Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: neon_girl

Amazing analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ

The plus point of the show according to me is the twisted take on modern relationships. No relation is perfect,  either you have to sacrifice your happiness,  learn to live with it or walk away
But for me the best way is not to get married at allπŸ˜† stay single rather than making life complicated for 2 people

happy single is undeniably best option πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Aap k khyaal achay hain.πŸ˜† 
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

Woah look who's here πŸ˜²πŸ€—

Arre I wanted to write so much but couldn't feeling so nostalgic πŸ˜³ jhappies 
Fortuitous thumbnail
Loved discussing with you earlier and enjoyed reading your take! 
This show is in an incredibly real space and so sensitive treatment is of utmost importance! Let's hope for the best. The actors are all top-class.

Regarding the perfect relationship - there's no such thing. Not just love but compromise, communication, and understanding are what make a relationship sustain and it's a two-way street! 

Regarding individuals like Nilesh, they want their partners to work while simultaneously taking care of the home, family, and kids...oh and they want dolling up and undivided romance and attention too! However, instead of communicating or trying to sort issues when things don't go their way, they are ready to leave their partner in a snap of a finger. In short: they want a bit of everything but deserve otherwise and eventually end up with NOTHING! πŸ˜‰
chemgirl thumbnail
Nice analysis
Res

Have an exam tmrw...will unres after that
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
very well written amna...according to me there is no definition of perfect relationship in this world...when two people decide to live be it love or arrange marriage they have to compromise...sometime couples balance the adjustments sometime one among the two have adjust more...till this adjustments are in a limit it's look good but when the limit crossed it became a duty.. love vanished somewhere..it's better to vocal about it from day one than taking extreme step one day suddenly ...I also feel any amount of adjustments can't forced you to cheat your partner..if you are not happy just get a divorce and move on...I love your analysis amna..keep writing them more
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Interesting take on the relationships. There are clearly issues in both marriages, and one of the marriage's issues are more self evident than the other. The characters' emotions are being explored beautifully in the last 2 episodes, so its allowing the  audience to see every side of the coin. It shall be interesting:)

Good to see old faces backπŸ˜›

they are showing all sides. I agree πŸ˜›
Thanks πŸ˜‰
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one Amna ..and you wrote very valid points ..πŸ‘πŸ‘
this is very sensitive issue and should handle with care ..
hope makers truly not make it a TRP game and if started interstingly ..should go that way only as it has lot of scope to show the facts and details about these kinda  relationships and the twists and turns in their life..
so ya no couple  is perfect even if it seems .it shows that clearly..

Nandini as a dutiful wife but her worth is zero in her hubby's eyes and Kunal -Mauli too ignoring many facts and trying to show everything is allright..

truly ..one has to make marriage work..its not automatically done.
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadumaneet

Arre I wanted to write so much but couldn't feeling so nostalgic πŸ˜³ jhappies 

jhappiesπŸ€— really. .Happy tears πŸ˜­
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortuitous

Loved discussing with you earlier and enjoyed reading your take! 

This show is in an incredibly real space and so sensitive treatment is of utmost importance! Let's hope for the best. The actors are all top-class.

Regarding the perfect relationship - there's no such thing. Not just love but compromise, communication, and understanding are what make a relationship sustain and it's a two-way street! 

Regarding individuals like Nilesh, they want their partners to work while simultaneously taking care of the home, family, and kids...oh and they want dolling up and undivided romance and attention too! However, instead of communicating or trying to sort issues when things don't go their way, they are ready to leave their partner in a snap of a finger. In short: they want a bit of everything but deserve otherwise and eventually end up with NOTHING! πŸ˜‰

I wouldn't have recognized the i'd had you not mentioned the first line πŸ˜† 
Agree, there are some greedy ones but there are few who actually have issues πŸ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Nice analysis

Res

Have an exam tmrw...will unres after that

All the best for exam. Perform well there, best wishes πŸ˜Š