Bepannah,My thoughts, This time the heart feels right..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 54~31.5.18   This time the heart feels right

It's not that Zoya is unaware of Aditya Hooda's, out of the blue erratic turns.  Of the little that she knows about him, from her recent interactions with him, life is one big joke for him. He will pull out of it, any prank that would put a blanket over his traumatic past. But she also see's the same survivor in him that resides in her too. This time, whatever he shares with her, feels right in her heart. Even his incredible plan to escape under heavy police presence, seems credible. As  for Adi ,he's not into mulling things around too much. He is more into being pragmatic. In this case scenario, they'd rather run away instead of being banged up behind bars. He offers to be her protective shield and she in turn rises to the occasion and offers to be his protective shield too. Thus better two armours of faith in each other than one. Their defensive against Rajveer and his crew can either be individual or collective? Since they are both involved in the fake marriage issue plus charge of murdering their respective partners. There running together only makes it feels right in their hearts. Her consent is based on Adi consistently bailing her out of tight spots.

It feels right in the heart.. parents chastise, instruct, yet instinctively tend to be protective of their children. Wasim Siddiqui can only think of his daughters amid the brewing storm. True, he was hard, now both of them Zoya and Noor, the loves of his life are caught in the worst storm he can imagine . He pampered them, but did he make them feel protected in the emotional storms ,that happened in their lives? Is it too late now?

Harsh Hooda is a bit more grounded. He knows his older boy ,too well. Adi's impulsive streak scares him. His worry is not unfounded. As Adi now doubles the charges against him. Damns himself to being  an absconding  criminal. Arjun gets an earful from his father. But then how was he meant to know about his Adi bhai's knee jerk reactions!  Interesting to note that all the Hooda men are in agreement that the family is being framed.. their worry though is now going to be. Who is out to get them? What would the beneficiary hope to achieve in maligning the Hooda name? 

Worse still due to their unlawful act of obstructing in the course of law,  Rajveer the blood  thirsty cop without much further ado gets himself official orders  for shoot to kill! The double murder offenders! Regards the runaway criminal couple! Was Aditya hasty in his decision to flee? As far as he could analyse, he like his father, he too senses  a presence of a  frameup! some conspiracy! Zoya did try weakly to stick her oar in, by questioning, if they are innocent, which they are then why run?

Both haven't got the foggiest idea, where they are heading for? But what both vividly  understand is the unequivocal trust they have in each other. This sparks in both, the will to fight any unseen tribulations that come their way.

In the initial scenes of the episode, the males seem to be in control  of their give scenarios. Be it the policing Rajveer, Zoya's body armour  Aditya, Arjun  the deputising man in charge of Hooda house, or the be all and end all, out of station patriarchal figure head Harsh Hooda. Anjana with her over dramatized statement of killing herself seemed so pathetic! and unsupportive, of the Hooda men who were more stressed than she was. Being the mother of the house hold,  her job ,is to maintain the peace in a highly volatile situation already!

Compared to Anjana, Sakshi scores high with me! Spontaneously I am reminded of Krishna who had the privilege of having two mothers. Devaki and Yashoda. We all know how Adi felt about his Yashoda maa.. Sakshi.. the scene moved me.. hoped Adi could hear the callings of her heart! Her home is open for this special son!  She gives him a clean chit! the world may call him a wife killer! But had he known about Pooja's affair.. he would have gladly let go of her!  for Adi to murder her! no way!. This mother seems to be strong in her convictions. Pity Anjana is deaf to Sakshi's words..actually would she believe in the truth they carry? Perhaps Sakshi could repay Hooda's benevolence , and reiterate her love for the emotionally bruised Adi .. by giving a statement in the press as the deceased Pooja Hooda's mother?? Now would Adi have let Pooja go in peace to her lover Yash? Had he known? Whose fault was it that Adi never knew ..he just found out!!

Noor as expected heads for Hooda house.. being a young girl! she puts up a brave front before the men in uniform! Defends her sister vociferously. plus gets the  latest  update on her sister and Aditya. Typical hide and seek between her and Arjun! both are in the dark about their true identities and connections!!

Meddling ,menace  Mahi! one B! woman who never tires of chugging out more filth against Zoya! Mahi clearly delights in the woes and sorrows of others! Is there none to stop her? well Adi and Zoya do dampen her victorious spirts! hell! they are on the loose again! Together! Pity dear Mahi will miss out on the adventure they are about to encounter!!

