Naagin 3

Anita rocked

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I never thought i would like Naagin show one day😆.I always wondered how can people watch these kind of shows no offense to Naagin fans BUT i was changing the channels today at 11:30 PM.I had to watch Naagin out of boredom,much to my surprise i liked it😃.And the only reason was the spectacular screen presence of ANITA.Hats off to her Screen presence👏.She was the star of the episode👏.I was a never fan of her eventhough i watched her movies in telugu in my school days as i am from Andhra😆.

I am suprised that i liked an episode of Naagin😆,Previous seasons whenever i saw those graphics i felt very lame about the show.But today idk why i liked it maybe because of Anitha screen presence and natural grace in her.And the second reason it looked fresh because of all actors are new to this show,it looked somewhat fresh and also i like Surbhi jyothi bcz of Mallika's role in IB but yet to see her role unfold in future episodes to like her role and i liked the character playing surbhi jyothi's friend in the show somehow😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes anita is the sesha of this season..
Yesss me too excited to see Bela in naagin avtar..
Free_Rein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shimmer-

Yes anita is the sesha of this season..

Yesss me too excited to see Bela in naagin avtar..

Sorry to ask , who is Sesha ??
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Sorry to ask , who is Sesha ??

She was in season1 

Played by ada khan
Free_Rein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shimmer-

She was in season1 

Played by ada khan

Oh idk much about previous seasons😆,TBH the names selected by ekta for the roles are not attractive or catchy to me😆.Ruhi,bela,vish and also sesha are not so attractive names particularly if we consider them as naagins in disguises😆 but i somehow liked the names Shivanya or Shivangi as i feel these two names sound traditional, attractive and suits for naagins😆.ofcourse "Sesha" meaning is snake but it sounds like male name to me somehow😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anita for me is the spice of the show. She will keep everyone on their toes.😆 As you promptly said, it will need time to see how Bela's characters shapes.