Bepannah,My thoughts,Stand fast and firm !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 57. 5.6.18  Stand fast and firm

The word that springs to my mind which best describes the pace of this episode is the term fast. We see our steadfast ,unwavering, fugitives Zoya and Aditya, on the run as fast as their feet can carry them. But both refuse  to move back from their positions of fighting for their innocence in a stalwart manner. The strong hand of the law, too, is in  hot pursuit of the couple.

The jungle expedition seems a fast track scenario  predestined for Zoya and Aditya to thaw the residue ice of misunderstandings and pending grievances they harboured against each other due to their unfortunate  connections. Its interesting to note that both belong to the affluent class unaccustomed to the way the other half live, let alone the primitive , elemental jungle way of life. This experience with uneven terrain, where danger, discomfort, can jump at them from any directions, only necessitates their  interdependency upon each other. To stand fast with each other, in the roughest of times. Shows their stamina to deal with each other under extraordinary conditions. We see it in their concern for each other. How both double fast, become a strong support for each other, when the need arises. The search for water in the jungle brings out the reality that in the primordial world, one has to hunt  to  survive.

The episode, celebrates the Islamic touch through Zoya's character. Zoya's burqa in the forest during day break, is not so much a  part of blending in with the surroundings. It's more like maintaining a distance of trust and honour between her and the man she respects. She looks to his needs, to quench his thirst. But herself, Zoya remains, unyielding and firm in observing her fast. Its note worthy she refrains from needless fussing  over fasting, but still cups her hands and gives Adi the much craved for drink of water. Adi couldn't manage with his one hand.. he required both hands to quench his thirst.Her cupped hands, symbolize prayer action of hands,  in Islam. Offering Adi a drink of water, can also be seen as purification, ablution of divinities by devotees.. in Hinduism.  a scene that celebrates richness of faith diversity! 

They still squabble, but being in the wild  has brought about leniency in grasping each others views. She insists he use his mobile to ascertain their exact location. Adi is smart , he predicts phones will be tapped as they are being chased. So old fashioned public phone booth haas to be used.. Zoya can see his logic.

If in yesterday's episode, Zoya's common sense made an impression on Aditya. Today's episode  shows Zoya being in awe of Aditya's example of the coded message to his brother Arjun about his location. His fast talk, sounds promising enough. So a practice of clandestine messaging put in place during childhood, comes in handy today in a precarious situation. Zoya is warmed by the closeness of the two brothers . she can relate to it.. Noor and herself. Although Adi SOS goes through.. it also gets through to the smart cop Rajveer. This is required to maintain, the fast paced  thrilling game of the hunter and the hunted!  

The two bosses of Zosh fail to meet the creditors dead line. the result is inevitable  and fast and firm. The interns are thrown out and the event company sealed !  the senior most employees spectacles knocked by a rude push and shove! Is symbolic, how hazy, out of focus, almost invisible the future seems for the now jobless workforce!

Both  seem close, almost like fast friends at the tea stall. This time Adi's hunger, fast gets the better of him. Considerately he orders two portions. Zoya once again wishes to keep her fasting private.. may be she thinks had she admitted  before, Adi may have refused to eat as well.. she only discloses when he encourages her to eat as well.. she replies she'll eat after Iftar.. the time to break her fast. She was right. Adi is fast on the draw,  feels embarrassed at eating before her ,while she  abstains due to her beliefs. The scene once again goes to illustrate the consideration they have for each others beliefs, needs, mindsets.. will such gradual bonding consolidate or fade fast in times ahead?   

Come thick and fast..  Rajveer with Mahi is ready to swarm the fugitives one again now that he has the lead to their GPS.. but his first stop ends up being a standup yet again for him by the smart think tank Aditya! Zoya nearly lands them in the fowlers snare! Once again Adi pulls her back from the blunder of, mistaking service for hinderance.Adi works out the trap and once more ensures they run back into the jungle to flee from the cruel  human jaws!

Hot on their heels, follow Mahi and Rajvir. Mahi's remarks are cutting and commonly brutal  as normal, scoffing at his near umpteen misses of the runaway couple. Her  big mouth , gets the cold cock of his pistol at her head! Gosh this woman infuriates him!!