Rajveer puts her in her place! Well and proper! although have to say , she snarls at him too. But then Rajveer's the one with the power not Mahi! He warns her about getting to lippy with a man in uniform! Who has the power to bang her behind bars ,even in his mufti!

Like the hungry predator.. hunting his prey Rajveer rounds the Zosh interns. Is heavy handed and intimidates  them. He can see many were in on the Zoya/Adi  fake marriage racket! Basically the session is to warn the staff, their sympathies for their ex-bosses! will not do! Don't even think of giving shelter to the runaways! or he'll nab them too for colluding with the absconding criminals! Rajveer is not only doing his duty, rather well! But he is burning all the bridges for Adi and Zoya!  

This time in theory it feels right in the heart.. but in practice it's a different ball game all together ! Adi ,Zoya escape is a smart move! courtesy of Adi's smart  think tank! Thank  heaven's for small mercies!  They both manage to hood wink the infallible, suave, cold fish cop Rajveer! But will it be easy going from now on? After escaping the safe under siege Hooda house!

Well they soon find out it's a big ,bad, world out here! especially  when you make breaking news for the wrong reasons! The  reality is,Adi's friend Bobby's allows him in the house because of the lady! But soon enough, the truth comes up front!  Most people, even best of mates, tend to keep away from police cases! It was inevitable! Bobby's wife stitches them up! Rajveer  is on his way! But bobby, does give his mate a tip! To run! Before the police get to his house!

Could Adi have crashed in the park with Zoya..just for the night? He is obviously taking into consideration, that a girl used to a good life is with him.. he wants to give her least hassle. As it is ,she has given her honour ,so to speak in his hands.. knowing Adi he will bend back wards to see ,no harm comes to Zoya! It feels so right in his heart!

The truth is they'll have to be on the run! To fight for their innocence. Both will  have to face the unknown! Zoya has runaway from home before..to be with  the love of her life! Yash! This time she runs, to save, not just herself, but a man who could have hated her for the rest of her life! Instead this man fulfils the unspoken, yet meant, vows of protecting  her person, for better or worse! She has not seen better with him! But for worse, when even your own shadow deserts  you.. this unpredictable Aditya Hooda invests his full trust in both her imperfections and perfections!  

None escapes the glaring beams of Rajveer's police four by four! It's a dead end for Aditya and Zoya! The hunter, cocks his gun. Aimed at them! Rajveer has the power invested in him by the state. Aditya reaches out for Zoya's hand.. he too has the power of something undefined. Yet.. but it feels like some positive energy transmits between the palms of the doomed, yet defiant runaway couple! Yet again two hands with fingers entwine, in support for each other. Once again history repeats. This time with the most unlikely couple in the whole world. This time , it feels right in the heart... hamlet53 1.6.18

dear readers, just caught up.. will annotate pending comments on Thursday's episode.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Wonderful post. ๐Ÿ‘

It is so ironical that two innocent people had to run away to prove their innocence. Such is the twisted power of a conspiracy. I loved Sakshi's comparison with Yashoda maiyya, how her doors are open for Adi. But, why does she want Adi to reach out for her than she reaching out to him on his crisis?

The trust between Adi and Zoya is heart melting. Zoya is no doubt innocent and trusts anyone easily, what is more interesting is how Adi honors her trust and innocence. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Most people found the last scene of the episode, where Adi and Zoya held hands at Rajveer's gunpoint, romantic as per AdiYa angle. I found it distressing remembering how PooSh too held hands on their deathbed. It gives me a feeling that Pooja and Yash may have died under similar (if not identical) conspiratorial situation. Maybe they couldn't escape and flee as successfully as their spouses. That doesn't rule out the cheating part, it just emphasizes that maybe they didn't deserve to die.

Looking forward to next episode and your next post. ๐Ÿค—

PS: Wow, I'm first today. ๐Ÿ˜†

- Tia

Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
As always lovely synopsis to episodes dear. Always love reading ur remarks. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

As always lovely synopsis to episodes dear. Always love reading ur remarks. 

helooo AyraaMalik..๐Ÿ˜ƒ lovely to see you on my thoughts.. thank's, so very much for your gracious comment.. its Adiya... the move me..๐Ÿ˜›.. enjoyed action in the episode too.. looking forward to seeing them  in Friday's episode..  do share your thoughts again.. much love hammie
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Could Adi have crashed in the park with Zoya..just for the night? He is obviously taking into consideration, that a girl used to a good life is with him.. he wants to give her least hassle. As it is ,she has given her honour ,so to speak in his hands.. knowing Adi he will bend back wards to see ,no harm comes to Zoya! It feels so right in his heart!

