Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Khushi met the beautiful scariest eyes.. well good news for beautiful scariest eyes as his mate is here.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Pls continue soon 
Thanks for the pm
ASRgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

~ conversation with wolf~
* talking with mindlink *

part 4

arnav is pissed, he doesn't know why? he doesn't even have a reason for it. well not true he knows why he is irritated, it's all his wolf's problem. his wolf is like a second person in his mind and he was like restless, he roaming around his mind giving arnav headache and he is asking for the shift more than ever which arnav can't do as he had to stay in human form to have control over his wolf. so arnav don't let his wolf take control.

that's why his wolf constantly bugging him, that's making him angry not only at his wolf at also the people surrounding him.

~ arnav let me out ~ his wolf akin growled at him

~ I'm not doing that, last time we shifted you ran like two days and when I able to shift back I was middle of nowhere can you believe that and for some reason you don't want to answer me why you did that ~ arnav screamed back even in they were fighting in his own mind arnav felt like he was in war without fighting.

~ I said I don't know and even I know I am not answering to you anytime soon ~ his woof answered

~ now you're being childish, what does that even mean~ arnav asked as he walked around the room trying to calm himself

arnav felt his wolf stopped talking as if to prove his point that his woof being childish but arnav cared less for that as he got some 0eace in his mind.

* arnav time for college * come the happy shout in his mind this time to make arnav growl loudly.

how can't he have some of his own peaceful time in his mind?

* coming in a minute * arnav also shouted to a man in mind link but far different than aman.

arnav looked in the mirror before going out of the room he looked like a shit there is no doubt it's like 4 days since he had a good sleep, of course, he will look like a shit.

arnav saw his mom on the way out she tried to talk to him but arnav stormed out without answering and he cut the mindlink from the pack including his mothers he doesn't want her to question him.

he can hear his friends talking as getting near them but doesn't give mind to it he just walked and sat in the back seat of his jeep letting aman to drive he knows his friends want to talk to him so he just glared at them sending a clear message not to.

so it was a silent drive to college which arnav don't mind but when they reached the college arnav felt his wolf stirring to walk again. oh! not this again arnav preyed to the moon goddess.

~ oh no I hate here, these people stink arnav lets get out of here ~ akin complained

~ really here I thought, I finally got rid of you ~ arnav grumped at his wolf

~ that's not going to happen you will be stuck with me ~ akin said cockily

arnav huffed, why would moon goddess choose this wolf for him he doesn't know really his half of existence gone by arguing with his wolf. arnav decided he don't want to talk to him anymore so he turned to his friend who was talking to them self in low voice.

" hey aman sorry for the shouting it's just akin was troubling me, " arnav said as calmly as he can

arnav don't hear a man's replay as his wolf again started to complain about how he is accusing him of all arnav's problems

aman shook him to make arnav concentrate again.

" did you hear the word I said " aman asked to which arnav shook his head

" I said its okay " aman gave his a small smile

" hey arnav look there, " nk showed his finger towards his left

when arnav looked, he saw one of his pack members raging some guy. arnav frowned he personally don't know this wolf but he know he was his pack and he should know that he is making a huge mistake now, they protect people not hurt them not physically nor emotionally.

arnav walked over and touched his shoulder.

" hey how dare you to touch me " come to the harsh voice making arnav growl low on his trout

arnav yanked him from there and pushed him to ground.

" alpha " the guy whispered even when he is not really alpha but arnav heard him clear as day

" yes that's who and care to explain what were you doing " arnav growled

" nothing alpha just talking, " he said looking behind the guy he was harassing to see the place empty he let out a sigh at not founding him

" did you really think me of a fool and I did see what you were doing, " arnav said as he picked him by the shirt before punching him in the face.

arnav can smell the metallic of the blood but he doesn't stop he know he was reacting too much for it but with all anger in him just come out and its like he can't stop himself he felt sorry for the guy who got his fists and also it nothing to worry as he will be healing quickly.

just in the middle of this, arnav got hit by the smell that nearly knocked him down arnav stopped whatever he was doing and searched for the source of the most beautiful girl he was sure that was his mate, its nothing like he ever smelled its like mixture of all his favorite things summer breeze, fragrance of jasmine and forest like home.

so when locked eyes with his mate he literally can't breathe, he found his mate and she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen as he always thought.

