Bepannah,my thoughts, In the grip of manacles

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 53~30.5.18  In the grip of manacles

A saying professes, we are born free .However, living within the norms of civilized society,  we are free only, within certain boundaries. Our movements, of thought, word and deed, is laid out for us by, moral ethics, scriptures, traditions, law and enforcement agencies, to maintain order as opposed to chaos in our lives. So really we are free, as long as we refrain from encroaching upon the personal freedom and space of others around us.

Today's episode contains broad references, to certain objects and pressing grave predicaments. Words like, handcuffs, prison, death sentence! Murder! evidence! Act as pointers to false accusations, condemnation, impingement of personal freedom. They mean, a  retraction of personal liberties of certain characters in the storyline. This, though is on the surface. Underneath lie those fetters which chain our inherent personality traits. We see characters, operating under the shackles of who and what they really are? Do they remain restrained by their characteristic chains? Or can they be set free..?

Zoya, once more crosses the threshold of Hooda house. This time she comes not alone, but with the support of the man who is her partner in the fake marriage crime,and double murder charge! Aditya Hooda when the need arises, breaks the fetters imposed by the society at large and familial rules. Zoya too, initially struggled with her moral, religious beliefs, but in the end she wisely entrusts her future life into her saviour Aditya's hands..

Are Zoya's foot steps inauspicious? There was ruction where she was before, virani's house. Now as soon as she steps in Hooda house, the complete present family becomes encircled by the steel shackles of the law! Zoya is not only condemned as being, a characterless, jinxed murderess! By the likes of Rajveer, but by Anjana as well. For being a fraudster, not as innocent as she appears!

Anjana is totally shackled by her maternal love.. she's only just got her son Aditya back from the clutches of his feigned mum Sakshi. Now Anjana savagely fights to prove her son's innocence by pinning the blame on Zoya for ensnaring her innocent son into pandering to her demands, of  the double murder? Rajveer just sneers! Nice one!

Once again Adi breaks the cuffs of silence and snubs his mother, for little knowledge! And clearly takes Zoya's side. 

Rajveer appears to work under policing constraints. However his manner gives the impression that he harbours some personal vendetta against the Hooda's. His heavy handed, terse attitude says it all. His words, he'll make sure he rounds up Aditya Hooda, tonight.. are chilling, and indicate, he's out to nab Adi by hook or crook. If his idea is to keep the Hooda family under siege. Then Rajveer certainly succeeds. His fancy is to handcuff the Hooda's sense of power and security. To unnerve them into the shock of being surrounded by chains of his might and power! Let them all feel they are damned and condemned to corporal punishment. He delights, in reading reactions on the faces of those, guilty without a doubt! as far as Rajveer is concerned.

In fact all forces, even the elements work to further Rajveer's ingnoble or noble cause? He planned to maintain a tight ring of communication break down between the senior Hooda and the lesser Hooda's and by the looks of it he appears successful. The situation seems precarious. To whisk Aditya  off to jail right away! Seems imminent, and the coldblooded policeman leaves no stone unturned in doing so!

Arjun's knowledge of the intricacies of the law, may retrieve the situation. Zoya being a woman, cannot be arrested at night, but will be, as soon as day break. However Arjun  fails to break the iron shackles of Rajveer's policing  rules! As Adi will have to go! And so will Zoya eventually!

Seeing Aditya literally being dragged by the arm out of his own house like a common criminal! which he was not, till proven guilty! Is all too much for Zoya! Her mind rejects the action and soon enough begins to lose its grip! Her body turns too jelly! She flops only to be caught in the ever presenting strong arms of Adi. All  the manacles of how it looks! Him attending to a swooned Zoya! Can go to blazes! He cares for her welfare! Rajveer can click more pictures of him, soothing and calming Zoya!nothing matters to Adi is except Zoya's condition!

Even the tough arm of the law works within the chains of public service! Its Zoya's condition, that forces Rajveer to get medical attention! Aditya demands it! Rajveer gives way, but only to his doctor not Hooda's family doctor!

Zoya's condition qualifies her to be laid to rest in Aditya's room, he shared with Pooja.His bed he shared with Pooja. The past just didn't matter anymore. All that concerns Adi is Zoya's terribly frightened, flustered, and shaken condition. One look at her, feebly gathering herself, only breaks more of his restrained emotions. So much deceit and lies have rolled along, that he shy's away from giving a name of what he exactly feels for this vulnerable woman. But this much Aditya knows, saving himself from this feigned situation, will only suffice if he saves her too!

