Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Here Arnav is cute and charming. Arnav is already in love with khushi now. Amd khushi is yet to fall in love with her. Since here Arnav is wolf, he will be more intense in love. Khushi wait and watch.
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
So his friends convince her to meet him
He had eyes only for her as he is in love
 So how is she going to react ? 
ambi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update !!!
I'm loving this story so much :):)
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love how affection starts to grow slowly from both sides...
MJ_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting...for the update.
ASRgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
okay, guys I'm still alive! shocking right as I disappeared like weeks sorry for that blame the college for that because classes started like a week's now and 5th semester which I'm studying really stressful even in the beginning and before the clg starting I had like fever I slept all day. God do I hate college? yes I do.

I hope u all enjoy the update.

part 6

arnav can't believe its happening just an hour ago his mate doesn't even ready to look at his way, now she sitting with his pack mates and talking with them. when aman said Kushi, that's what his mate name is, she was ready to talk to him arnav really not sure how that's happened but he is not going give up on some hope that came into his heart.

but now standing in front of Kushi who has been looking at him from the time he came to cantina he can't explain how he was feeling, the relief that she is going to talk to him. happiness that he doesn't have to stay away from his mate more than necessary as she was human, not that he minded because he knows she will be the only one he needs to complete him.

arnav walked on trance to her even he had no idea what he was going to talk to her. arnav felt his wolf exited more than him maybe, but arnav don't mind him now his concentration is on kushi.

" hi! " arnav said as he cut the distance between kushi and himself.

* hi! that's all you have to say, arnav your terrible where are the impression and all things in the first meeting. because of you if I lose my mate I'm going to kill you, you hear me * arnav wolf threatened to make arnav roll his eyes which he stopped in the last movement

* will you stop your melodrama for a minute so that I can have a good conversation with my mate and for your info, you can't kill me without killing your self so good luck with that *

* that's my mate too you stupid human * his woof whined but arnav cared less about him for now.

" Hello, " arnav heard his mate talk like first time without her backing away from him, arnav smiled at her " look I want to apologize to you, when I first saw you, your beating some guy as I don't know why you did that I behaved badly like totally full of drama and I panicked once again when you come to apologize to me so I'm sorry " kushi said forgetting all other things that's scared her like his yellow eyes, but for now arnav just stared in wonder how is she talking speedily with her hands moving in front of her.

" Hey, its okay " arnav took a step toward her making kushi fall silent, arnav can smell her without blood or other wolf smell on her, making him want to hold her.

kushi looked down tucking her hair behind, now what? what to say it's an awkward silence for some time. before Kushi thought introduce herself as he doesn't know her name which not true.

" I'm Kushi " she held her hand out to him with a small smile

arnav stated at her hand, he wants to touch her but having an idea how mate touch will be, he doesn't know how kushi is going to react still not wanting to give up the chance he slowly stretched his hand forward, " arnav " he shook her hand.

Kishi's eyes widened as soon as arnav's touched her hand.where his hand touched her it's like sparkles exploding from the tips of her fingers traveling through her body, she glanced at arnav as if asking did he felt the sparks by seeing his look kushi can estimate that he did.

arnav knew a mate touch will produce some kind of sparks but he didn't expect this, the sparks were overwhelming to him, he almost sure that he stopped breathing for a second and when kushi looked at him with a bewildered look on her face asking him about the sparks he can't even answer her properly because he was being so caught up in his own feelings. damn it!.

" arnav, we should go its time for the next class we already missed two classes, " aman said as other stood up from their seats.

arnav let go of her hand still amazed at the feeling of touching his mate but stood as close as possible to her without violating the personal space, arnav gave nod to them.

kushi followed others beside arnav who is not really talking anything to her, she wanted to talk to him ask him about the sparks they felt. which is not really normal by any means inst3ad kushi kept quite.

when they reached their destination, she felt nervous she is a new girl in the class at the end of the year and on the top of that there will introduction part which she hates.

kushi waiting for teacher to snap at them as soon as they walk into class as they were late, but she don't hear anything so when she looked at the front to see teacher is giving nod to arnav which made kushi because teacher will never do that to students, it was like giving a respectful bow but Kushi just shrugged as she gave the admission sheet to teacher.

