  Loved the way you put every single situation, feeling and emotions in their correct perspective giving us relationship goals in all forms:):):)

Oh gosh...chicken pox! How much Geet & Tanvi are suffering without each other...My heart broke seeing them crying for each other...Poor Tanvi...How can anyone make her understand that her mum is unwell and needs to be away from her to keep her safe? And the way Tanvi reacted seeing her broke Geet completely...Poor Maan...The 2 souls of his are crying their hearts out and he is so helpless...I hope that Geet recovers well & good soon so that Tanvi can be reunited with her...After Geet gets well, I want Maaneet & Tanvi to take a break...To spend some quiet and restful time all by themselves...Poor Maan is exhausted and so are their parents...They all need some good quality time especially Maaneet...

The precap has now made me smile...confession:):):) Finally:):):) Now I am too excitedly waiting...when will the update come:):):)
Edited by Nefret19 - 5 years ago
Geet could not confess
Maan so understandingly cleared her mu on kheer n both had it together
Chicken pox has come as a challenge to Maan
His both girlies are suffering
One from chicken pox n another from starting away from her mother
Tanvi is a child after all she needs her mother
Maan dedicatingly handles the duo alongwith with his loving family help

Loved it
Waiting for confession
Geet couldn't confess...
Maan want to have kheer with geet
N it made her heart swell in happiness
Geet is sick
N tanvi missing her mom
Maan handling both girls with love care n utmost affection
This hard phase will make her confess her love
Awesome part
Edited by vrinda22 - 5 years ago
Superb update 
Maan s struggling between tanvi and geet..
He has to balance both sides.
Poor tanvi was crying so much foe her mom😭
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
beautiful and emotional update ..
geet tried so hard to tell maan what she feels about him but at the last moment she just couldn't gather her courage ..well..ab kisiko I love bolna itna asan thodi Na hai ? 😛 maan was disappointed but he was very patience also at the same time ...he try to make her feel ease ..the first time in front of geet he talked like this and gave geet a clear glimpse what is in his heart ...
in the 2nd half
geet got chicken pox ..so painful disease ..
poor maan...he is struggling to handle tanvi ..that lill baby is missing her mumma so much ..
in taking care of tanvi and geet maan had forgot himself ..he is lucky to have a supporting , loving and caring family ..I get scared to even imagine that what would have happen if maaneet was living alone ?
and geet ..she is feeling so helpless to see her child was crying for her and she can't even go to her 😔
hopefully geet will get better soon..
Congrats on the new thread
Nice update
awesome part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm
Awesome update
Loved it ..
Maan s so eagerly waiting for geet confess ... Geet fallen to sick and maan taking care of both girls ...
Geet s feeling miserable that tanvi s not able identify her and crying ... Maan don't know wat to do ...
Tanvi wanna her mother and getting cranky ..
Waiting for geets confession ..
Continue soon
Waiting