Zoya's swooning.. frees them temporarily, from the shackles of false charges pressed by the ruthless Rajveer. Together in Adi's room, the couple who are not married to each other..only posing to be. Both consult each other about the crucial strategy, of how they can escape the charge of double murder! It's a case of fleeing from the reservations, inhibitions, they have about each other! Once again, Aditya gives Zoya the choice.. to accept or reject his proposal. Like he did so ,when he  proposed, she could come with him to his house! and she chose to accept. This time, its taking their trust in each other a bit further. To save each other from the murder charge, they will have to act in unison! They will both have to flee from Hooda house!, will she consent? Well by now Adi knows, Zoya will be Zoya!she is incomplete without her moral stands. Her issue is, if they are innocent? Then why should they run? rather fight to prove their innocence?? Like before , this time too, Adi has to deal with her residues of being easily  prone to gullibility! he has to retrace, the pattern of incidents, set up like a spiders web by Rajveer! In which, unwittingly they got stuck as two flies! with no hope of escape from the web of lies and deceits! Like always, Zoya begins to  see things in  their true perspective. She breaks her chains of unwisely expecting much justice from the likes of conniving Rajveer , for the moment!

Despite their hearts being squeezed by the tight grip of perfidy manacles both Adi and Zoya, break the chains! and reach a consensus based on loyalty and trust in each other. Yes they will flee from this world, of lies, false charges and infidelities! To prove and uncover the truth about themselves.  But do they know the truth about their nameless bond? Currently it appears to be acting as a buttress in a totally uncalled for situation. How they react matters. Will they act independently , or as a pair? To save themselves.   

Mahi can never break the manacles of hatred she bears for Zoya. Her interview to the press, is to mercilessly tarnish Zoya's reputation, wide and beyond as far as it can reach! She is a wily mistress of turning the tables!making her self look good and the other person look foul. She gets away with her ploys, with those whose weaknesses she can prey on! How easily she changes her mother's opinion about herself and Zoya. Despite Noor's brave intervention of revealing the truth about Zoya and Mahi. Truth sadly fails  here, before guile and lies. Madhu ,too like Anjana is bound by the shackles of maternal love.. that at times turns blind to the very demon in their own spawn!

Noor too is shown the door by Mahi! Has the chapter between the Siddiqui's and the Arora's  ended finally? Where is Noor heading for? Hooda house too? It's being cordoned off.. hamlet 53.31.5.18  

"The path of true love, does not run smooth.. the episode shows amid, thrills, and drama, Adiya still manage to establish one to one  peace and quiet between themselves. Gradually shackles between them, are also loosening up. Apurva as Rajveer stole the show with his performance. 

This Non bailable arrest warrant ,to me seems designed for justice Hooda, by Rajveer. Perhaps a punishment  for his past sins. An atonement? by sentencing his son Aditya to death. Uprooting Aditya from the first born family legacy position, that perhaps  rightfully belongs to Rajveer? As  perhaps being Harsh's first born? But question is, born in or out of wedlock?  Surely that matters, within the law of the land?

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was just browsing through your posts in the Bepannaah forum and you posted this.
I felt that the story was sort of coming together.

Do you think we may get Madhu, Sakshi and Mahi and Rajveer apologies.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautifully written.
Was Zoya really unconcious or was she pretending the reason why I asked was she was seeing Aditya being forced by Rajveer to come withnhim and she kept seeing a but before she was a little shaken and had her hand balancing her head. Maybe it was all comong down on her and she was on the verge of fainting.
Rajveer was very interesting , he has a lot up his sleeves and mainly to get Sr Hooda. We will know I am sure he has every answer to his work when he is face to face or when the time is needed.

Everything happenes for a reason and they have their time to unfold.

As always you are very patient in understanding the under deep reasonings in your own way which does make a lot of weighed sense as how one absorbs   πŸ‘