~ mate... ~ his wolf screaming constantly in his head in reflex arnav gasped out loud the same word.

arnav waited for his mate to recognize him and call him but what he doesn't expect is her running away. arnav felt his heartbreaking his mate don't want him. he can feel his wolf getting restless and he wants to go after her to claim her, mate with her. this time arnav don't even try to stop that he can feel his eyes changing to his wolfs as he took control over his body.

he was about to go after her but he was restricted by someone holding him from behind making his wolf more angry someone trying to stop him from going after his mate.

" let us go, " his wolf said out loud with the threatening growl

" arnav you have to take control of your wolf " come the voice of his beta and his friends

arnav frowned why would they as but with his sad mood don't even try that's until aman hit him in the jaws.

arnav knowing his wolf is too much gone even to see his beta so arnav try to come back to control which is proved damn difficulty as he was fighting to go to their mate.

" aman that's my mate and she just ran from me. why are you stopping me from going after her" arnav asked angrily when he felt himself back in control.

" that's because she is human and she doesn't know about us and you kind of scared her with all the beating " joshnu answered

" so what still she is my... " arnav stopped talking as he got what they just told his mate is human.

arnav shocked human, his mate is human. arnav looked at his friends for confirming who nodded.

shit, she doesn't even know they existed and on the top of that he scared her, he made her run away from her to this his wolf whimpered.

" arnav take a deep breath don't worry will talk to her just calm down okay. "advika came to his side as she rubbed hands on his back making him realize he is breathing heavily so arnav just nodded.

arnav calmed himself as they made him walk inside the college, he can still catch the slight smell of her so he just followed as if he was in trance.

so when smell started to getting stronger arnav took a deep breath it helped him to calm down.
but apparently not for his mate because when she saw him, she just walked back sticking to the wall. arnav held his hands in up showing her that he meant no harm but for some reason, it made worst.

" please don't hurt me" his mate pleaded at him making arnav heart twist with pain how can she think he ever going to hurt her but he got his answer when he looked at his hand because there is some blood in there.

" I don't want to " arm tried to explain her he took a step toward her but she stumbled back from the wall to an empty corridor

" stay away from me, don't come near me, " she said

arnav looked his mate, her eyes really looked scared and her voice shivered ever so slightly making making arnav to take a step back to see her relax.

arnav really can't breath now how can his own mate scared of him, want to stay away from him not able to stand in from of her he turned back toward her and ran out of the college.

as soon as he reached the clearing of the forest he transformed to his wolf form. he can feel his human form break and bend and crack as his hands and feet became paws, his nose elongated, and his Spain grew into a tail. his skin covered with fur as he fully became his wolf. he was large, pitch black, with a glowing light blue-eyed wolf.

arnav ran as fast as he can, remembering the scared look on his mate arnav howled in pain scaring his own mate.

arnav wolf name akin which means worrior.

sry for the late updated guys even when I was free I don't update soon I was being lazy which I'm . hope you all enjoyed reading it and don't forget to vote and comment.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is so hurt to see his mate scared of him.. felt bad for him.. he is one who had been waiting so eagerly for his mate and when the mate have come she doesn't want him near her.. eager to know how will Arnav make her fall in love with him and win her.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Edited by pup03 - 5 years ago
mariyasoosan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update 
And thanks for the pm
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice update
Thanks 4pm me
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Arnav is waiting for his mate 
He chose Khushi for his mate 
But she is scared of him 
so he ran away in forest changing to Akin 

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
Arnav is too hurt because he thinks that his mate hate him...  I think khushi will understand at he willnot hurt her in coming days
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice.. 
Felt bad for arnav..