Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Third promo of SBRK and my take on show

TheMockingBird IF-Dazzler
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:49am | IP Logged

3 Promo of SBRK

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1001840867563388929?s=20
Although don't want to offend anyone but i didn't like the concept of show I am here becoz i like DD .Nothing in the world can justify extramartial affair.But i will give show a try to see how they will handle the show and also i don't want to be judgemental before watching what show has to offer. In the end i don't want to see shakti and drashti end up together becoz it will only glorify the EMA.But as this show is made by balika vadhu makers so i am expecting they will not glorify what is wrong but i will quit the show if they in anyway will justify EMA.Third promo shows nandini's character is quiet submissive hope as the show progress nandini's character will become strong and independent woman.
Wishing whole cast best wishes.

Edited by TheMockingBird - 30 May 2018 at 10:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Amulya--__Harshi__goofyCatheavenlyblissSwetha-Sai

Related Videos

KSGFAN0 Groupbie
KSGFAN0
KSGFAN0

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Omfg this show looks so bloody intense! I am kinda excited!
chemgirl Goldie
chemgirl
chemgirl

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I also dont like the concept...falling out of love with someone who you say u love is not that simple...I want to see how the makers handle it...so i will try to watch the first few epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMockingBird

TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemgirl

I also dont like the concept...falling out of love with someone who you say u love is not that simple...I want to see how the makers handle it...so i will try to watch the first few epis

Concept is taken from real life EMA occurs in real life too but they are wrong and so the show should not glorify what is wrong.

mysweetheart12

KSGFAN0 Groupbie
KSGFAN0
KSGFAN0

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I liked drashti's stint in DMG she was bloody hilarious! I also loved her chemistry with gurmeet and Vivian in geet and madhubala, PDMHMD was really bad, hope this show is good! 10pm is a good slot since the theme is mature!

Did anyone else notice geet and dev? Lol LOL

Edited by KSGFAN0 - 31 May 2018 at 9:13am

pookie2

Snow_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I will watch the show to know how namdini's charecter deal with the situation..She had a really bad past and I guess kunal will be her saviour somehow..so I will not blame her if she start developing feeling for him..But I hope her feeling will be only within her and she never try to take mouli's place in his life which the little we got to see from the promo I feel she will not do..Rest really want to know how and why kunal will fall for nandini as he has everything that we call a perfect life..I wish they have mutual respect and honest bond between them..Even if they have some sort of feelings for each other they will never cross their limit...After a bad life nandini deserve happiness in her life I hope she get that but not with kunal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysweetheart12TheMockingBird-Lehar-Swetha-Sai

TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I will watch the show to know how namdini's charecter deal with the situation..She had a really bad past and I guess kunal will be her saviour somehow..so I will not blame her if she start developing feeling for him..But I hope her feeling will be only within her and she never try to take mouli's place in his life which the little we got to see from the promo I feel she will not do..Rest really want to know how and why kunal will fall for nandini as he has everything that we call a perfect life..I wish they have mutual respect and honest bond between them..Even if they have some sort of feelings for each other they will never cross their limit...After a bad life nandini deserve happiness in her life I hope she get that but not with kunal
Me too think that they should have friendship bond even if they develop feelings for each other ,they should not cross limits and should keep their feelings to themselves and nandini's character should be shown strong rather showing her pinning for someone else husband.

Snow_Angel

KSGFAN0 Groupbie
KSGFAN0
KSGFAN0

Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I hope mouli doesn't turn out to be negative! That would be too typical!

mysweetheart12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index