Zoya for the first time, feels  they are back to square one and blows a fuse! hot, tried bothered of running! In  exasperation she cries out, Fate is odd! being innocent they still have to run! Adi speaks his mind let destiny do what it has too do! But they stand firm and fast together to do what they have to do! fight for their innocence. His words are yet again a great moral support for her.The  man is strong and brave as the lion! She gathers herself and once more runs!  

The jungle's terrain is rough. Also set with many a concealed predator traps for innocent , mute animals. Here it is not out of place that it snaps and cuts into Zoya's foot! The idea is to trap Zoya first! as she is the fast track lead to capturing the indefatigable Aditya Hooda! who leads the smart cop Rajveer through a frenzied run in the jungle!

Zoya inevitably screams Aditya's name in pain. From him comes her freedom. Her fast relief from pain! Aditya stops in his tracks ! he cannot travel alone! returns to set her free! But for Zoya it's his fast freedom that is imperative and primary. She will bear pain to release him to liberty! This was the test of the moment.. their strange partnership.. where each is steadfast in their belief , that its freedom and escape for both and not for one!  Zoya insists he flee! but Adi rumbles as he towers above, come what may , he will not desert her! was this a pledge for times to come?     

He releases her entrapped foot! Feet, that relate to their journey ahead, venturing forth together  into the future. Alongside, the use of hands symbolize  the assistance, support  they give each other!  As when Adi fulfils the need of the hour. Bends his knees, curves his back. Scoops her in the strong refuge of his arms and carries her to nearest tenement. Safe out of the snares, deceptions cons, and ploys of those who unjustly punish them!    

Once more, evil is given fair chance to battle against the righteous! Zoya's blood  trail  brings curtains down on Rajveer's skirmish in the  woods! He opts to withdrawn from the area. I suspect he gets the message, he's getting  nowhere fast! with the absconders! The duo  play hard and fast! Leaving him to head for a nearby settlement..   

Adi honourably bears, her burden of virtue in his strong arms. Till Zoya notices all bystanders gaping at her rather unconventional mode of transport! Requests to be put down. She  totters initially, on her badly  wounded feet , but then stands fast and firm on  her own two feet. She observers cultural and religious traditions.. maybe she avoids the spot of bother, Adi may get himself into  by carrying her?  It's a predominantly Muslim community settlement. May be it's a relief for Zoya, she can break her fast at Iftari right here!              

Where can two souls seek refuge eventually? As all houses are being frisked under the command of  Rajveer. He comes into an awkward situation again for disturbing the peace of the community.. as it is close to Iftar..   Finally there is room for the fugitives! the unseen god provides a near empty house..  the muezzin calls Muslims for prayers !Zoya offers her Iftar prayers! Ready to yield to her worldly and natural needs.  

Whose prayers have been answered? The innocent ones who gives thanks for timely refuge? Or the defenders of the law out to mete justice as they see it? Rajveer bursts in! ready to capture Zoya! Aditya watches from the shadows. He has  faith in  Zoya's devotion and sincerity. Adi expects justice to prevail in this hour.   

It does! The community protests, much offended that a person cannot be arrested while offering their prayers?? Rajveer realizes the delicacy of the matter, no way he wants to give the community a negative message. Thus reiterates, after Iftar she will be arrested!   Zoya's  unyielding, fast and firm  faith in what she believes in,on this occasion too saves her and Aditya for the moment.    Meanwhile she holds fast onto the few moments of freedom left for Adi and her. Will her prayers to prove their innocence be supplicated? Will they both get refuge in the house of god? Will Rajveer come to logger heads with a practising community faith? are there any hard or fast rules? Or will the strong hand of law exert pressure? Hamlet53 6.6.18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie do you know the last scene  it brought joy and pain to me at the same time.joy because rajvir was talking dialogues but zoya was stead fast on her prayer and then the maulavi come. Pain because zoya in front adi hiding with that dupatta reminded me of siya ke ram. Adi told he won't leave her. Ram also didn't want to live sita. But society compelled him to banish their queen. Ram never banished his wife proof of which he gave during ashwamedha by keeping her idol. Here the law has forced adi to put zoya in front with her faith. That was needed for both of them to survive as much as sita banishment was necessary for sita to question the society that questioned her purity and take bhoomi pravesh proving her virtue to the world. Sita still remains an ideal wife but ppl don't realize u need to be ram to get her. Will in future will they be seperated with zoya facing the law alone as far as ur vision goes. But in reality the fate of adiya's bepannah love will hinge on that action where adi will never be really away from her but will look away physically. I couldn't bear through uttarakand of siya ke ram. Ashish Sharma was superlative as ram. And I don't think I can bear something similar in bepannah with performers like hc and Jenny.
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful  analysis of such a beautiful episode.
i am in just complete awe with yesterday's episode. Zoya had been fasting but she didnt mention it to adi or throw a fuss as it would have made already worried adi even more worried or concerned for her & not drinking or eating himself too even though he had cramps. i m amazed with zoya now just like my adi boy😳
zoya keeping her eyes lowered when adi drinking from her hands, its a bit of an intimate moment as his lips touching her hands but she kept completely modest & quickly veiled her face avoiding any eye locks or showing such a huge intimate moment has just [passed !! simply suble moment, i love it !!

