pari21v thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations for new thread 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hello friends

as per my promise i am here with update. i hope you all will enjoy reading it.

My Baby's Mother

Shot 9

Ishita crying sitting on bed while mrs bhalla sit beside her and say: ishita stop crying and tell me whats the matter why raman shouted at you so much..

Amma too got worried and asks: ishita kiya hua

Mr iyer makes faces and says: why you all are so much worried husband wife mein aisa chalta hai...

Mrs bhalla gives mr iyer a look and says: humare ghar aisa nahe hota... aur raman ko mein kabhi itne gusse mein nahe dekha...

Listening to mrs bhalla words mrs iyers says: you are trying to say that its ishita mistake that raman got angry..

Mrs bhalla: I didn't mean it I am just asking whats the matter why raman got angry

Ishita looks at every one and says: sab meri Galati hai.. sab meri Galati hai.. and she cries...

Other side

Raman was driving car rashly while ishita accusation was continuously ringing in his ears..he stops the car abruptly by applying brakes and shouts to release his pain and agony...

Why? why ishita you doesn't trust me? why you cant give me one chance? why cant you understand my truth?... why you hurt me so much?... you want me stay away na I will stay away from you.. I will not show my face .. I will go away.. he thinks while crying but all of a sudden he thought about his baby and wipes his tears and says: mera baby... I have to go to home.. saying this he heads towards home for his baby..

Bhalla house

Raman parks his car in the porch and went start to his room to find ishita crying and others were looking at her to speak up .. due to continuous cries her face was all red, he felt bad for her. Mrs bhalla was too much worried as ishita is not telling them anything and raman too went angrily she turns to ask mr bhalla to go and check raman but got angry seeing raman standing there...

She angrily calls his name: raman.. whats all this.. have you gone mad.. itna gussa...your wife is pregnant and here you are shouting at her and making her cry.. and she start scolding raman who was looking down..

Ishita looks at raman and runs to him and hugs him making him startled a bit.. he doesn't hug her back but says: ishita.. stop crying I am really sorry.. he tries to break the hug...

Ishita was not leaving him just hugging him tight and says: I am sorry raman...

Mrs bhalla: now any body will tell me whats the matter..

Raman looks at her mother and says: wo.. mom.. actually my mood was very bad when I return from office and ishita was pestering me for something ..and.. I got angry

Mrs bhalla gives a deadly glare to raman and says: you are just too much raman koi itni si baat pay itna gussa karta hai.. I am very disappointed with you..

Ishita looks astonished at raman who took the all blame on himself. Raman holds ishita and make way towards bed makes her sit and pours glass of water with his wounded hand and makes her drink the water...

Mrs bhalla looks at raman and says: raman you come with me..

Raman: but maa ishita...

Mrs bhalla: mrs iyer will stay with her.. you come with me...I want to talk to you..

Raman nods and was about to get up but ishita holds his hand and shook her head and says: don't go... in her shaky voice while a fresh set of tears were already to come out... raman looks at mrs bhalla who nods her head and asks other to leave the couple alone making all leave the room..

Raman looks at ishita who touches his wound making raman wince in pain. Ishita makes a sorry face and asks: its paining...

Raman nods...

Ishita: zyada gehri chot to nahe.. she said looking at wound

Raman looks at ishita and says: gehri to hai...

Ishita: I will bandage it.. you will feel better...

Raman: koshish karlo...

Ishita takes the first aid box from drawer and start cleaning his wound and applies ointment and bandaged it.. raman was looking at her who was busy in nursing his wound he laughs at his state and thinks that she is taking care of his physical wound but continuously giving him pain and wounds on his soul...

Ishita was about to say something but raman cuts her in middle and says: you have rest I will ask help to send something to eat for you while I am going to maa she wanted to talk

Ishita: why you lied to maa

Raman: why you didn't told maa truth..

Ishita was silent...

Raman: there is no need that they know everything about us..

Ishita: please stay here...

Raman: no ishita please.. let me go..

Saying this he leaves. While ishita silently cries... soon a help shows up with some food and makes ishita eat the food and gives her medicines and leaves asking ishita to sleep as per raman instructions..

Other side

Raman was sitting in his parents room and mr and mrs bhalla were looking at her. Mr bhalla start the conversation and says: I was very embarrassed in front of mr iyer...

Mrs bhalla: raman ...

Raman looks at his mother and start crying.. mrs bhalla hugs him and says: puttar kiya hua?? Tu ro raha hai..

Raman: maa mein bura admi nahe hoon.. I am not a womenizer or lustful man.. I didn't done anything wrong..

Mrs bhalla caresses his hairs and says: I know raman.. you are not wrong..

Raman: phr sb aisa kiyon kehty hain...

Mrs bhalla looks at raman who was broken. She knows how much raman is facing due to this scandal. She makes him look at her and asks: this was the reason behind your bad mood.. raman nods..

