Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ho poori tujhi se meri ye kahani # 2 part 25 on pg no 147 on 25/4 - Page 79

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
HHi friends back with new update. 

Part 22

Raman was thinking to visit ishru or not that's when ishita said " it's been two days we hadn't met . Do din se aapko dekha bhi nahi hai ,I want to see you ."

Raman felt butterflies in his stomach listening to this , she already had a melodious voice and those sweet words did magic on him . He closed his eyes to feel those words ,the crave in them made Raman feel a sensation inside him.It's not that he don't had a nice relationship with his wife and they were unhappy . Nothing like that ,Raman and saumya had an arrange marraige and theh were happy together , they were living a life like normal couple . As they were always together and their affection had increased by living with other,the love, romance and crave was always missing . At the time of ruhi's birthday, saumya was staying with iyers from her third month of pregnancy till ruhi became a month old ,but they were ok in living away . They talk over phone and Raman use to visit her once or twice a week ,they never craved for eachother but same was in ishita's case . They had met two days back and she wanted to see him ,he had felt longing in her voice for him which he can't overlook,no matter how much he denys .

He was lost in her thoughts, his trance broke listening to her question . As he was lost ,he didn't noticed what she was saying and just said " haan ". Ishita gog happy and said " okay make it soon ,we are waiting for you ".

Raman shook his head in disbelief  when he realised that unknowingly he had agreed to visit ishru. Ishita hung the call while Raman smiled a bit and started wrapping his things. Soon he was on his way to iyer house , he was still on two minds ,one was mind ok with all the happenings but other was thinking that it's so soon to move into another relationship when his wife died just few months back . Though he can see everybody is happy with it including himself but still somewhere his mind was disturbed.  He reached iyer house after a drive of half an hour and find whole house was being decorated.  The guests and relatives had started arriving to attend their marraige.  He didn't find himself comfortable with questioning and teasing eyes of her relatives, thinking so he called ishita and told her to meet him outside her house . Though ishita was surprised with his act but still she got ready and told that she is coming shortly to meet him . 

Raman was waiting for ishru in his car when he saw ishita coming out from the gate with ruhi in her arms . He unlocked the passenger door and ishita settled in the car ,he drove away from there . He was driving when ishita asked " why didn't you come home ".

R- nothing ,its just I saw many peoples in your house and I felt uncomfortable .so.

I- why ? Why do you felt uncomfortable ?

R- don't know ? I mean what if someone says that I had already enjoyed life with saumya then again going to marry you .

I- then left them say , we knew very well that I had proposed for marraige ,we knew the problems and void of our lives . Let me tell you very clearly Raman ji , you are not doing good to me .

R- that's what I was saying ,I m not doing good to you . 

I- let me complete ,you are not doing good to me by thinking about everyone over me . Mujhse aap shaadi kar rahe ho aur mujhe chodkar poodi duniya ke baare mein soch rahein hain aap . You should think about me rather than them, they are relatives and friends ,today theh are there ,tomorrow they will attend our marraige along with their special comments and then will day after tomm. Then don't know when we will meet them ,so stop thinking about world and start thinking about us ,me and ruhi .

She spoke it very casually while Raman was looking at her without blinking his eyes .She flashed her fingers in front of his eyes breaking his trance ,she raised her eyebrows and asked " where are you lost  ".

R- you don't have even a bit of confusion about the marraige in your mind ,na .

I- no because I m clear that I want to marry you because ,I want to give all the love of mother to the dayghter of my deceased sister ,I want to marry you because I love you and I want to marry you because I know I can make your and ruhi's life better with my love and care . Mujhe pata hai main khush hoon aur rahoongi bhi ,that's why I m clear .

R- but I m not clear .

I- why ?

R- I m confused, I m trying to be happy and excited with this marraige, and to some extent I m but still there is a guilt somewhere in my heart that I m rushing . Isn't it so soon .

