Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

ppl should stop judging the show before it started!!!

rs-shailu29 IF-Rockerz
rs-shailu29
rs-shailu29

Posted: 03 June 2018 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
 i wish drashti dhami khemka all the bestThumbs Up...
no offense
ppl needs to watch the show first before judging it by seeing promo.

i don't feel its EMA types may be feelings are there but treatment might be different  because its best friend's hubby..

ppl pls stop comparing with other shows of colors..
not all shows are same ...

team looks promising and dd is back ..
i will try out for sure ..

Edited by rs..shailu29 - 03 June 2018 at 4:54pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

piyasinghishika.kAmna0521nidhirastogi000Deviant_Pixelmoumita.madhukhalifax004indiegirlNithunaviAlohomora_Angels11Twenty1stthilssMusgeetSonserina_ReinaSnow_AngelMeeraHK-Lehar-ananya2010BluFateUdhayKeepdreaming

Related Videos

Snow_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 03 June 2018 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I don't even understand what's matter for viewers journey or end game?...Show suru bhi nehi hua concept pata bhi nehi Hain and I see the end game should be Molly and kunal etc etc type of comment here and there ...sometimes things looks very beautiful from outside but once you see closely you will understand what the actual reality...I m not questioning Kunal Molly relationship it's too soon to judge...things will come out slowly once the show start...the only thing I feel if you truly in a happy space you will not feel any other feeling for someone else...if kunal is really in love with Molly he will never fall for nandini...why not let's wait and they decide what's going on is right or wrong before judging and discussing end game from the beginning itself...

p.s= Hi shailu...how are you ? even I m super excited for the show and it's unique concept

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kleena63moumita.madhukNithunaviTwenty1strs-shailu29-Lehar-Udhay

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 04 June 2018 at 12:41am | IP Logged

All thr best to both DD N shakthi. I will give a chance too. It will start today. Hope to see some freshness n good acting without rona dhona. Fingers crossed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moumita.madhukrs-shailu29Madhura..Udhay

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 04 June 2018 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hello dear..nice to see u here in this forum..
Yeah agree with u we shouldn't jump into conclusions  seeing promos ..let's give it a chance first..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moumita.madhukrs-shailu29Udhay

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 04 June 2018 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Agreed, DD has said it time and time again that this story isn't about EMA/infildility/or whatever you want to call it.

This show has more to show and tell, I for one am glad because EMA related concepts are not well digested by me lol

Anyway super excited to see DD again, and she looks a million (pounds) dollars lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moumita.madhukNithunaviAlohomora_KeepdreamingUdhay

Maryam2 IF-Stunnerz
Maryam2
Maryam2

Posted: 04 June 2018 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hey.. yeah u r right people should not judge it too soon
i am excited for the show and i feel it's a fresh show with good vibes!
hoping to see some good chemistryDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moumita.madhukrs-shailu29

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 04 June 2018 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Do people want to see love stories that's only about two and it's all perfect, only drama is the in laws. How many times we are going to see that same old melodramatic shows? We have thousands of them. I am excited about this show because it's different, friend falling in with hubby, amazing story already, it happens real life. I like to see stories that has flaws because in real life nobody is perfect

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kmoumita.madhukrs-shailu29Alohomora_Udhay

moumita.madhuk Goldie
moumita.madhuk
moumita.madhuk

Posted: 04 June 2018 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you.. We must not judge it even before it starts! And as per promos too.. It"z more about feelings n yess we can't control our feelings!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alohomora_TerenainaUdhay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index