India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Will viewers accept a second woman?

SnehaDoll IF-Rockerz
SnehaDoll
SnehaDoll

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I am liking Mouli. Though she isnt beautiful like Nandini, Mouli is very smart and confident. I love the way Mounal ( mouli Kunal) are putting so much efforts to keep the spark  in their marraige romancee intact .But I feel really sorry and helpless for Nandini. Why doesn't she leave her abusive husband??When the makers are showing that Kunal is deeply in love with Mauli, how will they justify him falling for NandiniErmm
All the actors are doing a fantastic job  . Loving Shakti as kunal . DD is terrific as the helpless Nandini putting up with an abusive husband. The makers have to deal with the story a little more sensitively bcz if the end pair is DD n shakti , Hope they justify it. Not sure if audience will accept extra marital affair. I hope they don't change it into another DSDT.

Instead of showing Nandini as homebreaker, cvs should show her to eventually becoming strong and leaving her abusive husband, finding a career and living independently

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

piyasinghwhatthelifeHermionePottermeghasweetindiegirlmoumita.madhukPriya_18--Amulya--ErisedWitch45HanishadeviLuv_PaRiAnShgoofyCatdeepikagupta9

Related Videos

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Makers kept something in store, so that viewers accept second man and woman. They are airing it on TV, they will not show direct EMA without making husband, wife culprit. Nandinis husband already evil, on the other hand Mouli doesn't take Nandini's name. Ho gaya acceptance LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HermionePottermeghasweetArpita_De

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 3:33am | IP Logged
DSDT was something different at the beginning but with time it turned out to be something else but here from the very beginning everyone knows where the story heading and the suspense is the journey like how it will happen so both the cases are completely different.
And why viewers need to accept Nandini? & why cvs needs to justify Nandini developing feelings for Kunal? Being in a abusive relationship is not it obvious for Nandini to develop feelings for a perfect husband material like Kunal? It's KUNAL's feelings that needs a strong baking not Nandini's 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasweet--Amulya--

Bushra_Munia IF-Sizzlerz
Bushra_Munia
Bushra_Munia

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I also like mouli character..she is very strong... opposite nandini seems to be weak..bt I think cvs will show how nandini will turn herself independent nd come out of her husband's cave.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HermionePotter

moumita.madhuk Goldie
moumita.madhuk
moumita.madhuk

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Really good post!! 
Snow_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 5:50am | IP Logged
that's the main theme of the show and even general audience know what is coming next...from the very first promo people know what's the main plot of the show ...But when and how things will twist that's what people are watching for...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasweet

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 6:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kaku17moumita.madhukPriya_18indiegirl--Amulya--Alohomora_-Lehar-

Maryam2 IF-Stunnerz
Maryam2
Maryam2

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i guess that's the motive
a lot of people might not like the concept
but i still feel there's more to it.. so will have to wait and watch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index