Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Hats off to Drashti Dhami

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So I just got done with today's episode and even after it is over those disturbing visuals of Rajdeep molesting and abusing Nandini still remain in my head. These kind of scenes are extremely difficult,uncomfortable and draining for any actor to play and that is why I want to send a special shout out to Drashti. She did very,very well in such a difficult and challenging scene ,emoting with her eyes and expressions. She looked horrified at times and at times very uncomfortable like when he kept touching her and she didnt like it. Felt so bad looking at how Nandini was being treated and for Drashti to actually go through that experience and live that role must have been very difficult .She really managed to bring out Nandini's pain and helplessness beautifully on screen .A commendable job by DD today in my opinion 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Right. 
Drashti always nails such scenes. It's like her genreand she is best at it. 
She portrays it in a way one could relate. So yeah !!
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Truly she was just mindblowing and potrayed Nandini  so awesomely that one can easily relate to Nandini and can feel her pain and struggle ..
and also not only that scene but when she was decorating salad ..I was like ..so good to see Nandu smiling ..
truly hats off to DD..she always  does these kinda scenes flawlessly.👏⭐️
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
true yr that scene was so uncomfortable to watch...the way he was looking at her and giving those dangerous smile is hell scary..D's expression that pain helplessness still not able to be vocal about it..I was feeling so so bad for Nandini, that's what she had to go though everyday living with a devil like Rajdeep...her expressions are killer so is Abhi...He scared the hell out of me today...from day one if you notice performance wise expression wise D is doing full justice to her charecter...and I m not even surprised bcs I know her range of acting is very high...
Alohomora_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abba12

Right. 

Drashti always nails such scenes. It's like her genreand she is best at it. 
She portrays it in a way one could relate. So yeah !!

Yes she always nails such tense and emotional scenes. It was very uncomfortable to watch but both actors did a great job! Especially DD..I really felt the humiliation and pain she was portraying.
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RM14

Truly she was just mindblowing and potrayed Nandini  so awesomely that one can easily relate to Nandini and can feel her pain and struggle ..
and also not only that scene but when she was decorating salad ..I was like ..so good to see Nandu smiling ..
truly hats off to DD..she always  does these kinda scenes flawlessly.👏⭐️

Yes that decorating scene too! She portrayed her excitement and happiness so well there. 😊 She does all her scenes so naturally and effortlessly and thats what makes it so relatable. So proud to see her growth as a fan right from DMG to Silsila. Also looking forward to seeing how Nandini will deal with this and hopefully soon get Rajdeep jailed. 
meghasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly She is a wonderful actress She nailed every scene perfecly n purely...
Alohomora_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snow_Angel

true yr that scene was so uncomfortable to watch...the way he was looking at her and giving those dangerous smile is hell scary..D's expression that pain helplessness still not able to be vocal about it..I was feeling so so bad for Nandini, that's what she had to go though everyday living with a devil like Rajdeep...her expressions are killer so is Abhi...He scared the hell out of me today...from day one if you notice performance wise expression wise D is doing full justice to her charecter...and I m not even surprised bcs I know her range of acting is very high...

Yes Sanj. Her acting from day one is spot on! And today toh she nailed it in all her scenes. Its especially difficult to do such kind of scenes for any female actor and Im sure it must have been for DD too. But she didnt let it come in the way of her performance and was absolutely brilliant. And Abhinav also did a great job. You really felt like going and punching Rajdeep on his face and that's because he did such a good job with his role. Both the actors were spectacular today in their respective roles. 👍🏼 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasweet

Truly She is a wonderful actress She nailed every scene perfecly n purely...

Yes she is! She is doing a really good job as Nandini 👍🏼
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Drashti Drashti Dhami is simply flawless!!