The truth is they'll have to be on the run! To fight for their innocence. Both will  have to face the unknown! Zoya has runaway from home before..to be with  the love of her life! Yash! This time she runs, to save, not just herself, but a man who could have hated her for the rest of her life! Instead this man fulfils the unspoken, yet meant, vows of protecting  her person, for better or worse! She has not seen better with him! But for worse, when even your own shadow deserts  you.. this unpredictable Aditya Hooda invests his full trust in both her imperfections and perfections!  

Aditya reaches out for Zoya's hand.. he too has the power of something undefined. Yet.. but it feels like some positive energy transmits between the palms of the doomed, yet defiant runaway couple! Yet again two hands with fingers entwine, in support for each other. Once again history repeats. This time with the most unlikely couple in the whole world. This time , it feels right in the heart...

these two parasโค๏ธ ..i tell u..u always make my heart skip a beat while reading jus a para of ur write up...i feel for adiya, their story, their emotions..but ur write up makes me think that my feeling is meaningful

as i always say ...i come here to read my own thoughts put together ..in a better way๐Ÿ˜ณ..n i love u๐Ÿค— for making me feel so๐Ÿ˜‰..

as u said dono abhi ek dusre ka support banenge ...they will do /face wat may come in their way..but my least expectations from this track wud be adiya knowing abt each other sum more...atleast a genuine talk b/w them..not on wat to do..but on wat just made them meet each other...the flaws they had...of-course i want them to experience that camping wala feeling(in the beginning episodes of BP we see adi gng to the camping spot of adija n spending those lost moments once again..)..so i want them to make their own moments...not in the search of love but in a process of healing themselves๐Ÿ˜ณ

i donno wat did i jus said๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: i hav a request hamm..plz do read my wednesday topics(3 of them)๐Ÿ˜†...i was curious to know abt ur opinion on the topics..๐Ÿ˜ญ...apne free tym mein hi padhna..๐Ÿ˜ณ

love u once again...๐Ÿค—..thanku for an amazing post๐Ÿ˜‰

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your write, People dislike Rajveer and bash him left right center, its obviously since liking is for the protagnists & the leads , but I am glad Apurva is doing great justice to the character of Rajveer and thro your words the work seems very interesting, I personally observe his words and expressions which have some hidden meaning somewhere and many of it may be the way he gives his dialogue style and it has it triggers.

Thanks so much for writung so beautifully I see more deeper vision for each scenario when you deal with situations which exactly the writers and the creatives are conveying. Catching those small moments makes you wonderful in the way you ptesent.

Awesome Dear      ๐Ÿ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,   yeshhh first you were and I noted your glee! here an apple for you!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Wonderful post. ๐Ÿ‘
I felt me had to whizzz through it... but was rushed to follow my routine...
It is so ironical that two innocent people had to run away to prove their innocence. Such is the twisted power of a conspiracy. I loved Sakshi's comparison with Yashoda maiyya, how her doors are open for Adi. But, why does she want Adi to reach out for her than she reaching out to him on his crisis?
the way she calls him beta! was so sincere... he knew she loved him Tia.. why else did he respond to her...like wise now Adi pays heed to Zoya... listens to her.. imagine.. the don't try to teach me bloke... yes.. two innocent people, adi knows the system stinks, may be that's why he ran!
The trust between Adi and Zoya is heart melting. Zoya is no doubt innocent and trusts anyone easily, what is more interesting is how Adi honors her trust and innocence. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yes... and what's more its during the worst case scenario.. he could have let her be... his papa would have pulled strings and saved him... but no its got to be zoya as well.. Tia he knows the girl is sincere...
Most people found the last scene of the episode, where Adi and Zoya held hands at Rajveer's gunpoint, romantic as per AdiYa angle. I found it distressing remembering how PooSh too held hands on their deathbed. It gives me a feeling that Pooja and Yash may have died under similar (if not identical) conspiratorial situation. Maybe they couldn't escape and flee as successfully as their spouses. That doesn't rule out the cheating part, it just emphasizes that maybe they didn't deserve to die.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  yes it made me think like you.. chilling scene.. Adi's face said it all... we are trapped!!.. the holding heads... reminded me of the untimely death of Poosh... still more to see of that dead end scene today... Rajveer's words.. were chilling , tooo..
Looking forward to next episode and your next post. ๐Ÿค—
 four and half hours yet to go   for me to see the next episode

PS: Wow, I'm first today. ๐Ÿ˜†   teacher's pet! shahbaash!! love hammie

- Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo jahan pannah!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  was thinking my writing turned greeen! should have know aisa kam only queen bee of Bepannah can do!  waise my thoughts look and sound better in green.. my favourite colour!