last scene, rajveer saying if zoya is here then i m sure Aditya Hooda will be nearby too !!!
There is no doubt , both adi n zoya dont realise this but rajveer has watched them carefully during the fake marriage blunder & adi has now come to a stage where all his world revolves just around zoya.

i m not sure how adiya especially adi will live after they will be found as zoya is an extremely patient person. She will move on... But for adi it will be hard to live without zoya❀️

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess..😳
Ohhh Hammie stand fast n firm.. i kno frm whr did it come.mostly..Zoya's fast..πŸ˜† the situation.she was.in atm was so relatable.AF..πŸ˜›
U ve brilliantly intertwinned their running fastum fast n Zoya's fast.. loved it.. the dynamics they both share r still different fr me ,, even being in the famous "lost in jungle" track..still yes somewat they may.seems.to come.closer.n the ice seems started to thaw..they still need to progress alot.. i guess the heart to heart talk is wat they needed rather than ths marathon..

Sibling's code word talkings was so cute n even tat was quite relatable.. hw during school days we siblings used our code lang to defeat our "enemies"πŸ˜†

Rajveer n Mahi has shown us some "blazing" chemistry..they both deserve to be together!πŸ˜† soulmates lagte hain..dono ik jitne ch--- hainπŸ˜›
Thogh Rajveer cracked the sibling code.. i fear even tat is something all 3 inherit frm senior hooda???πŸ₯± i missed sr hooda in yday epi... though once he's here in mumbai samjh lo Jungle main mangal ka The End! We should be grateful to Rajveer its his efforts only keeping our protagonists together n closer to each other..πŸ˜›

