Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Someone Special For Me Updated LAST PART on P 21 / 21-6-2018

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Introduction

Just a small thought so pen down in haste. No preparation, no idea, nothing. Just write because I want peace ðŸ˜†
Anyways come to the point.
If you like then please share your views and if not then simply ignore...
Better for all of us🥱
Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1  :  scroll down

Part 2  :  Page no 8

FINAL PART  :  PAGE NO 21

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
 PART - 1

HE was running in his whole room. Making his mom run behind. "No no no...I...can...do..." He told her.

"Maan come here son." Arpita pleads and open her arms for her boy.

"No... I... Can... Do...mumma. you... not... believe..." He complaints shaking his head in pace.

"I believe shona. Come here." She slowly stepped towards him and kissed on his forehead. "I believe you. Always do." She smiled and gave him his shirt.

He smiled and hugged his mother with left arm. "Now come one wear this or else you catch cold." She said and help him in wearing his school shirt.

"Ye hui na baat. Now my baby is ready for his school." She said proudly and kissed him once again.

"Mu...mma... I.. am...not...a... Baby." He complaints.

Arpita hold her ears. "Oops... I forgot. Now you are my big boy."  She apologized and Maan laugh loudly.

She picked up his bag and other accessories. "Mu...mma, is.. she... Coming... Today?" He asked with all hopes in his eyes.

Arpita got serious. She knew for whom her boy is asking but she don't want her to came actually.

When Maan don't got his reply he shake her arm to grab her attention. "Mu...mma...tell..na..is.. she... coming... She... Pro... promised...me.." he asked again.

Arpita stroked his head softly. "If she promised then she will definitely come. She is your friend right?" She don't wanna upset him for any reason.

Maan smiled and clap in excitement. "You like her?" She asked and he nodded in pace.

"A... A...lot. You know... She gave...me this..notebook..." He opened his bag and showed his mother a brand new notebook. Isn't that he don't have anything or craving for new things. Because Arpita always make sure her son get everything he wants but this time she scared. What if he demands something which she wouldn't be able to gift him then what. Already he was craving for his father now she don't want any one hurt him by any means.

"Maan what your teacher taught you yesterday?" Though he already told her but still she asked again just to distracted him.

Maan glanced at his mother for a moment. Trying to recall everything he learned and then he start explaining one by one. "Wow my good bachha." She stroked him again.

Meantime his school came and driver stopped the car. "Mu...mma... Geet..." He come out of car and saw her at the gate.

"Maan sambhal k beta..." He just rushed to her forgetting everything.

A very beautiful girl wearing baby pink suit was stood there. She waved her hand seeing Maan coming.

"Good... morning.. Geet." He wished her.

"Good morning Maan. How are you?" She replied softly.

"See... I am.. good." He replied confidentially.

"Wow that's good. Are you ready for exam?" She asked softly.

"Yes..." He nodded in pace.

"Maan let's go. You are getting late for your class." Arpita came there and took Maan from there. "Geet please excuse us." 

"Sure..." She simply replied. "Bye Maan. all the best." She wished him and Maan smiles while waving his hand towards Geet.

Geet too left from there. Days passed and she become his best friend. First and best friend. Before that he have no one to call a friend.

Geet regularly visit him. "Maan see what is this?" She came to meet him in evening after her classes.

"Foot... Football... Wow..." He almost jump and went near her to grab that ball. "Is... Is.. it for me?" He smiled and asked to confirm.

Geet nodded they way he do always. "Wanna play?" She asked.

"But... I...I don't know..how to play." He told her.

"Don't worry. I will teach you." She assured and drag him out in the garden. Geet told him to kick. She keep trying till he perfectly kicked. Maan clapped and jumped in happiness.

"Goal... Goal..." He was shouting in excitement.

Geet kissed him on cheek in happiness and cheer him up. "See it's easy." She said and Maan nodded in pace.

Geet play with him for half an hour. "I... I am hungry..." He told her.

"Bhook lagi hai... Mujhe bhi. Let's go inside." Geet and Maan both went inside the mansion.

"Aunty... I am hungry..." He said to his maid."

"Maan baba wash your hand and I will bring snacks for both of you." She told him and he walked to his washroom. He washed his hands and come out.

Soon his maid brought his favorite snacks. "Geet... you like this?" He picked up his favorite bread pakora and asked for her choice.

"Yes I like it. And one day I will take you out with me and we enjoy all my favorite snacks." She rolled her eyes while eating her piece.

"You... You will.. take me...out? Pakka?" He asked to confirm.

"Yes I will." She assured. 

"When...when we go...out?" Maan glancing at her with hope she gave him.

"First..." She stressed. "First I need the permission of your mom. 

"Mu..mma.." he glanced at the clock to check the time. "Hehehe...she... She is coming...in half an hour..." He told her.

"Come come... I show... Show you my... Drawing." He held her hand and took him to his room where he showed her all his drawings.

"Ye...ye wali..isme...first prize... Mila mujhe..." He showed her his trophy with all pride in his eyes.

"Maan... Come here baby. Where are you?" Both heard his mother's voice and he ran outside to meet his mother. 

She smiled and kissed on his head. "Khana khaya?" She asked with a smile which vanished the moment she saw Geet behind.

Maan nodded in pace. "Mu.mma.. come. Geet will...take me out..take me out. You say yes... Say yes.." he seems so enthusiastic for going out.

"Maan baba your favorite cartoon show has started... Come..." His maid distracted him and he left with her.

"Mam can i?" Geet asked formally from Arpita.

"Geet can we talk?" She asked and Geet nodded.

PRECAP : ARPITA CALLED SAMARTH. "Now why you need me?" He taunts.

"I always needs you. It's you who leave us. Not me." She retorted.
Edited by richa_kapoor - 5 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Important Note

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS CONCEPT. PURILY WRITE WITH MY IMAGINATION. SO IF YOU FOUND ANYTHING IS NOT CORRECT, THEN PLEASE IGNORE. I HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO HURT ANYONE

HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND

And please don't compare it before I post whole story. first read all parts then jump to some conclusion...

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yipppeee me first
Will read and then comment
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful concept and really connected with Maan here
He is so pure by heart but why her mom doesn't want Geet to be with her
Where is Maan Dad
Why he is away from them
I really loved it
This is my small comment will soon post a big commentEdited by Simimaaneet90 - 5 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on your new story 
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Start 

Is Geet elder to Maan , as it almost seems like his mother feels insecure 
having Geet as Maan's friend 
and the way she said Geet can we talk made me believe that Geet is elder 
Maan like any son loves his mother and she seems to pamper him too 
but something is not right when it comes to Geet 
shah10 thumbnail