arshi ff : my mate * part 18 updated - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome back. When khushi will come to know about him, I am sure she will be afraid initially. May be she cuts the ties with the entire game. Waiting for the truth to be unfold. Continue soon. 
Amazing part.. it is so difficult for Arnav to control himself around Khushi.. but he did good.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
part 7

arnav's wolf ran beside the car even when it took up the speed he doesn't have much difficulty in keeping up with it, not in his wolf form.

arnav heard the snort from akin making arnav frown.

* what are you laughing at * arnav asked in mind of akin as he was in his wolf form, akin has most of the control making it's his body.

* Oh, nothing just your thinking about me keeping up with a simple human car really * akin gave another laugh in his mind.

* as if I don't know to stop being egoistic and do your job, * arnav said

* you know I can outrun the vehicle * akin, his wolf announced smugly.

* Oh, goddess, why did you give a wolf that so self-centered, akin you know even I can outrun the car in my human form * arnav shot back feeling rather good when don't get any word form akin.

* whatever * akin said as he peeked at his mate once again who was watching outside the window

he can hear she is talking to her father about the college, how did she felt which for storage reason she doesn't talk about him making him sad really they both felt the sparks why she is not saying about them.

* akin you can cool your thoughts, kushi is just not talking about us because it's her father remember human don't know about us and she can't explain it to her father *arnav explained to his whining wolf really he so dramatic.

akin stopped when the trees became less and clearing area started, he can hear the car stop and door opened and closed, arnav wolf carefully walked into side bushes enough to hide his big wolf body.
-----

" mom where are you " kushi screamed as she ran inside the house greeting her mother

" why are you screaming I'm just here, " her mother said true to her words she was just in front of her.

kushi laughed as she dropped beside her, her mother tucked her hairs behind her ears as she kissed her head.

" so how was the college?" comes the next question which her father asked the first thing.

" it was good and I met some peoples they are cool. I think they were like a secret group because they won't even talk to others but they welcomed me like they want me in there it's strange but that made me happy mom " kushi answered truthfully as she felt happy to be with them.

" that means your day went well. so tell me did any boy caught your eyes " her mom turned to her with excitement.

kushi looked bewildered at the question "it's just " kushi searched for the words to form a sentence but she doesn't know what to say.

" yes! finally, did you like him? what's his name and how does he look? can you bring him to our home for dinner so that I can meet him" her mother looking so excited about her love life

" mom can you please calm down. I don't even say anything and what do you mean finally " kushi whisper yelled

" no I can't and finally means, you did see some guy for the first time I never heard you talk about guys. I thought you must like girls and I waited for you to come out but you never did " her mom said sheepishly

kushi looked shockingly at her mother not knowing what to say, really she thought kushi was lesbian, unbelievable. not that she hates lesbians, she fully supports LGBT but her mom imagining the things, oh god that's bad.

" mom, no I'm not lesbian and not even bi I'm saying you one last time and we never talk about this like ever again. for your information, I never found someone that made me feel things romantically " kushi calmly said even her breathing is controlled to stop herself yelling these things at her mother.

" sorry and so now you like someone right. so tell me everything " her mom asked inching closer to her even there is no space to move closer

" who likes who " came father voice. kushi growled inside as if her mother wasn't enough.

" that's our girl like some guy from the college " her mother almost fell as she skipped her way to Kushal.

kushi glanced with her lashes to see her father had a frown on his face.

" mom I don't even know him and I never said you that I liked him, I don't even know he going to like me or not " kushi murdered the last line to herself more than to her parents.

she saw her mother above her father who softened his looks.

" kushi, my baby come here " kushi walked to her father as he called her softly " you know any boy could be lucky to have you and I'm sure if he was good, gentleman and respects you, then he will like you " Kushal said in a soft voice but kushi can say it held a threat like if he was less than 1% of what I expect for my daughter he won't even dare to glance at her after he done with him.

" dad " kushi said softly as she hugged her father

" I know baby, I know " her father voice come to his normal voice as he said the last words to her before they sent her to the room to freshen up.
------

arnav listen to all the communication that's happening inside the house he really likes his future mother-in-law, he doesn't know how she is but he likes to meet her soon.

it's funny to hear all the things they talked and his favorite one is when he got to know she never felt any romantic feeling toward another person in her life, maybe crushes but not serious one and he was the only one that going to make her feel that way for that he felt positively happy.

arnav walked around the bushes to see where kushi is now as she went to her room, he walked way back side of the house before he heard kushi voice so when he listened closely it sounded like she was talking to someone.

he sat in his wolf form as he turned her voice out as he concentrated on her heartbeat which sounded quite fast but based on her voice she was excited that's all. arnav don't know when his wolf closed his eyes or he drifted into peaceful silence other than kushi voice/heartbeat.
-------

" so you're saying you felt sparks when you touched him and he looked really yummy to you, " Lavanya asked

" yes I felt this sparks that made me shiver and I think arnav did too and I never said he looked yummy, " kushi said to her friend

" no, you didn't but your face did " Lavanya laughed at her, kushi was reporting her day yo Lavanya as they engaged in a video call.

" will you stop teasing me now for the ninth time " kushi begged her who just grinned at her

" hey la, do you like to see around its like forest back side in fact all around the city it's surprising we have a network here " kushi laughed at her own joke joined by her friend even its not funny.

kushi and Lavanya talked as they saw around the house they both were involved in their talk that kushi don't even notice that she is entering into the woods and when she got back to her sense, that's when she finished talking with Lavanya.

kushi clutched her phone to her heart feeling its started to beat crazy as she looked around which looked like the middle of nowhere, the trees were surrounded her, she heard some animal growl making kushi gulp, scared at the sound that she can hear whatever that coming to eat her for sure.

" mom dad, I love you guys and give anything Lavanya need for and if you meet arnav ever just tell him I felt it too," kushi said loudly to the sky as she prayed her last prayer before she dies in the middle of freaking forest.

so how is this part let me know?

Great update
he followed her to her home as he wanted to know if she liked him
She confessed to Lavanya that she felt sparks for him

Thanks for the pm 
loved it...
khushi and her mom part was good...
awesome update yar 
Totally loved it 
Little does she know Arnav is out there.
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanx for d pm:)