Let's welcome Nandini - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Alohomora_

I absolutely loved Nandini in whatever little I saw of her. She is shy,docile ,scared to open up to strangers but something about her was very endearing. Something makes me believe that someday this same Nandini will take a stand against Rajdeep and send him to prison. I think there is going to be a lot more to her character than what was shown today. And Drashti looked soo soo pretty.Couldnt take my eyes off her❤️Looking forward to today's episode.
her journey is something will be worth watching...this shy scared girl soon will stand up for herself and come out from her pathetic marriage...it not going to be easy for a girl like her and may be kunal and mauli will help her here...I m waiting to know how and when she will stand up and fight back...and about D she was looking heavenly yesterday
Nice post sanjh...
I am  all in it for to see how nandini journey gonna be..eager to see how nandini come out from that abused relationship and becomes strong person
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Nice post sanjh...
I am all in it for to see how nandini journey gonna be..eager to see how nandini come out from that abused relationship and becomes strong person
Thanks Priya...me too waiting for the same
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

She will get chance too perform many shades here...I m hell excited and hope it work for her :))
Ya Nandini's char has lots of scope ..hope we get to see what we think ..Nandini will do..come out of shell ..recognize her true self ..and evolve as a smart confident girl ..not a victim of abusive marriage whole life.
All the best DD.👍🏼

hi muskii...welcome to you too in this forum 🤗
Hi Muskii ..hope you are doing good dear.🤗
Originally posted by RM14

Ya Nandini's char has lots of scope ..hope we get to see what we think ..Nandini will do..come out of shell ..recognize her true self ..and evolve as a smart confident girl ..not a victim of abusive marriage whole life.
All the best DD.👍🏼
they can just explore her journey there is many things to show us viewers...I hope makers handle it well

her journey is something will be worth watching...this shy scared girl soon will stand up for herself and come out from her pathetic marriage...it not going to be easy for a girl like her and may be kunal and mauli will help her here...I m waiting to know how and when she will stand up and fight back...and about D she was looking heavenly yesterday

Yes I am waiting for that moment when she stands up for herself and walks out of her abusive marriage. Rajdeep deserves to be put behind bars for the kind of torture he is putting her through both mental and physical. She seems to have very less self confidence and belief remaining all thanks to the way he keeps trashing her. Hope Kunal and Mouli are able to help her out of this and help her get back her lost confidence. Really feeling bad for her and hoping whoever she ends up witth truly loves her and keeps her happy.