I- yeah a bit soon but we don't have much time because you are not alone, you had a dayghter who is very small and needs mother's care which is not possible till you marry someone . Actually not only you but I too had thought much about this . You know I too thought low of myself ,I even chided myself to like you as you were my sisters husband when I realised it . I thought I m cheating my sister , I was also in two minds like you ,one side I was falling more and more for you and another side I was feeling guilty for same . Finally I gave up and started thinking by my heard instead of brain and the things became easy . Hope you are getting me and will do same what I had done.  We know the truth and I will request stop thinking these rubbish thing .

Raman nodded and said " I think you are right. Feeling good after talking to you ."

I- hai na ,main hoon hi awesome .

She said raising her invisible collar for which Raman smiled and said " I think I m yet to know much about you ,sometimes you are cute and chirpy like a kid while sometimes you talk so maturely. 

I- it's not only in me rather every one has a kid inside ,which only comes out when you are around your loved ones .

Raman listened keenly to her and spoke " may be you are right ".

I- ab gyaan ki baatein bahut ho gayi now you tell me where we are going .

R- no where just we are roaming on road as I don't want to face your relatives .

I- you are clear na , I think we should go back now .

R- come let's go in a nice restaurant ,have something then I will drop you back .

I- ok but I can't be oug for much time ,amma has given me only half an hour times .

R- jisme se almost more than fifteen minutes passed . 

I- then make it fast .

She said hurrying ,he smiled a bit on her antic and stopped at a near by restaurant. There they talked for sometimes then Raman dropped her to iyer house.Before getting off from car Raman kissed ruhi for which ishita too demand same ,he kissed her forehead too and left . After coming home ishita talked to toshiji and requested her ,not to drag Raman forcefully  in any rituals as he is not very much comfortable with the marraige.  She told about their talks and made toshiji understand ,she agreed to ishita and told that they will keep everything easy .

Today was ishra haldi ,as ishita told Toshiji kept the halsk ceremony simple ,non of the relatives teased or put much haldi on him while on ishitas house her haldi ceremony was much happening . She was happy ,so all happily applied haldi on her, she played with it like they are playing holi . Evening was ishra sangeet which was organised by iyers . All enjoyed it ,ishita too danced ,she called Raman too but he denied and she never forced him again . The function passed happily and next day was ishra marraige  .

Ishita got ready wearing red kanjiwaram saree with golden and green border ,her hairs were nicely tied in a long braids which was rounded with beautiful flower strings. She was looking too beautiful in her bridal awtaar ,her mother put a black mark behind her ear to save her from evil eyes ,Ruhi too was dressed in a red dawani ,she was looking too cute and beautiful . On the other hand Raman dressed in cream color silk vesti as it was Tamil wedding.  Bhalla's reached the venue and senior iyers welcome them wholeheartedly .

The ritual started and finally ishra settled in the mandap while panditji started enchanting the holy mantras . Senior iyers did ishitas kanyadaan ,giving ishita's hand in Raman's hand . Then theh took the seven rounds of holy fire , finally Raman put vermillion in ishitas forehead and tying the mangalsutra around her neck . Panditji declared them husband and wife ,and instructed them to take blessings from elders ,which theh obliged and got blessed wholeheartedly. 

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading .
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
update soon
thanks for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
They are married
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
They are married
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thank you for the pm and update soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di
Raman was in double mind
Ishita is right
She made him understand so nicely 
She is giving him enough space to adjust 
Finally they are married 
Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update 👏👏👏
Pls continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter 

Raman and Saumya's marriage was still in progress 
as both spoke they were affectionate towards each other 
but their marriage lacked deep love 
and I think its now Raman will find his true love in his marriage with Ishita 
she speaks clearly she tells him what she feels and what she wants 
she does not hide to let him know she loves him and I think this will also be 
the difference that Raman will see with his first marriage and now his second marriage 
he feels guilty as maybe its to soon to remarry but I like Ishita's confident words 
finally Ishita has gotten married to Raman 
looking forward to seeing what will happen