Mrs bhalla: you are my brave son raman.. you are not alone.. your family is your strength see you parents your siblings and your wife is with you in this bad phase we all trust you and dekhna truth will come out some day...

Raman looks down and thinks: wife?? She will be the last person who will trust me..

Mr bhalla: raman.. agay say dehan rakha

Raman nods..

Mr bhalla: I want to talk to you about reception party...

Raman: party...

Mr bhalla: yes.. we want to introduce ishita as your wife.. and to make a public announcement of your marriage..

Raman shook his head and says: no papa.. please no party...

Mr bhalla: we have to face the world raman.. aur wesy bhi sab hogaya hai infact kal evening ka invitation bhi send kar diye hain...

Raman nods. He put his head in his mother lap and says: maa.. mrs bhalla smiles and start caressing his hairs while raman closes his eyes.. mrs bhalla: tu apne room mein ja aur ishita ka mood acha kar us pay bewajah hi chilla diya tune..

Raman: wo theek hai maa.. aj mein bus yahin rehna chahta hoon...

Mrs bhalla: raman wo pregnant hai aur itns stress liya tha usne.. she needs you... you should go..

Raman nods half heartedly and leaves...

Mrs bhalla: bhalla jee.. apko nahe lagta there is something off between raman and ishita..

Mr bhalla: nahe I don't think so.. apko aise hi lag raha hai...

Mrs bhalla nods..

Raman enters the room and finds ishita coming out of washroom with slow steps he looks at ishita and sense something is wrong. He moves towards her and at right time when ishita looses her balance as her head was spinning, raman holds her and prevent her from failing...

Ishita looks at raman with her droopy eyes. Raman notices that she was all sweaty and cold he lifts her in his arms and makes her lay in bed. He sees that the juice was still kept untouched on side table. He takes the glass and makes ishita drink it..

Ishita says: raman... raman makes her eyes close and says: have rest ishita.. he pats her head and ishita sleeps in no time while raman was looking at her.. after ensuring that she is in deep sleep he tries to get up but felt a hold on his hand.. he tries to remove ishita hand from his but couldn't.. he too lay beside her and turns his face at other side and closes his eyes...

Soon after some time he felt weight on himself and finds ishita almost laying on him on her front. He shook his head and makes her lay properly and turns to her side gathering her in his arms. He touches her face and feels some warmness. He too closes his eyes and sleeps after a very emotion straining day.

Morning:

Ishita wakes up and sees herself in raman arms while raman sleeping peacefully. She touches his wound and slowly gets up.. as she was about to get up she felt hold on her hand. She looks at raman who was also looking at her..

Raman: you be in bed.. I am sending help she will help you with your morning chores..

Ishita: its not needed raman.. I am fine..

Raman: I don't want that you fall and it harms my baby... so just do what I am saying...

He leaves while ishita was hurt with raman behaviour.. soon a help comes and helps ishita.. ishita lays on bed feeling tired and closes her eyes.. raman comes after taking shower and sees her resting.. he clears his throat to get her attention.. she opens her eyes and looks at raman..

Raman: I have got tomorrows appointment from gynec.. maa papa has arranged a party tonight it will be hectic for you so its better that you rest all day...

Saying this he moves towards almirah and takes out his suit. Ishita says: office ja rahy hian..

Raman: obiviously..

Ishita: apka haath theek nahe hai. Rest kar lain..

Raman: you don't need to worry for myself.. sirf apna khayal rakhon taky baby theek rahy...

Ishita: please stay with me...

Raman looks at ishita.

Ishita: mere liye..

Mrs bhalla standing at door looks at her son and daughter in law.. raman smiles and says: okay.. he really felt happy that ishita want him to say with her only for her not for baby.. while ishita too smiles back at raman and excitedly asks: sachi you are not going office...

Raman nods...

Mrs bhalla comes inside and says:acha hai raman that you are not going office.. spend some time with your wife and baby.. wesy you both will have your breakfast in room or in hall...

Raman: in hall.. I will bring ishita..

Mrs bhalla nods.. and leaves.. raman comes towards ishita and forward his hand.. ishita says: I am sorry...

Raman looks at her..

Ishita: mien gussa thi aur apy sara gussa nikal diya.. I shouldn't have said all that to you...

Raman: tumhare jo dil mein tha wo tumne keh diya..

Ishita: nahe ..

Raman: kiyon tum trust karti ho mujhe..

Ishita: pata nahe.. I don't know anything.. may be yes.. pata nahe..

Raman looks at her unable to understand her..

Ishita: please don't be angry ...

Raman: I am not angry ishita...

Ishita: apne maaf kar diya muje...

Raman nods... and thinks that ishita is still a unknown secret he doesn't understand her.. he thinks: gussa thi.. matlab ghar mien pehly koi baat hui but kiya.. aisa kiya hua that ishita behaved that way.. pata lagana hoga..

can i get 130 likes??

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response. Don't forget to hit like also..

Love you

Riddi

Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update 
Please continue soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di