Lovely 😳Edited by shanti05 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nerdgal..πŸ˜ƒ good to see you..  sorry can only post in  afternoon.. GMT..πŸ˜›
I was just browsing through your posts in the Bepannaah forum and you posted this.
I felt that the story was sort of coming together.
it sure is.. on the face of it this double murder charge  scenario, can only bring Adiya closer.. intention was to split them.. now they plan to  runaway! Sometime I wonder if Rajveer is brought in to bridge the gap between Adi and Zoya..
Do you think we may get Madhu, Sakshi and Mahi and Rajveer apologies.
Madhu and Sakhsi already  have soft spots for adi and zoya.. Mahi and Rajveer  well always hated Zoya..now the hate is doubled as she sees zoya stole Adi from her  ..Rajveer.. more has to be revealed about     yet..  so no harm in the meanwhile    to speculate positive ,   thanks for sharing your thoughts... much love  yours hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo shanti05...πŸ˜ƒ lovely to hear from you
Very beautifully written.  Rajveer ruled the episode
Was Zoya really unconcious or was she pretending the reason why I asked was she was seeing Aditya being forced by Rajveer to come withnhim and she kept seeing a but before she was a little shaken and had her hand balancing her head. Maybe it was all comong down on her and she was on the verge of fainting.I think she did pass out.. since the day began she had a lot on her plate to handle.. real/ fake pheras and now Aditya being dragged away.. it was     all  to much for her.. who knows if she had eaten anything?
Rajveer was very interesting , he has a lot up his sleeves and mainly to get Sr Hooda. We will know I am sure he has every answer to his work when he is face to face or when the time is needed.

Everything happenes for a reason and they have their time to unfold.

As always you are very patient in understanding the under deep reasonings in your own way which does make a lot of weighed sense as how one absorbs   πŸ‘
Rajveer... is elusive.. his intent..in this episode is to split Adi and Zoya... but they by the sounds of it.. might set out together in the sunset... is that what Rajveer.. really want, unite Adiya despite the many  constraints they face...    I only covered a cutting chai version of the episode.. diluted in taste and quantity... Madhu's sentiments for Zoya were sincere..much to the dismay of Mahi..
thanks so much for your lovely comment shanti...  much love hammie
Lovely 😳

be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent as always πŸ‘πŸΌ
best part was adi being dragged away by rajveer but all he can see or  care was zoya unable to handle the situation &  passing out. reaching for her before she falls !!
Adi is a man who would have given a mouthful to rajveer but for Zoya he made rajveer  his Sir & pleaded him to let me him make sure Zoya is ok !!!
oh my God, i m just loosing my cool for Adi now πŸ˜†
the way his voice modulated, zoya tum theek ho , kiya ho giya tha tumhay ?!

You are right about Rajveer !! he is not to punish the poosh murderers but he is after Senior Hooda & for some reason wants to bring down Aditya Hooda to punish the senior Hooda !!
As pappa hooda said there is a big conspiracy going on so yes something big is going on.
cant wait to see what Rajveer is really after..

dis you also notice, adi used to talk to his dad, it was always in a sarcastic hate voice as mr hooda. His dad has bailed him out before but there was no gratitude ever but yesterday when senior Hooda called, even though Adi still didnt addressed him as dad but his voice was soft ...

Zoya will one day surely bring this family the unity & family love it is lacking..

i m hooked !!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie adi and zoya have decided to break the chain of morality. The hypocrite morality that gets glorified.the morality that protects mahi and persecute zoya and adi. Anjana got her son from sakshi because she broke adi's trust. Yesterday adi once again stood between anjana and zoya.the question is will zoya break adi trust or gain anjana trust. See she is Durga.she will split that house for sure.one with adi and one against adi. So anjana will have to choose hubby ya beta. Pooja also knew some secret that senior hooda will feel break the unity of the family. Will that secret come out. It has to. Because so far it was buried because everyone wanted to be good. But adi and zoya have decided to be bad to prove their innocence. A man and a woman with an unnamed relation between them are going to elope. Son of harsh Vardhan hooda who is a rebel and daughter of wasim siddique who is also a rebel are going to challenge this world it's ethos. And that path is not roses but thorns.can they stick to each other when it is walking on fire and thorns. Can they stick together when things doesn't go their way. Can zoya rise like the lotus that blooms in mud yet doesn't touch it. Can she be kamala for him to be her narayan. Because lakshmi is not the woman who sits in the cozy room and demands worship. She is that woman who cleans dirt getting into it but doesn't allow dirt to tarnish her soul. And narayan is that man who applies the same rule for himself and a woman. One who feels than sees. Who gives himself to the woman who has delivered on his trust.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Loved your analysis. ❀️ I loved how you themed it around shackles. By now, I know that you always theme your episodic write-ups around something significant in the episode. But I still marvel when you do that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Madhu's paper thin trust on Zoya crumbled as easily as it was forged and Zoya has nowhere to go except Aditya's home. On second thoughts, she could also go to Zosh office. Anjana has newly got back her son after 16 years, from Sakshi's shackles. Now, with Zoya entering Hooda mansion with Aditya, Anjana would again place this new entry on Sakshi's shoes - the other woman who wants to take her son away from her. Her concern may be true. πŸ˜‰ Zoya has carved a permanent place of care and concern in Aditya's heart, while Aditya has proved to be trustworthy time and again to Zoya.

