Is Rajdeep the reason behind Namauli separation?

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode had a little flashback where mauli slapped Rajdeep...It's just my assumption may be he is the real reason behind Nandini and maulis separation..May be Mauli was against nandini marrying Rajdeep but bcs of her parents pressure nandini had to say yes ..May be maulis was trying to stop her and nandini had to speak rude way with her so that she stop coming between the marriage...and that's how they got separated...

This is just only my assumption...Hope we get to know the real reason behind their separation soon...But their flashback scenes are treat to watch ❤️Hope we get to see these scenes more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Nice post sanjh but why did mauli slap rajdeep...there  is something more which we gonna see in future
-Lehar- thumbnail
Yeah nandu and mauli fb scenes are adorable...Hope we get to see more of their fb scenes
Fortuitous thumbnail
This was actually along the lines of what I was thinking may have happened (haven't seen today's episode) but I am actually really liking the "Bodyguard" theory as it would as something to the show in terms of connecting the narrative and flashback sequences...
Fortuitous thumbnail
Nandini Mouli's cute flashback scenes 😆
Edited by Fortuitous - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ya Sanjh .. it may be the reason ..as you said 👍🏼and one other thought also came in mind that it might be like that Rajdeep have misbehaved with Mauli In some way  or something happened between them ..and so she don't want Nandini to marry him but marriage happened so she is angry on her ..
ya hope we get to know the reason soon.
me too loved FB scenes and their lovley bonding.❤️
Wow, that will be shocking because I had been having this same feeling from frost episode and second episode that what if that's the reason that Mauli was against Nandini marrying such an abusive husband and Nandini didn't listen or something. I will see the third episode if I was actually right.
chemgirl thumbnail
Mauli must have caught Rajdeep doing something he shouldn't be doing and she must have informed Nandini who didnt speak up or must have trusted Rajdeep to be innocent which upset Mauli
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes I think he is the reason for their separation. I think he might have tried to act cheap with Mauli in Nandini's absence (that's when she slaps him) but when she tried telling Nandini about his character she might have refused to believe her .This might have caused a rift in them. That's why Nandini is so apologetic now because she feels she should have believed her back then. Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Nice post sanjh but why did mauli slap rajdeep...there is something more which we gonna see in future

she slapped him may be bcs she got to know the cheap personality behind that handsome face and that's why don't want Nandini to get married him