Aditya reaches out for Zoya's hand.. he too has the power of something undefined. Yet.. but it feels like some positive energy transmits between the palms of the doomed, yet defiant runaway couple! Yet again two hands with fingers entwine, in support for each other. Once again history repeats. This time with the most unlikely couple in the whole world. This time , it feels right in the heart...

these two parasโค๏ธ ..i tell u..u always make my heart skip a beat while reading jus a para of ur write up...i feel for adiya, their story, their emotions..but ur write up makes me think that my feeling is meaningful

thanks princy.. but its you who composes verses... dil se my friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

as i always say ...i come here to read my own thoughts put together ..in a better way๐Ÿ˜ณ..n i love u๐Ÿค— for making me feel so๐Ÿ˜‰..

as u said dono abhi ek dusre ka support banenge ...they will do /face wat may come in their way..but my least expectations from this track wud be adiya knowing abt each other sum more...atleast a genuine talk b/w them..not on wat to do..but on wat just made them meet each other...the flaws they had...of-course i want them to experience that camping wala feeling(in the beginning episodes of BP we see adi gng to the camping spot of adija n spending those lost moments once again..)..so i want them to make their own moments...not in the search of love but in a process of healing themselves๐Ÿ˜ณ

you are so right about getting to know each better.. till now its only through traumatic  references of their past.. yes truly their love would take form of emotional healing.. who knows, in the process they can self evaluate their own input in the failure of their marriage

i donno wat did i jus said๐Ÿ˜†

a lot of sense..kamzoor dil wali lardki...๐Ÿ˜›

P.S: i hav a request hamm..plz do read my wednesday topics(3 of them)๐Ÿ˜†...i was curious to know abt ur opinion on the topics..๐Ÿ˜ญ...apne free tym mein hi padhna..๐Ÿ˜ณ

with pleasure princy.. made a note.. your posts are  appealing , you capture the pulse of Adiya... me I give Bashan's  ๐Ÿ˜›... rolling my eyes..   in my free time me watching live coverage of Cricket  in Leeds Hedley.. aur sone se phele.. zoya and adi ke  chaakar.. I miss adi's dramas, tamasha.. he has become too serious.. now I  want some action from him...

love u once again...๐Ÿค—..thanku for an amazing post๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks so much for your much awaited reply.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello shanti05 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  great to see you..
Thanks for your write, People dislike Rajveer and bash him left right center, its obviously since liking is for the protagnists & the leads , but I am glad Apurva is doing great justice to the character of Rajveer and thro your words the work seems very interesting, I personally observe his words and expressions which have some hidden meaning somewhere and many of it may be the way he gives his dialogue style and it has it triggers. 
Apurva as Rajveer has clearly brought into the story  for a purpose ..like he said.. to expose everyone.. In the main his ways are tough ,have to be he's a  plains cloth investigative cop.. I see him as  splitting  them ..yet their reflexes against him... will glue them closer.. Apurva's diction is so clear.. and the day he had his first episode... Harshad's broad smile clearly welcomed the idea of working with the actor, in his challenging elusive role of  Rajveer!
Thanks so much for writung so beautifully I see more deeper vision for each scenario when you deal with situations which exactly the writers and the creatives are conveying. Catching those small moments makes you wonderful in the way you ptesent.
thank you shanti for your on going support..makes me happy..๐Ÿ˜ƒ... much love ,yours hammie
Awesome Dear      ๐Ÿ‘

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie yesterday episode belonged to unpredictable aditya hooda. See it is easy to surrender and then hope law delivers justice. Aditya hooda knows it is not the truth. He has seen truth manipulated. He knows law and how it works favouring the powerful.  So he decides to take chance and play the game rajvir way. Rajvir has power. Adi has intelligence.  Rajvir is expecting reaction. Adi gives action baffling him. Now he is more wounded. The fun both adi and zoya are not used to rough life. But in the given condition they act as each other's strength and move in the rough terrain. Yash gave zoya promises most of them empty. But with just a half marriage adi holds her safe. Pooja had told adi she will treasure the ms. With literally no ms zoya moves with this man uninhibited.