Again, on seconds thoughts, running away was not a good idea. They could have pretended to run away while hiding in the mansion itself.

Yet, I cannot help but quote Rumi:

Your way begins at the other side.
Become the sky.
Take an axe to the prison wall.
Escape.
Walk out like someone suddenly born into color.
Do it now.

Looking forward to your next post. πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: be_honest

Excellent as always πŸ‘πŸΌ

heloooπŸ˜ƒ... as always super to see you
best part was adi being dragged away by rajveer but all he can see or  care was zoya unable to handle the situation &  passing out. reaching for her before she falls !!
yes... and typical Victorian lady style.. Zoya swoons! smelling salts please! or bit still Adi 's support
Adi is a man who would have given a mouthful to rajveer but for Zoya he made rajveer  his Sir & pleaded him to let me him make sure Zoya is ok !!!
yes... where Iam the cops, call offending drivers Sir!πŸ˜›  
oh my God, i m just loosing my cool for Adi now πŸ˜†
the way his voice modulated, zoya tum theek ho , kiya ho giya tha tumhay ?!
hummm.. Harshad  knows when to modulate.. see he cannot restrain his concern for Zoya..
You are right about Rajveer !! he is not to punish the poosh murderers but he is after Senior Hooda & for some reason wants to bring down Aditya Hooda to punish the senior Hooda !!
As pappa hooda said there is a big conspiracy going on so yes something big is going on.
cant wait to see what Rajveer is really after..
yes... Harsh to refers to some raaz of his that Pooja to was aware of
dis you also notice, adi used to talk to his dad, it was always in a sarcastic hate voice as mr hooda. His dad has bailed him out before but there was no gratitude ever but yesterday when senior Hooda called, even though Adi still didnt addressed him as dad but his voice was soft ...
if only Adi knew what Harsh was cribbing about him being impulsive to   his subordinate..  Arjun has tipped ADI.. the only one who can save them is papa...
Zoya will one day surely bring this family the unity & family love it is lacking..
now that would be  great!!! she is quite capable of restoring order... for Adi... after Sakshi  ,he now heeds  to  Zoya's words!
i m hooked !!
me to..the story line has plenty of content ,to keep audiences glued!   lovely to share your views.. much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shruthi..πŸ˜ƒ... hummm, Irshad... me listening...
@hammie adi and zoya have decided to break the chain of morality. The hypocrite morality that gets glorified.the morality that protects mahi and persecute zoya and adi.
so true... middle class morality in particular.. or more so overall...pity is who sets up this morality.. traditions? clearly  unjust as the good are persecuted and the wicked prosper!! surely the likes of Mahi cannot slip through the net all the time!! if there is a god above!
 Anjana got her son from sakshi because she broke adi's trust. Yesterday adi once again stood between anjana and zoya.the question is will zoya break adi trust or gain anjana trust. See she is Durga.she will split that house for sure.one with adi and one against adi.
I went through your  apt post on Zoya in the role of Durga.. she is bound to stir and give calm too as and when and where required..
 So anjana will have to choose hubby ya beta...this would be a hard choice. for Anjana as a wife and mother.. I feel if she stands up for Adi.. she will have to be more assertive with Hrash  as opposed to her historical timidity... may be Zoya  will be a source of inspiration for  Anjana? Pooja also knew some secret that senior hooda will feel break the unity of the family. Will that secret come out. It has to. Because so far it was buried because everyone wanted to be good.
 But adi and zoya have decided to be bad to prove their innocence. A man and a woman with an unnamed relation between them are going to elope. Son of harsh Vardhan hooda who is a rebel and daughter of wasim siddique who is also a rebel are going to challenge this world it's ethos. And that path is not roses but thorns.can they stick to each other when it is walking on fire and thorns. Can they stick together when things doesn't go their way.
πŸ‘πŸ‘ such a fantastic insight yes both... at logger heads, but so alike  in essence.. no wonder the forecast for them is..uncertainty  but eventually stable!
 Can zoya rise like the lotus that blooms in mud yet doesn't touch it. Can she be kamala for him to be her narayan. Because lakshmi is not the woman who sits in the cozy room and demands worship. She is that woman who cleans dirt getting into it but doesn't allow dirt to tarnish her soul. And narayan is that man who applies the same rule for himself and a woman. One who feels than sees. Who gives himself to the woman who has delivered on his trust.
seems... like Zoya  will under go some changes    too.. so as to fit into Adi's life.. Shurti thanks for unpicking intricate symbolism.. that give more weight to  the show..  loved your comment,  yours hammie