Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hi Shamz hru dear. tq fr the wishes. Yes this is one emotional ss indeed. She decided to give up as she love her family and Shaurya and she couldnt decide whose happiness matters. So she let go hers as she only knows sacrifice and now that poor soul left them in order to give them their space and happiness. Have a nice day dear

Iam good dear hope same with you ...not able to catch up your diary story but I promise I will b a regular reader here πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Have a nice day πŸ˜³
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello dear firstly thank for the pm n congratulations for new story you know that you made me cry this was the worst n emotional phase for her life n to choose one is really difficult in serial I also want to take stand for her self but they did not show any thing regarding it. Shaurya sometimes really behave like jerk n mehek took a really great step pls continue soon n this one first pls please please please please please please please please please loved it waiting for your new part n m eagerly
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmankav

Hello dear firstly thank for the pm n congratulations for new story you know that you made me cry this was the worst n emotional phase for her life n to choose one is really difficult in serial I also want to take stand for her self but they did not show any thing regarding it. Shaurya sometimes really behave like jerk n mehek took a really great step pls continue soon n this one first pls please please please please please please please please please loved it waiting for your new part n m eagerly

Tq Harman, I am glad you like the new update fr my new SS. yes Shaurya is jerk as his own anger ruin everything he had especially his Mehak. Will do update soon dear but not now as busy with auditing in between. have a blessed day ahead
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res 
Thanks for the pm dear.. 

Unres 
This is the most painful part of meharya life.. 
Sharmas and shaurya don't deserve her..  One is forcing her to divorce her another half  and  another is chasing her out of house...
She made a right decession.  
Hope someone will come and made her strong afrer ease her pain.. May be we can get online chats here...

Congrts on your new story dear. ..
Heartly congrats. To you...

Edited by Krishna537 - 5 years ago
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Hassena you have penned down Mehek's pain quite well. She was is a dilemma to choose between her family and her husband, and she chose to let go...she removed herself from their lives completely. 
The Sharmas and Shaurya were equally to be blamed. 😑While the former took advantage of her love and gratitude of them and emotionally blackmailed her, the later who claimed to be the love of her life took her for granted and threw her out his life...

I wish Mehek to emerge strong enough to face both of them and start a new life πŸ˜Š
nanekita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting and emotional ...let's wait and watch wht is there in the store ...acha h wait for another part...when will u update that
Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Hassena you have penned down Mehek's pain quite well. She was is a dilemma to choose between her family and her husband, and she chose to let go...she removed herself from their lives completely. 

The Sharmas and Shaurya were equally to be blamed. 😑While the former took advantage of her love and gratitude of them and emotionally blackmailed her, the later who claimed to be the love of her life took her for granted and threw her out his life...

I wish Mehek to emerge strong enough to face both of them and start a new life πŸ˜Š

Hi jb hru tq fr the feedbck dear. Yes all surrounding Mehak indirectly or directly hurted her vry much n poor soul is away from all so they can lead a peaceful life  . Tq dear hv a nice day
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.. loved it... my eyes got moist reading the part where shaurya was reading mehek's  letter... plzz continue soon 
Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Beautifully written.. loved it... my eyes got moist reading the part where shaurya was reading mehek's  letter... plzz continue soon 

Hi therr can i knw ur name pls. Tq fr ur feedback. Aww... u r sweet. Yes that part shud be slightly emotional as she express her emotion. Will update soon tq
Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanekita

interesting and emotional ...let's wait and watch wht is there in the store ...acha h wait for another part...when will u update that

Hi Nanekita tq dear fr ur feedbck. Still planning n plotting. Its going to b exciting and bumpy ride story too. Mehrya my version will b updated by Friday. Tryg to make long chapter. This will b slightly delay... tq