Mayavi Maling

Can Haran Be Trusted?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
We saw today that Haran asked Pranali to just signal to him if she does not want this marriage and he will take care of the rest. But let's not forget that Haran was hired by Angad and Madhumali only. What if this is the back up plan which Angad was talking about with Madhumali. What if he is planning to get Pranali kidnapped by Haran in case the marriage is cancelled? What are your thoughts regarding this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed I have doubts on haran and I also thought same as you it's back up plan of angad
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
The precap looked more promising and action packed than Haran and Angad's possible back up plan. I wonder if Pranali will ever get any brains ðŸ˜•
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup precape look power packed I don't think pranali ever get back her mind 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

The precap looked more promising and action packed than Haran and Angad's possible back up plan. I wonder if Pranali will ever get any brains ðŸ˜•

true precap seems to be more interesting and action packed.
 @bold i doubt
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
seems we are all agreed that Pranali will always remain the dumb princess. ðŸ¤£
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

seems we are all agreed that Pranali will always remain the dumb princess. ðŸ¤£

I couldn't agree more ðŸ˜†
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes it seems like haran might be the backup plan thought of by angad and pranali might think of accepting his offer n waving the cloth but might change her mind at last minute n go for the wedding by trusting her tat/father coz the precap showed mandap n pheras
Haran might be duty bound to angad now but might eventually choose to break away from angad n really support the malingwasi coz it seems like he is paired with pranali

Also thanks to topic poster for starting activity in this forum :)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -phoenix-

Yes it seems like haran might be the backup plan thought of by angad and pranali might think of accepting his offer n waving the cloth but might change her mind at last minute n go for the wedding by trusting her tat/father coz the precap showed mandap n pheras

Haran might be duty bound to angad now but might eventually choose to break away from angad n really support the malingwasi coz it seems like he is paired with pranali

Also thanks to topic poster for starting activity in this forum :)

Yeah Haran might break away alter when he realize that Angad is a danavvanshi, but for now I do not find him trustworthy much