Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

Sometimes!! What looks absolutely PERFECT is not that perfect in REALITY! but I liked your post and I will love to witness the turns it takes! I hope the makers are capable of depicting the progress in a proper acceptable way and not in any illogical way!!

Right and I am looking forward to know what lacks in their absolute perfect paradise and makes it not really perfect ðŸ˜‰
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

Nice post dear.

I am loving Kunal and Mauli. It is kind of heart breaking to think their marriage is going to go for a toss. 

Kunal is a man of emotions rules by his heart. That is going to make things harder for him. To him Mauli is now the epitome of everything he wants. A wife, best friend, lover. One who pampers him n whom he can pamper. Nandini's entry is going to break that image. N then he will torn between his loyalty to Mauli and longing for Nandini. 

Thanks dear ðŸ˜³ 
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi! New to the forum :)
Nice post.. Yes even I'm waiting to see what breaks their perfect paradise.
And even though in their perfect paradise there's a secret Btwn them is surprising and I hope that secret is strong enough to crack their bond.
And like u said nandini real self will come out once she starts living with kunal and Mauli.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nithunavi

Hi! New to the forum :)
Nice post.. Yes even I'm waiting to see what breaks their perfect paradise.
And even though in their perfect paradise there's a secret Btwn them is surprising and I hope that secret is strong enough to crack their bond.
And like u said nandini real self will come out once she starts living with kunal and Mauli.

Welcome to the forum ðŸ˜ƒ