Kushi stood from of the class where others students started to talk with each other as they are waiting for chance, a gap from teachers lesson which they got. she glanced toward arnav who is still watching her from his seat and he nodded his head to empty seat next to him.

" sielent, all of you." teacher screamed at the students which had effect Ofcourse " now as all of you given me a chance to talk, let welcome our new student Kushi Gupta " teacher introduced but that made all students to talk more

Kushi not wanting to stand infront of all students all but ran to place that arnav saved for her.

" kushi, don't you want to introduce yourself " arnav asked hoping to learn more about kushi

" nope I don't want to, I don't like attention so I good " Kushi says as she pull out her note and a pen doing doodles on her last page.

arnav looked at the teacher who is one of his pack members, he shook is head before showing kushi as into say not call her back,as she said she don't want to introduce herself which he nodded and turned to board to write the topic of the day.

Kushi looked up from the notes to see the teacher turned to board continue his teachings. Kushi let her breath as she consontrated on the class to try to fill something he was teaching because really the topic can be understood which she is quite sure will forget by tomorrow no biggie she will study before exam it will come back.

arnav looked at his mate not caring about the class she is gone from doodling to taking note perfectly good as the class went on on occasion she would draw something or scratch at the top of notes.arnav seilenly laughed at that she is like a good student taking all the notes along with not really interested in the subject.

he felt the kick under the bench, arnav frowned at that why would anyone disturbe him. arnav glared at the person who is next to him to see aman who showed his head.

* what * arnav growled at him

* arnav can you please wipe that look on your face before I go sick * aman whined in his mind but arnav know he is teasing him

* can you please mind your business so that I can live in peace * arnav said back with same whinny voice before cutting mind link with him.

Kushi for real try to concentrate on the lesson but I don't hold her interest much so simply looking at the note trying think what to do if LA was with her they both pass the notes with each other. she signed so when she felt her skin pickle like some one starting at she glanced at the side to see arnav, he staring at her like without even blinking she is sure because she watched him for like 10 minutes and he don't even look away or flap is lashes.

kushi at some point broke their eye lock but she still felt his eye on her, sometimes it's her face, her body that made her shiver but determined herself not to give in. she turned in to lesson to her surprise it's another teacher, she don't even know how time as gone. she should be freaked out by now with arnav looking at her like he wants to eat her but she don't feel up to it, as she pretty sure that his looks don't feel bad for her it made her really warm inside.

Kushi don't remember rest of the day as it passed as the lunch time came the gang dragged her to cantin again this time for food and they all talked. kushi cant believe how quick they all are welcoming her to their group because by the looks she is getting by other girls or boys that won't happen often who is she kidding they are like all couples, except for Aman and arnav.

when her dad came to pick her up kushi felt they all going to be friends with her because that's not happens lot as a result she had only one friend and best friend. arnav he was really different he didn't talk much to her but he was besides her all day and he touches her, every chance he gets. it's not that it's creepy because his touches kushi likes them they make her skip tingle with electric current in a good way but that's really weird.

arnav felt like a fool as the school hours come to end, he don't even talk to her much whole day not as much he liked anyone due to he had no idea what to say and he had this continues urges to touch her just to make sure she is real and he wants to feel the tingles it makes his wolf and him happy.

his wolf on the other hand wants to take her home with him and have his ways with her. he has been providing idea though out the day like how the mating bite will look on her neck, how she is going to smell when they mate together, it made arnav fear what he will say if he opens his mouth as his wolf behaving like a hormonal teenager.

arnav saw kushi sit inside the car, maybe her father because he don't want to consider other options, she said bye to them when the last class was over. arnav really wanted to offer her a lift to her house, he stopped himself feeling it's too fast for a human.

so when the car started to move he turned to aman and informed him that he will come late to house, glancing at his friends stupid expression he know they got his message.arnav cared less as he sprung toward the forest area and took of running before changing into wolf form, letting out a joyfully howl akin ran side by side to the car speeding car by trees.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely chapter...wonder how Khushi will react when she comes to know his truth...
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
At least Khushi is not so afraid of him any more. But there is still a lot for her to find out yet. Edited by coderlady - 5 years ago
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update
She felt sparks when they touched and she is not afraid of him
Thanks for the pm
mariyasoosan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
And thanks for the pm