Hammie ur sweetheart! The way ur gvng ur sweat n blood in writing ths extraordinary thoughts,, Bepannah foeum is blessed ro hav u here.. luv n hugs!
Edited by NusiSg - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
WOWIE  such powerful siggys of  Shiv/Namik you know how me feels about the king of the jungle!!! roarrr.. regal... waiting for your comment... Zoya part naqaab mein pretty lage muhje... and ADI sharif aadmi... ankien neeche...   πŸ˜ƒ hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
heloo Shruthi...πŸ˜ƒ good to see you!
Hammie do you know the last scene  it brought joy and pain to me at the same time.joy because rajvir was talking dialogues but zoya was stead fast on her prayer and then the maulavi come. Pain because zoya in front adi hiding with that dupatta reminded me of siya ke ram. Adi told he won't leave her. Ram also didn't want to live sita. But society compelled him to banish their queen. Ram never banished his wife proof of which he gave during ashwamedha by keeping her idol.
yes I recall... Shruthi.. he was the king..  as such persons in high position.. have to honour the wishes of the state.. however duped and untrue they are.. the peoples come first.. in another Ram was confident his beloved  Sita was as pure as the day she was born..  she too as queen was strong and willing to undergo the test as the peoples wanted it.. plus I  suspect to honour her husband the kings command.. 
 Here the law has forced adi to put zoya in front with her faith. That was needed for both of them to survive as much as sita banishment was necessary for sita to question the society that questioned her purity and take bhoomi pravesh proving her virtue to the world. Sita still remains an ideal wife but ppl don't realize u need to be ram to get her. Will in future will they be seperated with zoya facing the law alone as far as ur vision goes. But in reality the fate of adiya's bepannah love will hinge on that action where adi will never be really away from her but will look away physically. I couldn't bear through uttarakand of siya ke ram. Ashish Sharma was superlative as ram. And I don't think I can bear something similar in bepannah with performers like hc and Jenny.
 right.!! Ashish sharma.. the man with the kindest, purest ,t eyes I have ever seen... Shruthi... I have not seen  the serial you refer to... have to see it  on YouTube..   thanks for your informative reply.. as always..  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo - honest..πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you mate
What a beautiful  analysis of such a beautiful episode.  thanks ..   
i am in just complete awe with yesterday's episode. Zoya had been fasting but she didnt mention it to adi or throw a fuss as it would have made already worried adi even more worried or concerned for her & not drinking or eating himself too even though he had cramps. i m amazed with zoya now just like my adi boy😳...  see its the consideration given to others.. love is not selfish.. its considerate..
zoya keeping her eyes lowered when adi drinking from her hands, its a bit of an intimate moment as his lips touching her hands but she kept completely modest & quickly veiled her face avoiding any eye locks or showing such a huge intimate moment has just [passed !! simply suble moment, i love it !!
yes...for her it was keeping  his need in mind.. she too went through the same ordeal of running, hot , tired..even touching cold water was a temptation for   the fasting Zoya.. but she over come and satisfied another.. that is practicing  faith in action..
last scene, rajveer saying if zoya is here then i m sure Aditya Hooda will be nearby too !!!
There is no doubt , both adi n zoya dont realise this but rajveer has watched them carefully during the fake marriage blunder & adi has now come to a stage where all his world revolves just around zoya.
truly Zoya   is the decoy its Aditya Hooda Rajveer wants!!!! but Zoya will protect him like Durga herself!!
i m not sure how adiya especially adi will live after they will be found as zoya is an extremely patient person. She will move on... But for adi it will be hard to live without zoya❀️
If that is the case.. then its tragic.. surely  fate cannot be cruel to Adi.. he is a good man.. he will have to learn that true love can also mean not  being fulfilled.. he will learn that even being apart..Zoya remains with him... overall I must confess.. iam not sure what the future holds for them.. I go by day to day watching of the episode...  thanks for a  thought provoking  comment.. much love hammie

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie skr u need to watch in hotstar. It was in sp. I am exactly concurring to be honest.  The separation. Ram was also a noble man who went through the pain of his beloved separation still being a king. But he learned to live with it as he knew his sita was always in his heart.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautifully written. πŸ‘

I especially loved your interpretation of the scene where Zoya helped Adi drink water. Beautiful lines. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Her cupped hands, symbolize prayer action of hands,  in Islam. Offering Adi a drink of water, can also be seen as purification, ablution of divinities by devotees.. in Hinduism.  a scene that celebrates richness of faith diversity! 

I love how we gradually get insight into Zoya and Adi's childhood. Zoya was brought up like an Earth princess. She was a princess, in the way she was cared and loved by her parents. She was close to all things related to nature and its creatures, and was also taught survival hacks by her Abbu. Adi, on the other hand, spent his childhood building and cracking codes with his brother. His analytical mind is his biggest strength, so he relies on his mind on dealing with his broken heart... which is not always a good choice; for a skilled chess player may not be an excellent musician, their specializations are different. Zoya's sensitivity to nature and Adi's analytical skills complement each other in their race for survival.

I had tears in my eyes watching Zoya's feet bleed. Thank goodness, Harshad made fun of Jenny in that scene on his insta post, or I would have become too emotional. Your words too touch my heart. I won't write much, or I would again become emotional. Alice's tears you see πŸ˜†... All I would say is it was one of the best of AdiYa I have ever watched, especially Adi's mai kahin nahi jaane wala.

Sorry for the long delay.. went to attend friend's birthday party.

And keep writing buddy, your posts put more life into each episodes. πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@hammie skr u need to watch in hotstar. It was in sp. I am exactly concurring to be honest.  The separation. Ram was also a noble man who went through the pain of his beloved separation still being a king. But he learned to live with it as he knew his sita was always in his heart.

Shruthi... we don't have hot star.. i'll see if I  can see it from somewhere.. will chk with my mates here.. surely daily motion, or You tube will have it...  thanks for pointing it out..  Sia ka Ram...  it is.. πŸ˜ƒ   hammie