India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

A Perfect Paradise and A Friend......

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 1:54am | IP Logged
"When you love the best you live without the rest" HE Said Wink True but the question that arise is WHO Is the BEST? & How long she remains so? Well that's the show is all about LOL 
So finally 'SILSILA' Is on the floor where we have 

The bold & beautiful Mauli Big smile
The MAN every girls prays/dreams for Kunal Embarrassed
And the gorgeous lady we don't know yet Wink

Yes we don't know the real Nandini yet & we will get to know her only when she will be 'Living' with her friend Mauli or with a man like Kunal not now when she is just 'Passing her days' with the abusive husband of hers Angry So I have reserved my views on Nandini till I know her Embarrassed

When Nandini is dealing with domestic violence on the other hand we have Kunal-Mauli setting the environment with complete passionate love Clap Their interactions & intimate moments are so so REAL & something Indian TV lacks or I should say hesitates to show Tongue 

Kunal-Mauli the couple goals, they have a perfect paradise filled with love understanding support & a secret LOL 

Secret about a friend... When there is everything so perfect why a secret?  

EMA is a cheap thing where Kunal-Mauli both are very strong personalities & they share a very strong bond as well so they needs something equally strong thing to make a crack between them something as cheap as EMA can't do that

Overall very very impressive presentation till now and I am already addicted to Silsila Clap

Edited by Arpimugfan - 06 June 2018 at 1:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joa123Priya_18Nithunavirnm_83-Lehar-

Related Videos

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Nice post dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpita_De

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Nice post dear...
Thanks Embarrassed
rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hello guys myself new to the forum ...deadly mad behind the show after seeing first two episode ...but guys why I have strong feeling this paradise is empty ..feel like Kunal and mauli just pacifying eachother that we love each otherShocked

Whereas nanidini dd is really going to kill us with the expression superb...
Abhinav is too good in negative
Must say you have pen  downed so nicely ...Embarrassed
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Seriously Kunal mouli r couple goals . I love mouli too. Don't want their bond to break.Mouli being busy is going to be justification for kunal nandini bond but that will never be acceptable.
Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

Hello guys myself new to the forum ...deadly mad behind the show after seeing first two episode ...but guys why I have strong feeling this paradise is empty ..feel like Kunal and mauli just pacifying eachother that we love each otherShocked

Whereas nanidini dd is really going to kill us with the expression superb...
Abhinav is too good in negative
Must say you have pen  downed so nicely ...Embarrassed
Thanks and welcome to the forum Embarrassed
Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Seriously Kunal mouli r couple goals . I love mouli too. Don't want their bond to break.Mouli being busy is going to be justification for kunal nandini bond but that will never be acceptable.
Same here loving Kunal Mauli Clap I don't think her being busy would be the reason, Kunal is used to with her tight schedule and they share very good understanding as well Wink 
moumita.madhuk Goldie
moumita.madhuk
moumita.madhuk

Posted: 06 June 2018 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sometimes!! What looks absolutely PERFECT is not that perfect in REALITY! but I liked your post and I will love to witness the turns it takes! I hope the makers are capable of depicting the progress in a proper acceptable way and not in any illogical way!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NithunaviAlohomora_-Lehar-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index